Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Hugger_88

After all, it is an M rated game... If you're mature enough to play it, you should be mature enough to accept that there will always be different opinions.

youmustbenew.jpg

I've had a little argument about Harrier and Chopper Gunner, I said you should hide somewhere and camp until the Harrier goes/blows up then use chopper, he says activate Harrier and then use Chopper straight away, who is right?

It really doesn't matter, the only bad thing might be if your CG is flying near the Harrier and then some guy shoots the Harrier and gets a double "kill" but its pretty unlikely.

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've had a little argument about Harrier and Chopper Gunner, I said you should hide somewhere and camp until the Harrier goes/blows up then use chopper, he says activate Harrier and then use Chopper straight away, who is right?

No point letting them steal kills from each other, when I used to use CG I called it in after Harrier got destroyed/left.

Follow me on Twitter!

FORGET NOT THE CHICKEN.

gravy.png

I have no intrest in helping "keyers" farm xp.

[hide]
After all, it is an M rated game... If you're mature enough to play it, you should be mature enough to accept that there will always be different opinions.

youmustbenew.jpg

It really doesn't matter, the only bad thing might be if your CG is flying near the Harrier and then some guy shoots the Harrier and gets a double "kill" but its pretty unlikely.[/hide]

I did that with pavelow/harrier twice in one game yesterday.

was lulz

notasandwich000457.png

lolwot125740.png

The M16 is a beast when used correctly - it's good silenced, especially on S&D.

I can't wait to play Barebones after I finish work experience on Friday, should be fun!

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

Wrong. You need to have fast reactions, aim, know when to duck and all that [cabbage].

Lmfao kid, anyone can do that.

Judging by the scores I get, evidently not, and aren't you 14?

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

what they shouldve done with killstreaks is that they dont add to your current streak, like what with the care package. that way, you dont need just 7 kills for an 80% guaranteed nuke.

a better way wouldve been that killstreaks have an "add-on cap" where there is a max number of kills they can add to your current killstreak.

for example, you get a 7 ks and your score is 17-2. you call in your harriers. the harriers can only add a max of 3 kills to your current killstreak, but they get you a whopping 8 kills. your score is now 25-2, but your current killstreak is only 10. you get the last kill, get CG, call it in. CG can only get you max 6 on your current KS, but you get 11 kills with it. your score is now 31-2, but your current kill streak is 17. you still need 8 for the nuke. not an impossible amount, but obviously harder than the "sitting in one place for 18 kills" path. i propose that all killstreaks have "add-on caps".

Predator: 1 add-on cap

Precision AS: 2 a-oc

Harrier / attack chopper: 3 a-oc

Pave low: 4 a-oc

CG / AC-130: 6 a-oc

this means that some killstreaks can still be unlocked by method of sitting in one spot, but no longer can you unlock a nuke after getting just 7 kills. or even 9, because if you use pavelow - CG - nuke, the pavelow will get you to a 13 ks (provided you call it in immediately at a 9 ks), and the CG will get you to a 19 ks after that (if you havent killed anyone while the pavelow is flying around)

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

what they shouldve done with killstreaks is that they dont add to your current streak, like what with the care package. that way, you dont need just 7 kills for an 80% guaranteed nuke.

a better way wouldve been that killstreaks have an "add-on cap" where there is a max number of kills they can add to your current killstreak.

for example, you get a 7 ks and your score is 17-2. you call in your harriers. the harriers can only add a max of 3 kills to your current killstreak, but they get you a whopping 8 kills. your score is now 25-2, but your current killstreak is only 10. you get the last kill, get CG, call it in. CG can only get you max 6 on your current KS, but you get 11 kills with it. your score is now 31-2, but your current kill streak is 17. you still need 8 for the nuke. not an impossible amount, but obviously harder than the "sitting in one place for 18 kills" path. i propose that all killstreaks have "add-on caps".

this means that some killstreaks can still be unlocked by method of sitting in one spot, but no longer can you unlock a nuke after getting just 7 kills. or even 9, because if you use pavelow - CG - nuke, the pavelow will get you to a 13 ks (provided you call it in immediately at a 9 ks), and the CG will get you to a 19 ks after that (if you havent killed anyone while the pavelow is flying around)

Alternative option: Knock it out of the sky. You're given a clear warning before everything appears, and helicopters actually have to come in from outside of the map.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Wrong. You need to have fast reactions, aim, know when to duck and all that [cabbage].

Lmfao kid, anyone can get those scores.

Lmfao kid.

Lmfao kid.

Im noticing a pattern here...

notasandwich000457.png

lolwot125740.png

Lmfao kid.

Im noticing a pattern here...

Really? What's that?

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

And neither does this one.

