Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Hugger_88

The whole barret intervention argument on here, in real life, the Intervention is much better. Me and my dad are personal friends with 2 of the people who participated in designing the Intervention. I have shot a barret light .50, and the recoil even on the ground is horrible. One of the guys I know who helped in the proto-Intervention building says even the prototype of the Intervention was extremely better than the barrett.

Its a video game. Pretty much none of these guns are comparable in game - real life. Ive shot semi-auto M4's (AR-15's), USP's, .357's, M14's, a semi-auto MP5 (GSG-5), M9's, and a semi-auto AK-47. NONE of them are ANYTHING like the guns in the game. Believe me.

So, lets drop the arguing and talk about CoD like FRIENDS and not ENEMIES. Or Else.

:)

Untitled_zpsrs1nv3dr.pnginstabadge_zps761d5351.png

- 60,023rd to 99 Firemaking on April 29th, 2012 -- 15,152nd to 99 agility on August 21st, 2011 -
- 30,569th to 99 Prayer on June 26th, 2011 -- 22,646th to 99 Hunter on Jan 9th, 2011 -
1993 Miata; sold - 2001 E46 330i; "totaled" - 2001 E46 325iT; Bags and wheels ;)

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The flaming ends now. From this point forward, anyone flaming will be dealt with severely. Multiple people have been warned from this thread, and yet this continues. I'm tired of the arguing that continues to erupt from this thread. Discussing the game is fine, but some are taking it too far. This is the last warning.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

The flaming ends now. From this point forward, anyone flaming will be dealt with severely. Multiple people have been warned from this thread, and yet this continues. I'm tired of the arguing that continues to erupt from this thread. Discussing the game is fine, but some are taking it too far. This is the last warning.

Thank you.

I don't really know why I keep checking this thread. I don't even play anymore. :???:

Anyway:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9Y_HBvTX6Y&feature=related

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

And neither does this one.

i love anti-nuking. when i'm plating domination, and someone has nuke killstreaks (7, 11, 25), i die on purpose, hit start while in killcam, and find a stationary green arrow. then, i put on my cold blooded runner class and run to where he is, and spas him. good fight. i dont like nukes. someone shouldnt be allowed to camp for 7 kills and get one.

the intervention is the best if you ask me

good thing i didnt ask you then :P the intervention is at a great disadvantage compared to the barrett

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

i love anti-nuking. when i'm plating domination, and someone has nuke killstreaks (7, 11, 25), i die on purpose, hit start while in killcam, and find a stationary green arrow. then, i put on my cold blooded runner class and run to where he is, and spas him. good fight. i dont like nukes. someone shouldnt be allowed to camp for 7 kills and get one.

It's funny when you waste their harrier within 2 seconds lol

I've seen a few people come out of their camping spots and play normally when you take down their cg quick enough.

yaay_1_def.png

siggy2.png

good thing i didnt ask you then :P the intervention is at a great disadvantage compared to the barrett

I also do that :ugeek: But i dont like the barret, i didnt like it in COD4 either, although ill kick ass with any sniper. The only thing i hate is the recoil and size on the barret...

vcz3sx.png

PSN: Skaterguy1224 Tactical Nukes - 22

Meh. I really prefer the Intervention.

1. I don't like the barret's recoil

I prefer the Barrett's recoil to the Intervention's just because it's predictable and faster to reset. I did like the Intervention more though because, knowing I can only get a shot or two in, I tended to be more accurate with it.

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

Meh. I really prefer the Intervention.

1. I don't like the barret's recoil

I prefer the Barrett's recoil to the Intervention's just because it's predictable and faster to reset. I did like the Intervention more though because, knowing I can only get a shot or two in, I tended to be more accurate with it.

I dislike the Barrett's recoil because it goes off to the upper right side, and in most sniper spots the opponents come at me from that direction. So as for recoil, I prefer the Intervention because someimtes you'll get lucky and the combination of sway and recoil will get you a headshot.

Also sway doesn't matter because good snipers use hold breath anyway. In fact it's better to have more scope sway, because then you can see more of what's going on.

That's true, but it also takes longer to steady.

