Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Hugger_88

So my Xbox subscription renewal is coming up in a few weeks, and I've decided to make a new xbox account and put a years live on that rather than my old account. I want to start afresh on all my games, in terms of gamerscore and stats. I've come to the realisation that this game is broken. I played CoD4 again on my new account today for the first time in ages, and had so much more fun than on MW2.

The [cabbage]s just got too much for me, and they're never going to fix any of it. If Black Ops has all the same issues as MW2 has I'm not going to play it, I'll just go back to CoD4 or something. I'm going to play a mixture of CoD4/WaW, with some MW2 if my friends want to play it, until BO. I was initially defensive of this game, but I've just been worn down by all the BS that goes on in it. There is still fun to be found in this game, its just CoD4 is so much better, not just in terms of balance (or the lack of any), but in terms of maps and guns.

If anybody wants to add me for CoD4, WaW, MW2, hell even L4D and GoW then my new GT is "Dan Princeps".

Oh yeah, can someone answer my question about the WaW map packs from a couple of pages ago, I wanted to know whether if I bought the packs the game would match me to people who had the map pack, so everyone wouldn't skip everytime they came up. It's just that the map pack playlist is literally empty.

It's about time. Honestly, all I've ever seen you do in this thread is [bleep] about it. It all seems a little brighter already.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't say I've [bleep]ed about the game more than anyone else on this thread, just the Commando runners. I don't know if that pissed you off because you like to run that crap, but whatever. I've defended it on areas it should be defended, but the stuff like OMA DC tubes and M/L/C is just undefendable and broken. I really enjoyed this agme for like the first month, then people worked out OMA/DC and M/L/C and the games steadily declined since.

One good thing I've learnt is to use the tactical button layout, its really helpful on all CoD games. I find I can still do fine with the knife even though its the B button and a little awkward to reach.

Literally had 6 people boosting (wondering if it wasn't 7 + me) in a lobby for 3 games straight. Kept killing them, but got extremely old and I just left.

lol....i wonder if they all knew each other....be funny to see them idiots race each other to the nuke...

yea, booster hunting gets boring when they're too easy to kill or there are too many of them. sad fact that kids dont have enough skill to complete headshot and killstreak challenges legitmately so instead of prestige lobbying, they [bleep] up FFA and boost

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

Do you guys waste your time giving people bad rep after games? I checked my rep yesterday and I was at 72% avoidance. I don't really care, it's just that my mind is boggled around why anyone would waste their time avoiding someone for doing next to nothing, let alone 72% of people.

Or is rage quitting a game an automatic bad rep from everyone in the game, because then that would make a lot more sense lol.

25zhwts.png

[email protected] - EoS Former Leader - Message if you need anything

Nobody cares about rep because it does nothing and you'll have 5 stars anyway. I'm proud of my rep, (97% avoided I think) if someone's given me bad rep, i've pissed someone off. Which generally means i'm better than them.

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

Mines 69% avoided (heheheheheh) all for unsporting conduct. Ive had SOO many people bad rep me because I quickscope them. They say I have aimbot and [cabbage]. lol

Untitled_zpsrs1nv3dr.pnginstabadge_zps761d5351.png

- 60,023rd to 99 Firemaking on April 29th, 2012 -- 15,152nd to 99 agility on August 21st, 2011 -
- 30,569th to 99 Prayer on June 26th, 2011 -- 22,646th to 99 Hunter on Jan 9th, 2011 -
1993 Miata; sold - 2001 E46 330i; "totaled" - 2001 E46 325iT; Bags and wheels ;)

I have 100% avoidance, from one guy so it's automatic I guess lol

XXX, I think they knew each other seeing as they were in the same area, each killing each other. I think they were boosting for certain things (i.e. air strike challenge/the crate challenge thing)

Finally on here to update that I have officially quit! It's been fun.
[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png
R.I.P Billy Mays and <3 My Friend C.D.S 7/8/09 <3
60,816th to 99 Fletching 03/07/09|220,309th Person to be Able to Kill Dusties 10 Year Cape on 12/20/14[/hide]

grammar2gr8dx.png

crate challenge thing.....those F*CKERS! let me know when you see them again, I'm gunna [bleep] their [cabbage]!

most of my bad rep is for unsporting conduct, mostly quitting early. whatever. im better than 80% of the kids i play against anyways.

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

Quickscoping with the Barrett is fun. I also did an awesome dragscope through the plane on Terminal, I'm so surprised I got it ;D

2400 kills with the Barrett anyway ;D Hopefully tomorrow or the next day I'll have the 2500 kills title

The only legitamate gun to quickscope with is the intervention, seeing as you can spam the barret and any other sniper if you miss the initial shot. If you can't kill someone in one shot, you shouldn't be sniping, and if you can kill someone in one shot, there's no reason for you not to use the intervention :)

Please don't use whole-post color coding, some people may find it hard to see.

-littleboy

Tip.it Forum Moderator

I have lived my life to the best of my ability, but I have not been able to escape fate, anger, or pain.

Bring me the answers, and the road that leads to truth, reveal to me once and for all, how all of this will end.

Shadows cannot exist without the light. But without the shadows, the light has no meaning.

So my Xbox subscription renewal is coming up in a few weeks, and I've decided to make a new xbox account and put a years live on that rather than my old account. I want to start afresh on all my games, in terms of gamerscore and stats. I've come to the realisation that this game is broken. I played CoD4 again on my new account today for the first time in ages, and had so much more fun than on MW2.

The [cabbage]s just got too much for me, and they're never going to fix any of it. If Black Ops has all the same issues as MW2 has I'm not going to play it, I'll just go back to CoD4 or something. I'm going to play a mixture of CoD4/WaW, with some MW2 if my friends want to play it, until BO. I was initially defensive of this game, but I've just been worn down by all the BS that goes on in it. There is still fun to be found in this game, its just CoD4 is so much better, not just in terms of balance (or the lack of any), but in terms of maps and guns.

If anybody wants to add me for CoD4, WaW, MW2, hell even L4D and GoW then my new GT is "Dan Princeps".

Oh yeah, can someone answer my question about the WaW map packs from a couple of pages ago, I wanted to know whether if I bought the packs the game would match me to people who had the map pack, so everyone wouldn't skip everytime they came up. It's just that the map pack playlist is literally empty.

Double post forgot to quote this. NO, it does not match you up, which is one of the fundamental nuisences of WaW. Use the M1 Garand with a sniper scope and you will wreck, by the way :P

Color codes shouldn't be used excessively.

-littleboy

Tip.it Forum Moderator

I have lived my life to the best of my ability, but I have not been able to escape fate, anger, or pain.

Bring me the answers, and the road that leads to truth, reveal to me once and for all, how all of this will end.

Shadows cannot exist without the light. But without the shadows, the light has no meaning.

Why were your writing in red?

Finally on here to update that I have officially quit! It's been fun.
[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png
R.I.P Billy Mays and <3 My Friend C.D.S 7/8/09 <3
60,816th to 99 Fletching 03/07/09|220,309th Person to be Able to Kill Dusties 10 Year Cape on 12/20/14[/hide]

grammar2gr8dx.png