Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Hugger_88

I hate those [kitty]s who use a sniper with thermal and cold-blooded.

Problem?

What now?

I use a thermal scope and cold-blooded with my sniper. I also use a HBS. :razz:

Thermal AND a heartbeat sensor you say?

[]http://img804.imageshack.us/img804/6365/1278381246621.jpg[]

In other news, you try this you lose.

That's really a very lame video.

Click here to check out my Youtube channel!

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I use a thermal scope and cold-blooded with my sniper. I also use a HBS.

You're bad kid.

This is why I play CoD4, its just straight up scopes, none of the BS of giving bad players like riku who can't snipe advantages. An even playing field for everyone pretty much.

You're bad kid.

This is why I play CoD4, its just straight up scopes, none of the BS of giving bad players like riku who can't snipe advantages. An even playing field for everyone pretty much.

someone get this man a beer!

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

You're bad kid.

someone get this man a beer!

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

I was playing S & D today and I was on terminal, I was using RPD Silencer, so I shot someone on the head and a little surprise, there was this other person running to knive my team mate and I got him aswell. (All Pro Challenge) LOL! :thumbsup:

a70kf.png

Divine Forces | #DF on irc.seersirc.net | Most Motivated |

http://rs-df.com/forums

You're bad kid.

I don't see how using the game to my advantage means I can't snipe. Not to mention that you do have the option of putting on Cold-Blooded yourself and turning gray in my scope, which really, if anyone is glowing on my scope they deserve it because I'm playing hardcore. And on one of the maps I snipe on I'm forced to use a normal scope, which I do fine with.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

You're bad kid.

God forbid someone actually play to have FUN right? You don't always have to have the "greatest setup" that everyone uses. Have some fun, use stuff you normally wouldn't. Put thermal on a P90 and run around with it. Have dual mini uzi's with lightweight and marathon on and just run around the map. WHO CARES. It's just a game ffs. Quit flaming people for doing stuff you don't. It's getting annoying and is just plain stupid.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

You're bad kid.

God forbid someone actually play to have FUN right? You don't always have to have the "greatest setup" that everyone uses. Have some fun, use stuff you normally wouldn't. Put thermal on a P90 and run around with it. Have dual mini uzi's with lightweight and marathon on and just run around the map. WHO CARES. It's just a game ffs. Quit flaming people for doing stuff you don't. It's getting annoying and is just plain stupid.

By your and riku's arguments there is nothing wrong with camping with 2 claymores set up OMA DC tubing from windows.

You're bad kid.

By your and riku's arguments there is nothing wrong with camping with 2 claymores set up OMA DC tubing from windows.

I don't know if OMA was intended to be abused like that. However, the thermal scope was intended to be used in the way that I'm using it and has a direct counter to it. Not to mention the fact that you pretty much said I was incapable of sniping without thermal even when I do use the normal scope.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

You're bad kid.

Yeah let's just support ruining the game for other players even more.

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

The thermal scope was intended for bad players who can't snipe, similar to no skill ARs like ACRs, HBS, MLC, OMA DC etc, in order for bad players to be able to be ok at the game, so they like the game, so they buy DLC, so Activision gets more $$$.

The only time I can understand a thermal is on Underpass, because the map is awful and visibility is terrible. If you're using it in any other situation you're abusing it.

The thermal scope was intended for bad players who can't snipe, similar to no skill ARs like ACRs, HBS, MLC, OMA DC etc, in order for bad players to be able to be ok at the game, so they like the game, so they buy DLC, so Activision gets more $$$.

The only time I can understand a thermal is on Underpass, because the map is awful and visibility is terrible. If you're using it in any other situation you're abusing it.

I use the thermal scope on Wasteland and Estate, both of which are very large and grassy maps. Even though I can see someone hiding in the grass at a decent distance without it, what about the people who are in the grass on the other side of the map?

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

They don't claim to be pro. They're just trying to help - their and my approach may seem a little elitist but if you want to snipe it's really much more prudent using stopping power in place of another tier 2 perk.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

lol @ sad kids claiming to be pro snipers yet they can't snipe without their precious stopping power.

If you knew how the snipers worked you'd understand that its sensible to use SP on all the snipers apart from the Dragonuv/WA2000. Also sensible for your secondary, SP could make the difference between a 2/3 hit kill with your pistol and dying from the marathon UMP kid who constantly bullrushes you, which happens a lot on MW2. Perhaps this isn't an issue for you as you use Akimbo G18s w/extended mags and just spray like crazy, and use Hardline to get your Care Package quicker, but don't come on here raging like a bad kid. The argument wasn't over SP vs CB but how cheap thermal is.

i'm beginning to like you more and more

cheers mate :thumbup:

P.S. add SCAR-H and TAR-21 to that no-skill-AR list

modmarkl.jpg

Yeah well all of the ARs apart from the F2000 are pretty damn overpowered, seen as they took out the sway and most of the recoil, and made them do their maximum damage to a much longer range. I wouldn't be that bothered but it leaves SMGs (apart from the UMP, 3 hit with no SP and a silencer lmao) really crappy and underpowered.

I don't really understand why you're still playing MW2 though xxxgod if you're concerned with skill, go back to CoD4, I noticed a massive difference, how well I do actually depends on how good I am rather than crap like whether theres kids OMA DC tubing,or whether that guy gets a CG from his care package, running into a guy using painkiller, whether theres guys boosting for nukes in the corner etc. Just a ton more fun anyway in terms of the actual action, maps, perks and guns, and how its just a lot more simple, e.g everyone has the same streak setup and everyone has pistols, not crap like dual Glocks or 1887s.

lol @ sad kids claiming to be pro snipers yet they can't snipe without their precious stopping power.

Lmfao and I suppose you're some M21/WA2000 spraying randy?

Nothing wrong with the WA2000.

2j3qh46.jpg

Yeah well all of the ARs apart from the F2000 are pretty damn overpowered, seen as they took out the sway and most of the recoil, and made them do their maximum damage to a much longer range. I wouldn't be that bothered but it leaves SMGs (apart from the UMP, 3 hit with no SP and a silencer lmao) really crappy and underpowered.

I don't really understand why you're still playing MW2 though xxxgod if you're concerned with skill, go back to CoD4, I noticed a massive difference, how well I do actually depends on how good I am rather than crap like whether theres kids OMA DC tubing,or whether that guy gets a CG from his care package, running into a guy using painkiller, whether theres guys boosting for nukes in the corner etc. Just a ton more fun anyway in terms of the actual action, maps, perks and guns, and how its just a lot more simple, e.g everyone has the same streak setup and everyone has pistols, not crap like dual Glocks or 1887s.

because all of my friends are playing MW2 and refuse to believe that CoD4 is actually better. and also because my best friend sold his CoD4.

Lmfao and I suppose you're some M21/WA2000 spraying randy?

hey, i do that sometimes. not often because sniping in this game is horrible. give me an m40a3, and it's GAME OVERRRR NOW

modmarkl.jpg