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

It's funny when you waste their harrier within 2 seconds lol

I've seen a few people come out of their camping spots and play normally when you take down their cg quick enough.

well, this one kid would run around as his harrier was getting kills. i prefer to slap on cold blooded when he has a CG and find him using the killcam "glitch", that way he cant defend himself. i remember, on overgrown, he was sitting all the way in the far side of the little riverbed, on the 141 spawn side, behind that small rock, with a claymore. i came up from the side because i flanked (i dont go down the middle, that's suicide), and i saw the claymore pointed 90 degress to the left of me. i dont believe it tripped, dont remember, but i spas'd him at a 15 killstreak. if he wasnt paying attention, that mustve been a surprise when he spawned :P

I also do that :ugeek: But i dont like the barret, i didnt like it in COD4 either, although ill kick ass with any sniper. The only thing i hate is the recoil and size on the barret...

cod4 barret sucked.

modmarkl.jpg

I wish I played CoD4, but that was before I got a 360.

Go and play it, seriously its still very active online and I'm sure you can find it cheap now. Then you'd understand why MW2 is considered so bad compared to it.

Ended up in some speed hacked Countdown game last night, everyone was able to sprint at 10x normal speed. Pretty hilarious and fun actually.

Is it just me, but before MW2 came out it was pretty rare to see someone with a hacked name with colours and buttons or whatever, but now its really common even on other games?

The R700 in CoD4 was my second favorite, just because I seemed to get aLOT of hitmarkers with it. The only hitmarkers I ever get with the M40 are juggy/last stand.

and I did the barrett recoil abuse on Cod4 on vacant with the .50 cal in S&D and I did it on highrise yesterday, triple kill :D

Untitled_zpsrs1nv3dr.pnginstabadge_zps761d5351.png

- 60,023rd to 99 Firemaking on April 29th, 2012 -- 15,152nd to 99 agility on August 21st, 2011 -
- 30,569th to 99 Prayer on June 26th, 2011 -- 22,646th to 99 Hunter on Jan 9th, 2011 -
1993 Miata; sold - 2001 E46 330i; "totaled" - 2001 E46 325iT; Bags and wheels ;)

I just played some CoD4 and it's so much easier to no-scope there than it is in MW2. I'm constantly getting no-scope kills with the M40A3 sniper from short to mid range. Good old days...

You noticed that too? I'd never even no-scoped before and I was kicking ass with it.

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

it's been a bad day gentlemen, but we will prevail.

[hide]means i had a bad day online today[/hide]

modmarkl.jpg

I've had one of my best MW2 days so far. Got about 10 AC130s and got the most kills and best k/d in nearly all matches (ground war). And when I didn't en up on top, my friend did. One game I ended up having 46 kills and 6 deaths and he had 41 kills and 6 deaths. Twas fun. Also just a fbit more xp till prestige... 5 i think.

Click here to check out my Youtube channel!

I used to love this game, but lately is seems that I an unable to play in a game without a hacker. So many people nowadays have been cheating just to get more kills. There seems to be no honor in the game.

I have decided to just get rid of the game, because every time I play my blood pressure sky rockets. I may or may not have punched a hole in the wall. :-?

I do have some left over fireworks from the 4th, so I am probably going to end up sending it up on a bottle rocket or a mortar. :P

"You laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you are all the same." - Jonathan Davis

I used to love this game, but lately is seems that I an unable to play in a game without a hacker. So many people nowadays have been cheating just to get more kills. There seems to be no honor in the game.

I have decided to just get rid of the game, because every time I play my blood pressure sky rockets. I may or may not have punched a hole in the wall. :-?

I do have some left over fireworks from the 4th, so I am probably going to end up sending it up on a bottle rocket or a mortar. :P

Xbox then I guess?

2j3qh46.jpg

Man, now my desktop shortcut icons for MW2 have disappeared... I get some stupid picture thing instead of the big "2" now.

Mini Uzi is pretty decent, except I won't use it with anything other than a silencer because the muzzle flash is just too much for me.

why don't you just sell it instead of wasting $60

Lol I was just on the worst domination team ever. We seriously lost 200 - 0. On Rundown.

i love 200-0'ing a team. they have to be [developmentally delayed]ed not to get at least 1 flag off the spawn....

modmarkl.jpg

I've seen 200-8 before, on Rundown. They did so awful because they couldn't cap flags because theyre spawns were constantly changing due to MW2's broken system, I was AC-130 spawnkilling them and they were spawning in crap places like the long grass area, getting 4 in 1 AC-130 shells all the time.