Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Hugger_88

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I use Akimbo G18 or akimbo magnum, so I use steady aim. Or when I'm having an awful awful day sniping, and I want to know the shot is a certain kill, I use the iron lungs of it to get me a headshot.

2j3qh46.jpg

Lol I'm running hacked lobbies on PC now, with unlock all challenges XP multiplier and Realism/Scoutknivez/AvP mod as well. People generally enjoy it, I always run a mod before the prestige hack stuff though cause I don't wanna piss anyone off by getting them max rank when they don't want it.

I pretty much play CoD4 competitively now :/. If you have mw2 on PC and live in Australia add nerdboyxxx on steam once I get all my mods together I can get you anything you want really :P.

And :lol: at the eavesdrop. I can see how it might be useful on 360, but on PC everyone just uses teamspeak or skype so its literally the biggest waste of time.

disturbeda.png

Steady aim was a yellow perk, so not that big of a deal. Although putting marathon witch is a condition perk, as an inventory perk is just insane, shoulda put commando as blue, no one would use it then..

they shoulda put marathon in the same class as LW so either the [bleep] knifers use LW/C or M/C. that wouldve dropped their numbers a crap load.

and who the [bleep] uses steady aim? dead silence was the way to go.

Alot more people than who used dead silence actually.

yea, but there are more noobs than experienced in the game. hipfiring is for noobs, ergo, noobs use steady aim. dead silence is by far the best yellow perk.

Footsteps were a lot quieter on CoD4, so Dead Silence was only really needed in Hardcore. And how his hipfiring for "noobs?" There's a difference between hipfiring and spraying, you know.

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

And neither does this one.

Most kids on MW2 just slap on Commando even if its not on a M/L/C scum class. I use Deep Impact most of the time in CoD4/WaW. RPD+Grip+Deep Impact = Nowhere is cover.

the quote, "WHO THE [bLEEP] USES COMMANDO ON A [bLEEP]ING SNIPER CLASS?!?!?!" comes to mind.... :rolleyes:

I use commando on one of my sniping classes. Theres nothing wrong with it when its used for what it was meant for. I use it mainly for the no falling damage, as I like to try for the trickshots.

Untitled_zpsrs1nv3dr.pnginstabadge_zps761d5351.png

- 60,023rd to 99 Firemaking on April 29th, 2012 -- 15,152nd to 99 agility on August 21st, 2011 -
- 30,569th to 99 Prayer on June 26th, 2011 -- 22,646th to 99 Hunter on Jan 9th, 2011 -
1993 Miata; sold - 2001 E46 330i; "totaled" - 2001 E46 325iT; Bags and wheels ;)

Am I the only one who hates commando pro?

I personally use steady aim and im [bleep]ing sick and tired of getting knifed from 20 feet away while im lighting them up, especially with I unload on them with something like the Auto-12 :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

Screenshot2011-08-18at14818PM-1.png

I like it quite a bit. No falling damage is a life saver sometimes.

Untitled_zpsrs1nv3dr.pnginstabadge_zps761d5351.png

- 60,023rd to 99 Firemaking on April 29th, 2012 -- 15,152nd to 99 agility on August 21st, 2011 -
- 30,569th to 99 Prayer on June 26th, 2011 -- 22,646th to 99 Hunter on Jan 9th, 2011 -
1993 Miata; sold - 2001 E46 330i; "totaled" - 2001 E46 325iT; Bags and wheels ;)

Real ninjas don't use commando. You can jump off the top of the building in Crash without dying, without commando :D

this.

So you hate steady aim and commando. What the hell do you use then? Sitrep or something [developmentally delayed]ed?

He probably played with eavesdrop in cod4 lmfao.

i use dead silence (CoD4) and ninja pro (MW2) so you and your precious baby monitor cant see jack

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

I'M A SUPERIOR PLAYER BECAUSE I USE CERTAIN TACTICS

NO YOU SUCK [bleep] OFF MINE ARE BETTER

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

And neither does this one.

I joined the same hack lobby 2 times in a row. First was at 6 seconds in, it was SnD on a TDM lobby, so I quit. Clicked TDM again, got in, and the game was over. Became 70 3rd prestige. This is getting frustrating. Guess I'll probably stay at 3rd for a looong time to cover up for the hacked levels.

Yeah, a [cabbage]load of people get MW2 without ever playing MW.

I'm one of them :thumbsup:

I bought MW about 3 months after getting MW2 because I heard the gameplay was better. I like the MP5. Is it some overrated piece of gun? I don't know.

Things I hate:

Shotgun akimbo - Same thing as commando, same range and a OHKO plus it takes no skill

Commando - OP and stupid, why isnt ninja pro the commando pro and commando pro would be the equivalent of a tac knife

Noobtubers - Takes no skill and is so annoying

Crappy teams - Ever start out 17-40 even though you have 10 kills?

Lag - Makes me go 2-12 K/D

mck.pngMck.png

Noobs: We pay we say

JaGeX: How much will you pay?

Real ninjas don't use commando. You can jump off the top of the building in Crash without dying, without commando :D

this.

So you hate steady aim and commando. What the hell do you use then? Sitrep or something [developmentally delayed]ed?

i use dead silence (CoD4) and ninja pro (MW2) so you and your precious baby monitor cant see jack

I never get killed by someone using a HBM, you just suck I guess.

2j3qh46.jpg

I joined the same hack lobby 2 times in a row. First was at 6 seconds in, it was SnD on a TDM lobby, so I quit. Clicked TDM again, got in, and the game was over. Became 70 3rd prestige. This is getting frustrating. Guess I'll probably stay at 3rd for a looong time to cover up for the hacked levels.

I bought MW about 3 months after getting MW2 because I heard the gameplay was better. I like the MP5. Is it some overrated piece of gun? I don't know.

CoD4 is hell of a lot better than MW2. The MP5s just a popular gun, its well balanced and handles well, its not overpowered or overrated. Probably my favourite SMG though I like the AK-74U as well.

CoD4 is hell of a lot better than MW2. The MP5s just a popular gun, its well balanced and handles well, its not overpowered or overrated. Probably my favourite SMG though I like the AK-74U as well.

noob.

it's all about the skorpion silenced.

this.

Lmfao kid, I don't think you realise who you just accused of using a HBS?

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

noob.

it's all about the skorpion silenced.

Lol kid. It's certainly nice but I find myself getting killed because of the small clip when kids get angry and just rush me over and over.

this.

I never get killed by someone using a HBM, you just suck I guess.

coming from the PS3 player. anyways, remember, i said pro. i dont know about you, but making no sound whilst running around seems better to me than annoucing my arrival with mammoth sounding footsteps and then rambo-ing hipfire style for 2 kills max because i alerted the other 6.

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~