Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Hugger_88

Way I see it game's gone to hell, so you might as well be part of that hell.

I do nothing but commando/noobtoob now. Its impossible to get the supernatural ratios I used to get before the wave of toobnoobing little kids invaded this game. I'll be sneaking around all stealthy on a map then die to a random grenade. I mean really... it takes 5 hours to get my ratio up .01.

I give up.

I'm sorry if I ever teleport knife you or shoot you with a grenade launcher, but I don't really care what people say now. The game is absolute sh*t now and no one can deny that.

that's everybody's mindset now. it's a vicious cycle

And for five months I've tried to not let myself fall into that cycle... five horribly long months. But I give up. Screw the ratio. Screw the little kids. I'm anti-noobtoobing, [bleep]es.

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do nothing but commando/noobtoob now. Its impossible to get the supernatural ratios I used to get before the wave of toobnoobing little kids invaded this game. I'll be sneaking around all stealthy on a map then die to a random grenade. I mean really... it takes 5 hours to get my ratio up .01.

I give up.

I'm sorry if I ever teleport knife you or shoot you with a grenade launcher, but I don't really care what people say now. The game is absolute sh*t now and no one can deny that.

that's everybody's mindset now. it's a vicious cycle

This is the reason I play MW2 only casually now when my friends want to play.

Screenshot2011-08-18at14818PM-1.png

I give up.

I sold MW2 on xbox a while ago because I had it on PC and I thought I made a mistake. I picked it up from game for about £25 (And CoD4:GotY Edition for £10) because I thought people were heavily over exaggerating the problem... Turns out they weren't. PC is the way forward. Much less MLC, Noobtube, but more G18, which I don't find as annoying personally. I just have so much more fun playing on the PC on my own then I do playing on xbox with friends =/

Might try out cod4 again.

starscapeyp6.jpg

Deviant Art Account

2 Signatures | 6 Photographs | 1 Other

Not when you make them for fun. I dont care who sees my videos, how many subscribers I have, or whatever. I do it because I can.

Lol? You constantly spam us telling us to sub to your chanel, and have it in massive letters in your sig. And Roccodog has a point, once it comes out that you're a booster your going to get a lot of hate.

I give up.

Sounds to me like your just part of the problem if you use the crap like Commando/Tubing to try and drive up your K/D. The problem in reality actually is K/D and the guys like you who are too concerned with it, thats why these guys tube. The M/L/C stuff and the speed hacks and [cabbage] can kind of be forgiven because they do it for fun not to raise their K/D. I tried to do the best I could in MW2, but I never resorted to using OMA tubes or Commando just to bring up my K/D, because it would make me as bad as them.

Seriously people just return to CoD4, or buy it if you haven't already, it should be cheap now. 100x better than MW2 online, and a better campaign as well.

PC is the way forward. Much less MLC, Noobtube, but more G18

Lol? I played MW2 on PC over that free Steam weekend. The first time I pressed to join a game I was put into a hacked Rust lobby, got a kill, and was instantly Level 70. On my first kill. Thats how broken the game is on PC. I mean you still get hacks a bit on 360, but PC is just 100x worse for this game, IW have proven they don't give a [cabbage] about the PC version of MW2.

Though BTW guys apparently theres a patche coming out soon that will

1. Stop OMA reloading M203s. Still Scavenger though, and the fact that tubes don't perk 1 which is ridiculous.

2. Fixing the little glitches like silencer glitches on M9s and MG4s.

3. Put in a game mode without killstreaks.

4. Fix the glitch in a rock on Fuel or something, I don't know about that as I don't have the Resurgence pack.

If this actually comes out it could make the non killstreak playlist bareable. Still M/L/C, Scav tubes, and overpowered ARs like the ACR/TAR.

1. Stop OMA reloading M203s. Still Scavenger though, and the fact that tubes don't perk 1 which is ridiculous.

4. Fix the glitch in a rock on Fuel or something, I don't know about that as I don't have the Resurgence pack.

If this actually comes out it could make the non killstreak playlist bareable. Still M/L/C, Scav tubes, and overpowered ARs like the ACR/TAR.

What are the silencer glitches?

vcz3sx.png

PSN: Skaterguy1224 Tactical Nukes - 22

PC is the way forward. Much less MLC, Noobtube, but more G18

Lol? I played MW2 on PC over that free Steam weekend. The first time I pressed to join a game I was put into a hacked Rust lobby, got a kill, and was instantly Level 70. On my first kill. Thats how broken the game is on PC. I mean you still get hacks a bit on 360, but PC is just 100x worse for this game, IW have proven they don't give a [cabbage] about the PC version of MW2.

Wierd... with 76 hours played I've only ever been in 1 insta-level 70 lobby...

Theres only 1 main fault with the PC, The lack of dedicated servers, and the fact it runs through steam. Ever since steam got its update its the biggest resource hog ever, causing CoD to slow down to a halt for 10-20 seconds before resuming normally again. Count the one whine PC gamers have (Lack of dedicated servers) to the console community which whine about just about everything.

Also I played on Mw2 on xbox for about 30 mins the other day... I had about 5 messages from 10 Year olds telling me to come join their 10th prestige lobby, Don't get that on pc.

starscapeyp6.jpg

Deviant Art Account

@fourtwozero / Robert Bowling did post something about that on his twitter a while ago.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

The far house on skidrow on the other side of the little park = sniper pro spot

Lay a claymore by 1 entrance and stand by the other

So easy to quickscope the idiots from inside the big building

mck.pngMck.png

Noobs: We pay we say

JaGeX: How much will you pay?

