Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Hugger_88

Dear Atom,

You are mad at that game type because you died. Your ragequit logic i do not comprehend. If you plant a bomb and die then you shouldn't win. End troll.

/end

But really, plant a claymore on your bomb and watch killcam so the claymore doesnt dissappear to get a 2 killstreak from the start

mck.pngMck.png

Noobs: We pay we say

JaGeX: How much will you pay?

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been playing in "infection" lobbies lately. They're hard to get into, but once you do it is worth it. I got all emblems/titles, all fall camos, and 10th prestige for doing them. Plus in the games it is great lulz in an otherwise piece of [cabbage] horrid game. Also my k/d is something like 58765856976.99. Plus, if I ever go in real games, it's fun to see BKs and [kitties] cry. WAAAAHHHHHH

Lmfao just for the bolded part, I like you.

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

all about the m1014 extended mags lol

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

Demolition is completely unbalanced. Look at Demolition on Estate for example, pretty much impossible to get the plant in the house unless you're against a terrible team or have some serious air support. Whoever gets to defend twice will win pretty much all of the time.

Demolition is completely unbalanced. Look at Demolition on Estate for example, pretty much impossible to get the plant in the house unless you're against a terrible team or have some serious air support. Whoever gets to defend twice will win pretty much all of the time.

It's not impossible at all if you know what you're doing. I used to play Demolition all the time with a friend, a little bit of cooperation coupled with smoke grenades isn't difficult.

That's the one unbalanced map really. Every other time it depends on the teams.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Its not the one unbalanced map, try Terminal for instance, the one in the plane is stupid. The maps on MW2 are just bad and unbalanced for most game modes anyway.

I actually agree with this one. The site in the plane is way too hard to get. All a guy has to do is hide behind the barrels at the back and shoot between them, and while all the enemy has to do is shoot the barrels, yes, it will probably take them a while to figure out where you are. It's a great spot with a silenced weapon really.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

I have no problem getting into the plane. It's a long hallway. Throw a couple grenades in and it's cleared. Get a couple of guys to watch the outside of the plane while someone plants the bomb and you're fine.

Sarge: The barrels are explosive aren't they? If you go in through the back you can just throw a grenade in there.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

I have no problem getting into the plane. It's a long hallway. Throw a couple grenades in and it's cleared. Get a couple of guys to watch the outside of the plane while someone plants the bomb and you're fine.

Sarge: The barrels are explosive aren't they? If you go in through the back you can just throw a grenade in there.

yes they are. but you are almost guaranteed to get atleast a few kills, especially if you wait till they dont look in your direction when you shoot them. what i do is (facing the barrels), go left of them, crouch, go behind them and go prone and look between the barrels.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

yes they are. but you are almost guaranteed to get atleast a few kills, especially if you wait till they dont look in your direction when you shiit them. what i do is (facing the barrels), go left of them, crouch, go behind them and go prone and look between the barrels.

kill cam. done. :P

another unbalanced map: afghan. B is almost impossible to get. 3 ways in. all bottlenecks.

modmarkl.jpg

yes they are. but you are almost guaranteed to get atleast a few kills, especially if you wait till they dont look in your direction when you shiit them. what i do is (facing the barrels), go left of them, crouch, go behind them and go prone and look between the barrels.

kill cam. done. :P

another unbalanced map: afghan. B is almost impossible to get. 3 ways in. all bottlenecks.

The entrance by the defenders' spawn seems to be the least defended but even then it's still tough. I usually go towards B first while the defending team is off attempting to camp A.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

lol PS3 :P

modmarkl.jpg

Yes, the more powerful console with better exclusives with free online that doesnt have microsoft backing it.

But thats an argument for a different thread.

Its not an argument for MW2 seen as the 360 version is clearly favoured by Activision/whats left of IW. Its a bad game on both systems though so who cares.

@above picture: I see guys running on CoD4 with their pistols out knifing as if its MW2. Free kills.

Yes, the more powerful console with better exclusives with free online that doesnt have microsoft backing it.

But thats an argument for a different thread.

@above picture: I see guys running on CoD4 with their pistols out knifing as if its MW2. Free kills.

Lmfao yeah, I saw a few kids doing that when I went on there last time, complete idiots.

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

I borrowed this from my friend.

Honestly, I think it sucks.

Why?

-Commando. Commando is very annoying.

-Whoever wins in a firefight is determined by internet connection.

-OMA Noobtubers.

-Unfair to new players. Honestly, I stopped playing altogether because of this. You feel so weak and underpowered as a low-level, because all the high-levels have these pro perks and OMA noobtubing and Akimbo shotguns. I wouldn't be complaining if IT WAS POSSIBLE TO ONLY PLAY WITH PEOPLE AROUND YOUR LEVEL!