Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Hugger_88

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It just didn't feel good when I was getting the Mastery title for it. I just don't like the WA2000 or M21 because its too easy for thermal scum to just spam them like crazy for kills.

I have the same feeling.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

It just didn't feel good when I was getting the Mastery title for it. I just don't like the WA2000 or M21 because its too easy for thermal scum to just spam them like crazy for kills.

I have the same feeling.

i was close to getting mastery for WA2K, but i hate how when i spam for FMJ kills, i only have 6 shots, and when i want FMJ kills, i spam (when I dont really try for them and just take them when i have the opportunity, i strategically fire. for example, i saw a kid climb into the rocket ship, and i had FMJ on my barret. i was on the right side relative to the rocket ship, meaning the opening at the tip was perpendicular to the way i was facing. i waited for his gun to pop out, took one shot, FMJ through the side headshot the kid. was a beautiful shot.) 6 shots for FMJ spam is too little :|

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

I hit 9th prestige the other day, I'm 43 now (?). I'm really hoping to get 10th next weekend to work on my titles and emblems. It's sad to think I'll be reaching for all of them.

I'm level 65, no prestige with about 3 days playing time now -.- I'm thinking about not prestiging (SP?) and just staying at level 70, the only extra things I would think about doing it is I'd get another custom slot, more titles, and the fact that I'd prestige, anything I'm missing?

Finally on here to update that I have officially quit! It's been fun.
[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png
R.I.P Billy Mays and <3 My Friend C.D.S 7/8/09 <3
60,816th to 99 Fletching 03/07/09|220,309th Person to be Able to Kill Dusties 10 Year Cape on 12/20/14[/hide]

grammar2gr8dx.png

I'm level 65, no prestige with about 3 days playing time now -.- I'm thinking about not prestiging (SP?) and just staying at level 70, the only extra things I would think about doing it is I'd get another custom slot, more titles, and the fact that I'd prestige, anything I'm missing?

Prestige challenges. They're worth it.

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

And neither does this one.

You can also get a load of awesome looking titles, too. And prestige challenges, like Blindbaker said.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

I'm now 2nd prestige, took me about.. 1 month and 4 days (not in game, but since I last prestiged). Proud to say that I didn't use G18 akimbo for the entire prestige :D. Maybe I'll get it back this prestige, so I can get to 3rd quicker and get that extra slot for anti-killstreaks. Too bad my KD ratio is taking a beating from this (I can't use the FAMAS, nor can I use the L89 LSW, and I'm crap with the holo sight on the UMP, even though I am fine with it on anything else).

I use a WA2000 because of the multipliers it gets and the fact that with cold-blooded I still get a 1-shot kill from the waist up (or chest up? not positive now). It's basically an anti-thermal and air support class, which is nice.

25zhwts.png

[email protected] - EoS Former Leader - Message if you need anything

Unlocked USP tac knife few hours ago, and I must say its awesome! Wish I tried to get it earlier.

Idiots like this are really starting to kill the fun in this game for me. Its OMA DC guys mainly, but the knifers get me mad the most. OMA DC I'd say is worse because theres always at least 1 and often 2 on the other team per game because theres pretty much no downside to doing it. I mean the knifing guys really just do it for fun, from what I've seen they go negative in terms of k/d most of the time because its not really effective, but OMA DC is just the easiest thing ever to get killstreaks with.

I really like a lot of the features in MW2 like all the camos and titles and emblems and stuff, but its getting to a point now where I just can't contend with all the BS. Really thinking about going back to CoD4, maybe even WaW, because whilst Juggernaught/MP40 guys are a pain you have a fighting chance against them, whereas theres pretty much nothing you can do when a knifer rushes you or some guys OMA tubing the general direction of your team. I'm about level 20 on WaW (lol) and I've been killed by a noobtube once in my whole playtime. CoD4 I used t love, but the grenades are so [bleep]ing powerful its ridiculous. One thing MW2 and WaW did right was tone down the grenades.

In positive news I got a game winning killcam today with a double AT4 kill, which looked pretty badass.

Unlocked USP tac knife few hours ago, and I must say its awesome! Wish I tried to get it earlier.

I mean the knifing guys really just do it for fun, from what I've seen they go negative in terms of k/d most of the time because its not really effective, but OMA DC is just the easiest thing ever to get killstreaks with.

