Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Hugger_88

I don't know why you guys chose the age of 14 to aim all your hate towards. If they have that high squeaky voice you're talking about then they're most likely under 10. I don't know anyone that's 12-14 with a voice that high, well except Justin Bieber...

Find a squeaker, and ask how old he is. Most of the time its 11-14.

Most of the time they're lying in an attempt to sound older. Go to a school, find an 8th grader and talk to him. They don't sound like that.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know why you guys chose the age of 14 to aim all your hate towards. If they have that high squeaky voice you're talking about then they're most likely under 10. I don't know anyone that's 12-14 with a voice that high, well except Justin Bieber...

Most of the time they're lying in an attempt to sound older. Go to a school, find an 8th grader and talk to him. They don't sound like that.

My little brother is 12 and sounds like that over xbox. All of his friends from school sound like that. Theres a distinct difference in the under 10 and 10+.

But hey, no need to argue over this..

Untitled_zpsrs1nv3dr.pnginstabadge_zps761d5351.png

- 60,023rd to 99 Firemaking on April 29th, 2012 -- 15,152nd to 99 agility on August 21st, 2011 -
- 30,569th to 99 Prayer on June 26th, 2011 -- 22,646th to 99 Hunter on Jan 9th, 2011 -
1993 Miata; sold - 2001 E46 330i; "totaled" - 2001 E46 325iT; Bags and wheels ;)

I hate having a bad connection and getting owned, my freaking internet starts off extremely slow, I'll ping a website and have 75-100% fail, then about an hour later it's fast, anyone have any idea whats going on?

Finally on here to update that I have officially quit! It's been fun.
[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png
R.I.P Billy Mays and <3 My Friend C.D.S 7/8/09 <3
60,816th to 99 Fletching 03/07/09|220,309th Person to be Able to Kill Dusties 10 Year Cape on 12/20/14[/hide]

grammar2gr8dx.png

I hate having a bad connection and getting owned, my freaking internet starts off extremely slow, I'll ping a website and have 75-100% fail, then about an hour later it's fast, anyone have any idea whats going on?

someone be thievin' on yo intranet son

On PS3 you can actually change the sound of your voice higher or lower, so its possible to make it sound like you've just inhaled helium or something.

Oh god this is horrible, especially with some random horrid music in the background.

"Find a squeaker" - lol :P

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

They all sound the same.

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

someone be thievin' on yo intranet son

I live in the country where no one is around me for half a mile, so I highly doubt that. Also, if someone wanted to use it then they'd have to come within 50' of my house.

Finally on here to update that I have officially quit! It's been fun.
[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png
R.I.P Billy Mays and <3 My Friend C.D.S 7/8/09 <3
60,816th to 99 Fletching 03/07/09|220,309th Person to be Able to Kill Dusties 10 Year Cape on 12/20/14[/hide]

grammar2gr8dx.png

I'm 16 and 75% people tell me to get a life because i sound like a man. There just jealous that there balls havent dropped :rolleyes:

P.S. - If anyone hates MW2 like me and wants to play some WaW hit me up, i got abuncha good search and destroy friends.

vcz3sx.png

PSN: Skaterguy1224 Tactical Nukes - 22

P.S. - If anyone hates MW2 like me and wants to play some WaW hit me up, i got abuncha good search and destroy friends.

dammit. i only qualify for half of that....i do not own a copy of WaW

removed the double post :razz:

-littleboy

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

Zombie Verruckt is the hardest IMO. Virtually nothing to help you at all in it. And you start split up.

It seems the best tactic for any map is for everyone to have headsets and stay together. My friend died the previous round and went to get another gun, but since we don't have headsets no-one knew and when a pair of us went to revive him we got swarmed.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Yeah it does seem very hard, I reckon we would have been fine, we had the power room open on one side and I had all the perks and an MG42 and 3 of us had Ray Guns, but then as I said some people got downed and the mystery box had gone so they didn't have guns lol. Does it just reappear randomly somewhere else on the map?

Also any tactics for Sh No Numa/Der Reise?

Shi No Numa - Stay with the box unless you know the box glitch. Avoid docters office at all cost. Point your gun and blast at the head.

Der Reise stay by the power until you want to upgrade, then go to the cat walk or if your pro, run around with a friend by the power while the others keep them off ur back in the cat walk.

Watch Videos and get good friends, a crappy player can mess everyone up.

@ Valeyard - Do you have a PS3? I could possibly show you tactics if my friends want to play and were short a player.

Edited by abbydog95

vcz3sx.png

Javelin is a noobtube though :-(

Btw nice drake sig

Went without a death and 20 kills in an estate match, team deathmatch

mck.pngMck.png

Noobs: We pay we say

JaGeX: How much will you pay?

I'm pissed off that Microsoft charges so [bleep]ing much for wireless adapters. I want to play on Live so bad, but I don't have 100 bucks to spare. :roll:

Meh, got 100% completion in the campaign, 45(?)/50 achievements, and I'm only a few stars away from unlocking the last tier in Spec Ops, all solo. Running out of stuff to do.

I'm pissed off that Microsoft charges so [bleep]ing much for wireless adapters. I want to play on Live so bad, but I don't have 100 bucks to spare. :roll:

Meh, got 100% completion in the campaign, 45(?)/50 achievements, and I'm only a few stars away from unlocking the last tier in Spec Ops, all solo. Running out of stuff to do.

Microsoft is a greedy ass company.

vcz3sx.png