1. This is fine with me, was never comfortable with OMA reloading anyway.

2. Finally. Might start to use the M9 if the patch goes through.

3. Meh? A lot of local players here are too narrow. Probably gonna be underplayed for me. Sounds pretty cool though.

4. Don't have Resurgence/Stimulus so I have no idea what you're going on about.

5. ACR I can understand (damned thing has no recoil), but what's wrong with the TAR?

5. ACR I can understand (damned thing has no recoil), but what's wrong with the TAR?

TAR-21 has the quickest DPS of all the assault rifles, though not sure how it is overpowered since it has a lot of recoil.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Because of no aim sway, on the TAR, and pretty much all MW2 guns. The TAR doesn't have recoil for the first 5 shots or so, and when you only need 2/3 hits to land recoil means nothing. ARs are massively buffed from CoD4/WaW in that they have no aim sway, much less recoil, and do their highest damage to a much further distance. ARs > everything pretty much on this game. Theres is no reason to use LMGs or SMGs. A SCAR-H with Stopping Power will 2 shot you across the map. The crazy assault rifles are one of the main reason this game takes hardly any skill.

Apparently this "Barebones" no KS playlist is out now on 360. Might give that a try at some point.

Wierd... with 76 hours played I've only ever been in 1 insta-level 70 lobby...

Theres only 1 main fault with the PC, The lack of dedicated servers, and the fact it runs through steam. Ever since steam got its update its the biggest resource hog ever, causing CoD to slow down to a halt for 10-20 seconds before resuming normally again. Count the one whine PC gamers have (Lack of dedicated servers) to the console community which whine about just about everything.

Also I played on Mw2 on xbox for about 30 mins the other day... I had about 5 messages from 10 Year olds telling me to come join their 10th prestige lobby, Don't get that on pc.

This game is a wreck on PC. It baffles me why you would play a PC game that takes no advantage of the fact that its on PC, and is a massive target for hackers and is a broken game in terms of balance even without hacking.

MW2 officiallly pissed me off beyond measure. It pissed me off so bad, I think Im gonna play runescape again.

Going for the best shot I could think of for my montage, just a jump noscope across rundown, Ive hit it before, before I recorded... So, I wanted to hit it again. Im on Rundown, S&D, and I go to the building with the all-the-way-around balcony, and stand up there. Usually on search, theres always the guys that spawn snipe on rundown, so I waited for them. Jumped off, full 360, and took a blindfire shot, and boom. Hitmarker. I dont think Ill be on xbox much until another good game comes out.

montages are overrated anyways

Not when you make them for fun. I dont care who sees my videos, how many subscribers I have, or whatever. I do it because I can.

Out of curiosity, how do viewers react to your stupid 10th prestige hack?

I dont do the hack, I upload videos for people that do them to help them out. People like them, not as many people as you think despise them as much as you guys do.

Untitled_zpsrs1nv3dr.pnginstabadge_zps761d5351.png

- 60,023rd to 99 Firemaking on April 29th, 2012 -- 15,152nd to 99 agility on August 21st, 2011 -
- 30,569th to 99 Prayer on June 26th, 2011 -- 22,646th to 99 Hunter on Jan 9th, 2011 -
1993 Miata; sold - 2001 E46 330i; "totaled" - 2001 E46 325iT; Bags and wheels ;)

I don't get why you guys care? If he wants to do it, let him. It doesn't effect you in the slightest, and if you wanna [bleep] about how it's not fair, shut the [bleep] up and do it yourself. This is getting old now.

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

This game is a wreck on PC. It baffles me why you would play a PC game that takes no advantage of the fact that its on PC, and is a massive target for hackers and is a broken game in terms of balance even without hacking.

How can it be more broke on the PC than the xbox if they're exactly the same. All I'm saying is from my personal experience... there is a lot more 10th prestige hacks, little preteen [bleep]s, and just general idiots on xbox compared to PC. I also find the controls on PC are better. Hackers are very rare in my experience so yea..

Also £10 less for virtually the same experience, if not better...

That's why I prefer PC.

starscapeyp6.jpg

Deviant Art Account

THANKS GOD! played an FFA game today, some dbag was in the rock, went 30-0.

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

Enjoying the Resurgence package?

Didn't think much of it to be honest. Fuel was a bit chaotic with the fact you have to look literally everywhere or you're [bleep]ed. I enjoyed Trailer park... Carnival seems like a laugh, haven't had many games on it yet. Vacant and strike.. well.. not much to comment there, was a huge fan of vacant, hated strike, still the same views.

:thumbup:

edit: To be honest I felt both map packs were a bit of a waste. I still think the best maps were the CoD4 Originals.

starscapeyp6.jpg

Deviant Art Account

So the rock glitch is fixed now?

fuel is a uselesss map imo

lots of wasted areas nobody ever goes to

lol yea. they said "good blend of sniping and CQB between buildings." sniping my ass. 1/3 of the map isnt helpful at all. the sniping area provides [cabbage] sightlines.

and WTF?!

http://www.gamestop.com/gs/landing/mw2/resurgence/default.aspx?utm_source=gamerdna&utm_medium=banner&utm_campaign=mw2

so now people can get free $15 map pack if they spend $60? AND with $10 off?!

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~