Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Hugger_88

Prestiged for the first time today. It sucks going from custom set ups to freaking stuff I hardly use (exception--UMP)

Finally on here to update that I have officially quit! It's been fun.
[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png
R.I.P Billy Mays and <3 My Friend C.D.S 7/8/09 <3
60,816th to 99 Fletching 03/07/09|220,309th Person to be Able to Kill Dusties 10 Year Cape on 12/20/14[/hide]

grammar2gr8dx.png

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was in Littleboy's game and he was playing Domination in Underpass, so I decided to join, and to be honest with you, before I HATED Domination, now Im enjoying it. I got like a 16 killstreak or so.

a70kf.png

Divine Forces | #DF on irc.seersirc.net | Most Motivated |

http://rs-df.com/forums

I wonder if there'll ever be a CoD game where the front page of the leaderboards isn't full of guys with 2.1 billion kills, 1000 killstreaks and K/Ds of 0.

lol....2.1B kills and a k/d of 0. GOOOOOOOD FIGHT hacking software!

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

Well I realized something today.

THERE IS NOTHING [bleep]ING WRONG WITH THE MULTIPLAYER.

Seriously, 90% of the people that complain that "this and this is overpowered blag" are people that just came out of a bad game. Seriously, if you're not enjoying the match you're in, then just quit. I do it all the time, because I play to have fun. If I'm not having fun, I leave, and join another match until I find a good one. And once you start doing well, its great. The fact is, there is a way to counter everything. Hell, I don't mind people using running around knifing, because they just get me free kills towards a killstreak.

Think a killstreak is overpowered? There are ways to avoid or destroy everything.

With all that out of the way, I can't decide if the new map packs are worth it. They look interesting, but I don't like the price.

Everyone wants to play for fun, the game is just ruined by people running around with OMA/DC, M/L/C or a silenced UMP, and never try anything different.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

The fact is, there is a way to counter everything. Hell, I don't mind people using running around knifing, because they just get me free kills towards a killstreak.

Think a killstreak is overpowered? There are ways to avoid or destroy everything.

I stopped trying to explain this a while back, people just cant deal with advantages and disadvantages. All I remember from cod4 is running from every body, pumping people with a full clip's worth of ammo, that [bleep]ing chopper killing me every 3 seconds and the crappy inaccurate RPG supplied as an anti air weapon.

On another note, I used to hate OMA tubers, but now they just pick the same spots to set up, leaving them open to my sniper fire most of the time. OMA hunting is almost as fun as hunting nuke boosters.

yaay_1_def.png

siggy2.png

Lol you're thinking that because you just came out of a good game. I can do great on MW2 most of the time, but the satisfaction in getting kills is just not there when the guns are so strong and my air support is getting half my kills. Lets not get into all that [cabbage] about Stingers and Blast Shield and how it "balances" things. Also, the maps are pretty damn bad. The games not as awful as many people make out but its got massive problems, and I don't see why I should have to deal with them when I could just play CoD4 and have a much better time. As for the map packs, I'd say they are worth it despite the price, I have the Stimulus and I don't regret buying it, and if I was still playing MW2 I would buy Resurgence, the Carnival maps looks great and Vacant and Strike where good CoD4 maps.

TBH though I think the WaW map packs were best value for money, 3 maps and a Zombie map in each one, CoD4's had 4 but Killhouse is only playable in FFA and Creek is an annoying map at times. IW were pretty stupid not to just put 6 maps in each pack for MW2, then it would be 50% more for 50% more maps and they could have avoided all the nerdrage over it.

Haven't played it today, so the just got out of a good game theory is wrong. I don't get what you mean by not being satisfied by ks's getting your kills. Forget balance, its fun as hell stomping the living [cabbage] out of everything, and when you're the one getting stomped by them its just hilarious. The only time I really DON'T have fun is when someone is glitching or you keep getting spawnkilled, which is rare, at least in my experience.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Well I'll be damned. My progress is back. Here's what happened: I got irritated, clicked SP, and got a really long opening credits. All my missions were there in veteran and all, but my single campaign was at 0%. Played a mission, and everything there came back. Tried it for spec ops, and the same happened as well. Not sure what happened, but I'm happy now.

I haven't seen an OMA tuber in a while. I must be dreaming though.

Well I'll be damned. My progress is back. Here's what happened: I got irritated, clicked SP, and got a really long opening credits. All my missions were there in veteran and all, but my single campaign was at 0%. Played a mission, and everything there came back. Tried it for spec ops, and the same happened as well. Not sure what happened, but I'm happy now.

That happens if you hack your name.

Is it just me or is there an increase in 14 year old kids with voices like dog whistles screaming around everywhere?

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

Is it just me or is there an increase in 14 year old kids with voices like dog whistles screaming around everywhere?

Yeah, I got my xbox when I was 14, and I had a decently deep voice, like I had people telling me to go tame my kid (my little brother was yelling in the background)

and now the 13-14 Year olds sound like 5 year old girls with a voicebox on crack..

Untitled_zpsrs1nv3dr.pnginstabadge_zps761d5351.png

- 60,023rd to 99 Firemaking on April 29th, 2012 -- 15,152nd to 99 agility on August 21st, 2011 -
- 30,569th to 99 Prayer on June 26th, 2011 -- 22,646th to 99 Hunter on Jan 9th, 2011 -
1993 Miata; sold - 2001 E46 330i; "totaled" - 2001 E46 325iT; Bags and wheels ;)

Yeah, I got my xbox when I was 14, and I had a decently deep voice, like I had people telling me to go tame my kid (my little brother was yelling in the background)

and now the 13-14 Year olds sound like 5 year old girls with a voicebox on crack..

lol

people tell me i sound like McLovin on XBL

modmarkl.jpg

I don't hack my name... I can just go to steam and change my display name haha.

I don't know why you guys chose the age of 14 to aim all your hate towards. If they have that high squeaky voice you're talking about then they're most likely under 10. I don't know anyone that's 12-14 with a voice that high, well except Justin Bieber...

removed the double post ;)

-littleboy

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

I don't know why you guys chose the age of 14 to aim all your hate towards. If they have that high squeaky voice you're talking about then they're most likely under 10. I don't know anyone that's 12-14 with a voice that high, well except Justin Bieber...

Find a squeaker, and ask how old he is. Most of the time its 11-14.

Untitled_zpsrs1nv3dr.pnginstabadge_zps761d5351.png

- 60,023rd to 99 Firemaking on April 29th, 2012 -- 15,152nd to 99 agility on August 21st, 2011 -
- 30,569th to 99 Prayer on June 26th, 2011 -- 22,646th to 99 Hunter on Jan 9th, 2011 -
1993 Miata; sold - 2001 E46 330i; "totaled" - 2001 E46 325iT; Bags and wheels ;)

wow....just wrecked some boosters (4 of them, a vernerable boost-a-palooza) in BAREBONES PRO (tdm/ffa). mustve gotten like 3 triples, 2 multis, 5 doubles, etc (thanks to my trusty danger close with noob tube and rpg). but honestly, why? why must there be boosters in barebones? [bleep]in, i swear, the one trying to boost was already 10th, had the stinger 2500 title (so obvious hack, unless he's a no-life, because he was trying to get HS with the FAL), so he shouldve had everything else. but why [bleep]ing allow parties to come into barebones pro? hasnt IW learned?!

modmarkl.jpg