Those guys must be pretty damn awful then. I get a k/d ratio of 2+ with it all the time. They are bad at the easiest [cabbage] ever lol.

2j3qh46.jpg

Idiots like this are really starting to kill the fun in this game for me. Its OMA DC guys mainly, but the knifers get me mad the most. OMA DC I'd say is worse because theres always at least 1 and often 2 on the other team per game because theres pretty much no downside to doing it. I mean the knifing guys really just do it for fun, from what I've seen they go negative in terms of k/d most of the time because its not really effective, but OMA DC is just the easiest thing ever to get killstreaks with.

At least there's less OMA DC guys than knifing kids.

I mean the knifing guys really just do it for fun, from what I've seen they go negative in terms of k/d most of the time because its not really effective, but OMA DC is just the easiest thing ever to get killstreaks with.

Those guys must be pretty damn awful then. I get a k/d ratio of 2+ with it all the time. They are bad at the easiest [cabbage] ever lol.

Not to start a console vs console flamewar here, but you're on PS3.

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

Point taken. Most people on the PS3 are actually really [bleep]ing stupid.

So true. I've seen multiple times when people see a Javelin and just watch it obliterate them...

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Because the onlines free on PS3 you probably get more casual guys who don't know what they're doing. Though when I started playing CoD4 on 360 rather than PS3 I found it easier for some reason. Maybe its because the controllers better idk. The connection was a lot better actually come to think of it.

Anybody got some strategies for the first Zombie map on WaW? Because I bought it on 360 I know enough people who'll play to get a full team of 4, so we won't have that guy, who opens the stairs when you've got a good game going. I remember using 2 strategies, the first just opening the help door and having 2 guys on the door and 2 guys watching the windows, the other opening the staircase from the help room and constantly chucking grenades. I've been told its good to open both staircases and not the help room door, but I've never tried that before. I'd post this on the WaW thread, but its been dead since october. Flaming RayOxide was probably the only thing keeping it going.

Time to do some really annoying challenges, as I'm 10th prestige now gonna start completing them all. (minus Stinger)

You mean the Prestige challenges, right? The gun challenge for the Stinger is like 100 helicopters, which isn't all that hard if you just play normally and change classes every time there's air support when you die. 500 for the Prestige challenge would be a pain.

25zhwts.png

[email protected] - EoS Former Leader - Message if you need anything

Because the onlines free on PS3 you probably get more casual guys who don't know what they're doing. Though when I started playing CoD4 on 360 rather than PS3 I found it easier for some reason. Maybe its because the controllers better idk. The connection was a lot better actually come to think of it.

Anybody got some strategies for the first Zombie map on WaW? Because I bought it on 360 I know enough people who'll play to get a full team of 4, so we won't have that guy, who opens the stairs when you've got a good game going. I remember using 2 strategies, the first just opening the help door and having 2 guys on the door and 2 guys watching the windows, the other opening the staircase from the help room and constantly chucking grenades. I've been told its good to open both staircases and not the help room door, but I've never tried that before. I'd post this on the WaW thread, but its been dead since october. Flaming RayOxide was probably the only thing keeping it going.

Open Help room door, get an LMG and/or Ray Gun from the Mystery Box, and then open the staircase in the help room. Run over to the grenade place, then throw them repeatedly if there is many zombies, and just lay down fire a they approach.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Time to do some really annoying challenges, as I'm 10th prestige now gonna start completing them all. (minus Stinger)

You mean the Prestige challenges, right? The gun challenge for the Stinger is like 100 helicopters, which isn't all that hard if you just play normally and change classes every time there's air support when you die. 500 for the Prestige challenge would be a pain.

i was thinking about doing stinger challenges.....i have like 30 hahahaha. i mean, you kinda need sleight of hand, so no scavenger for extra rockets, and OMA replaces recondary so no free rockets that way either, and it seems that whenever I do respawn and get ready to shoot the damn thing down, either some [wagon] teammate without CB runs by and I die too, or another kid on our team shoots it down first.

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

I mean every challenge, from every category. Also the final prestige challenge would be 2500 or 1000, not sure which, but I'm not going to do any of them.

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

Point taken. Most people on the PS3 are actually really [bleep]ing stupid.

Mmh. I'v played MW2 on both my Xbox360 and on the PS3.

If the Xbox users fought the PS3 users no offense but the PS3 kids would get whooped.

Screenshot2011-08-18at14818PM-1.png