Alternative option: Knock it out of the sky. You're given a clear warning before everything appears, and helicopters actually have to come in from outside of the map.

it wasnt a rage post against the killstreaks. learn to read. and how do i knock out precision airstrikes and predator missles? it was an idea post and i was looking for feedback on if it would have been a good idea or bad one. not all your problems can be solved with 2 stinger missles. sometimes it's not even worth shooting down an AC-130 because by the time you and another person lock on, either your idiot teammates without C-B are already spawning behind you to attracted the howitzer cannon or it's already flying away. and that's just for the 2 rockets to deploy the flares.

modmarkl.jpg

I'd say don't make them add at all if this game was fair and balanced, but theres so much [cabbage] that getting an 11 killstreak just with your gun is really hard.

Just with your knife* more like.

Lmfao kid.

t8zrasr0-t.jpg

Okay that doesn't really help the situation of the thread, but still.

Unlocked Echo with a friend, only 3 more achievements to get.

I'd say don't make them add at all if this game was fair and balanced, but theres so much [cabbage] that getting an 11 killstreak just with your gun is really hard.

evidently you didnt read the WHOLE post....killstreaks will still add to your current killstreak, but they have a cap limit as to how much they can add, regardless of how many kills you actually get with it. that way, people with CG from an 11 ks cant get 14 kills and automatically have a nuke. they can get 14 kills, but they will only have a 17 killstreak. they have to use their gun for the last 8 kills. but that doesnt mean they have to call in the CG at 11 ks. they can get say, 8 ks prior to calling in harrier, then get another 2 whilst the harrier is up, so those 2 plus the harrier's 3 will get them 13. then as they are running to a safe spot to hide while in CG, they get 3 people. thats a 16 ks. they call in the CG, get 10 kills, but the CG is capped at 6, so they have a 22 ks. 3 last kills isnt hard at all.

modmarkl.jpg

fair and balanced ≠ activision's greed

LOVE the MP5K Silenced. just finished SnD on terminal. started on offense, first round went 4-0. 2nd round got myself 4 kills when it was a 1v5, called in my EAD. lured out the last kid, knifed him in the back. i love luring people with EADs. i wasnt planning on getting anything that came from it, even if it was like CG/AC130/AC130/Pred or whatever. just used it to lure 1 guy. thats all i wanted. next round, we planted at A, i called in my sentry gun airdrop. let my teammate try and sharepackage it, he got killed. i watched it, knew a guy was watching it too. so i throw a stun at it, get a hitmarker, throw a semtex, get the last kill of the game. now it's 3-0 us. we on defense, i call in CP when round starts, get attack chopper. call it in, get only 1 kill. last guy was sitting in the back of their base. with 7 sec left, he decides to jump out of a window i was starting at for a good 1 min and kills me. ruins my flawless. i end the game 12-1. still, MP5K made most of it happen.

modmarkl.jpg

sorry for the double post, it's been 4 hrs.

just got 1k HS with the FAL@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

and in my siggy it says i'm 9th prestige. i'm not. but i'll never go to 10th, and i'm going to stay at 9th and use the same callsign until then. so i'm planning ahead lol

modmarkl.jpg

LOVE the MP5K Silenced. just finished SnD on terminal. started on offense, first round went 4-0. 2nd round got myself 4 kills when it was a 1v5, called in my EAD. lured out the last kid, knifed him in the back. i love luring people with EADs. i wasnt planning on getting anything that came from it, even if it was like CG/AC130/AC130/Pred or whatever. just used it to lure 1 guy. thats all i wanted. next round, we planted at A, i called in my sentry gun airdrop. let my teammate try and sharepackage it, he got killed. i watched it, knew a guy was watching it too. so i throw a stun at it, get a hitmarker, throw a semtex, get the last kill of the game. now it's 3-0 us. we on defense, i call in CP when round starts, get attack chopper. call it in, get only 1 kill. last guy was sitting in the back of their base. with 7 sec left, he decides to jump out of a window i was starting at for a good 1 min and kills me. ruins my flawless. i end the game 12-1. still, MP5K made most of it happen.

xxxgod....using something other than the FAL?!

THIS IS MADNESS!

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

I'm beginning to like this game. Playing through the campaign, the No Russian mission was freakin insane. Even though I actually shot the people.

xxxgod....using something other than the FAL?!

THIS IS MADNESS!

MP5K only while on offense in SnD. FAL while on Defense, and FAL for pretty much all other gametypes. unless i take out the anti-booster class to have fun, which consists of:

scar-h w/ noob tube

rpg-7 x2

semtex

stun x2

SoH or Marathon

danger close

ninja pro

painkiller

modmarkl.jpg

Bought the resurgence, ive noticed that carnival is weighed very high considering the others, ive only played vacant like 2 times :blink:

vcz3sx.png

PSN: Skaterguy1224 Tactical Nukes - 22