Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Hugger_88

It's not a noobtube.

Its an explosive device, not a noobtube. Noobtubes are those things you get after 10 kills with an AR.

And were'd you find a picture of my RPG's :ohnoes:

vcz3sx.png

PSN: Skaterguy1224 Tactical Nukes - 22

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The rpg takes even less skill to kill because it fires straight and not at an arc

wrong again. the AT4 shoots in a straight line. the RPG-7 does all wacky stuff. sometimes it fires straight (relatively), sometimes it curves in dumb ways, though it does that more times than not.

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

Don't argue, guys.

Got Scrambler Pro VI a couple of days ago, it's got an epic title that you unlock when you complete it.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

Joined a FFA when the leader had 600 points, I then proceeded to win the game with the beast of a P90.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Sorry I actually go outside once in a while.

Nice rage kid lmao.

If you can get up on to the middle part of Rust you should do well, I remember playing 3rd person Team Tac on there and it being totally insane, we were getting scores like 100-30 and stuff on Domination.

Got Scrambler Pro VI a couple of days ago, it's got an epic title that you unlock when you complete it.

Oh god I started doing that, got to like 60 kills with it. It gives you so many unecessary deaths its ridiculous.

What are you trying to prove by ripping my avatar kid? Lmfao.

Nice rage kid lmao.

Calling other people "kid" does not make you seem older nor cooler. For Christ's sake every other post from you two has you calling somebody else a kid for disagreeing with you.

Anyways, I hate Carnival to death. By the time I get to one side of the map everyone's dead and is spawning on the other side, then I'll be shot before I can turn around. And I stopped using the Stinger. If you aren't going to use Cold-Blooded in Hardcore then you deserve to die, I'm going for some shotgun achievements right now.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

What are you trying to prove by ripping my avatar kid? Lmfao.

Nice rage kid lmao.

Calling other people "kid" does not make you seem older nor cooler. For Christ's sake every other post from you two has you calling somebody else a kid for disagreeing with you.

Agreed, you guys are just being morons saying "lmao you fail kid" or something like that every time someone says something you don't want to hear. Grow up. It's a [bleep]ing video game.

Well its obviously made you mad so its proven its effectiveness. Yeah I heard Carnival has loads of people standing behind wooden clowns and tubing.

Not mad, just annoyed at how you two seem to think that it somehow strengthens your argument.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Whats the title to Scrambler again? I got the Emblem and completed the challenges but I can't remember the title. :unsure:

counter intelligence

If you aren't going to use Cold-Blooded in Hardcore then you deserve to die

my god someone give this man a beer!

39- 14 on vacant with an m9 and tac knife w00t.

fix'd :D

modmarkl.jpg

Well its obviously made you mad so its proven its effectiveness. Yeah I heard Carnival has loads of people standing behind wooden clowns and tubing.

Not mad, just annoyed at how you two seem to think that it somehow strengthens your argument.

This reminds me of the whole "proper console" RayOxide thing lmfao.

Whats the title to Scrambler again? I got the Emblem and completed the challenges but I can't remember the title. :unsure:

counter intelligence

If you aren't going to use Cold-Blooded in Hardcore then you deserve to die

my god someone give this man a beer!

FMJ :D

This reminds me of the whole "proper console" RayOxide thing lmfao.

LOL.

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

I've been playing in "infection" lobbies lately. They're hard to get into, but once you do it is worth it. I got all emblems/titles, all fall camos, and 10th prestige for doing them. Plus in the games it is great lulz in an otherwise piece of [cabbage] horrid game. Also my k/d is something like 58765856976.99. Plus, if I ever go in real games, it's fun to see BKs and [kitties] cry. WAAAAHHHHHH

demolition is the biggest fail of a gametype. when you plant, you spawn as far away from the bomb as possible. wonderful.

modmarkl.jpg

demolition is the biggest fail of a gametype. when you plant, you spawn as far away from the bomb as possible. wonderful.

Pretty balanced actually. Everyone would be complaining if the other team planted and spawned right next to the thing.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg