Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Hugger_88

Umm.. I need some help. I just got 9th prestige yesterday, but earlier today I happened to join a hacked server with 1 kill = level 70. So now I'm 9th prestige level 70. But I really wanted to play through 9th prestige and get all the levels without hacked servers. -.-

Is there any way I can reset my level back to 1, yet keep my 9th prestige? I play on PC, by the way.

I can't help, but I hear ya. I joined a server with what... FFA with Ground War's amount of players, so we started to rape each other (poorly done, you could see your allies and kill them). You'd gain xp, but you wouldn't win... I left after a few kills because I didn't know what was going on.

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol scrambler

Agree. :lol:

Normally I wouldn't use it, I'm trying to get the emblem icon_upup.gif

-

I agree with Sara-Mange that the UMP needs to be tweaked, it's stupid that it's a 3 shot kill at any range, silenced. It's frustrating when you are the last alive in Search, you find the last guy, he sprays, get's 3 hitmarkers and die. It's overused and overpowered.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

Got some pretty epic Javelin kills today. At the start of Storm I got a 4 man multi with it, and nurmerous trples and doubles on other maps. :P

Got 3 weapons close to 2500 kills-Intervention, Ump45 (lol) and ACR... :D

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Silencer doesn't have any effect on it's damage though? Only range.

I think range means how much damage it does at distance, as you can hit someone across the map with any weapon minus a pumpgun and obviously riot shield.

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

Silencer decreases the range of the gun in the sense it starts to do less damage at a shorter range. Bullets keep going forever apart from shotguns.

So I bought WaW for 360 today, had some extra points vouchers for my Game reward card. Gonna play later today, I don't think I'm going to get the MW2 pack this week, but I might buy that WaW map pack bundle in a couple of weeks, I hear the maps are good, especially the zombie ones and the third map pack.

Silencer decreases the range of the gun in the sense it starts to do less damage at a shorter range. Bullets keep going forever apart from shotguns.

So I bought WaW for 360 today, had some extra points vouchers for my Game reward card. Gonna play later today, I don't think I'm going to get the MW2 pack this week, but I might buy that WaW map pack bundle in a couple of weeks, I hear the maps are good, especially the zombie ones and the third map pack.

When I got WaW on 360 it was because of Nazi Zombies, then I started to play online and play the campaign. I wish I could trade it for the PC version....

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Ah ok. Thanks for the explanation.

I've been having some fun with my riot shield lately. I just love being a [puncture] :) Also, I killed the entire enemy team (6 people) with a predator, but I don't have the challenge unlocked yet :(

2j3qh46.jpg

Is it weird that I spend a quarter of my time simply making original callsigns (not the Companion Crate and the pink Skull crap)? The rest of the time I spend getting the requirements for titles/emblems I don't have. Currently, mine is Big Brother (3 UAVs in a single match) and the Ghost headset thing (1k kills with silenced weapons).

Gonna stop at first prestige a while and setup for my 2nd prestige when I can (gonna try 240 prestige kills, then a 10 regular kill for the level 4 guns).

MW2 title and RHINOCEROS emblem. :D

Untitled_zpsrs1nv3dr.pnginstabadge_zps761d5351.png

- 60,023rd to 99 Firemaking on April 29th, 2012 -- 15,152nd to 99 agility on August 21st, 2011 -
- 30,569th to 99 Prayer on June 26th, 2011 -- 22,646th to 99 Hunter on Jan 9th, 2011 -
1993 Miata; sold - 2001 E46 330i; "totaled" - 2001 E46 325iT; Bags and wheels ;)

Trackstar + Bling pro emblem

B)

whats trackstar from?

and it's obvious you're just "posing". i dont mean this in bad taste, but it should really be trackstar + marathon OR lightweight emblems.

M16A4 silver title + 500 Barrett Headshots = badass looking title.

actually, any 1k headshot title or gold title (blademaster, the silent, etc.) + gold bar from airdrop 3 = win.

MW2 title and RHINOCEROS emblem

Both of which are boosted. Recently I've been running the 1K gold Predator kills title and the Predator emblem, looks pretty nice.

lol @ the boosted thing :P

for some reason, i've gotten more kills on my precision airstrike than on my harrier challenge....maybe it's because i play mostly hardcore and the harrier doesnt do jack in that gametype...still working towards airstrike III.

and on a side note, i'm pretty damn close to marathon VI; last i checked i was at 90 miles or something

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

.44 Magnum 500 kills + AC130

From a Tac Knife? Might as well just have a callsign saying "I suck at MW2". If not then fair enough, I don't really like any of the 500 kill ones though, its just an ugly grey box. The brown mastery ones look nice because they have some wings or something on them.

Trackstar + Bling pro emblem

whats trackstar from?

You get it from running 1 mile with Marathon.

-

I've got 1000 kills with the .44 Magnum - it's best running around with Akimbo, you'll be surprised how quickly you rack up kills. I think I can confirm that tactical knife kills won't count :thumbup:

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

I use the Submit to Authority title, it's easy to get but the message is so much cooler than everything else. And I use the Captain Price emblem because it fits well with the title.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Ah ok. Thanks for the explanation.

I've been having some fun with my riot shield lately. I just love being a [puncture] :) Also, I killed the entire enemy team (6 people) with a predator, but I don't have the challenge unlocked yet :(

Thats odd. When I used to play MW2 (before they patched everything and made it suck really bad) we were playing demolition at sub base, and I got a predator right before the match ended, so I kept it. (Sub Base was a perfect place to do this before they [bleep]ed up using killstreaks in the beginning of a match, as both teams were exposed in the open very well :) ) So when I sent that bad boy (my friends and I used to call it the "great penor in the sky") I got all of them in one blow, getting the challenge.

I dont know why it didnt work for you. :?

Screenshot2011-08-18at14818PM-1.png

MW2 title and RHINOCEROS emblem

Both of which are boosted. Recently I've been running the 1K gold Predator kills title and the Predator emblem, looks pretty nice.

Neither one of them were boosted. I was a 7th prestige when I got the 10th Lobby. and If you can read, I dont use emblems or titles I didnt earn myself unless Im messing around. Dont false accuse people, Im just simply talking about my callsign like everyone else.

Untitled_zpsrs1nv3dr.pnginstabadge_zps761d5351.png

- 60,023rd to 99 Firemaking on April 29th, 2012 -- 15,152nd to 99 agility on August 21st, 2011 -
- 30,569th to 99 Prayer on June 26th, 2011 -- 22,646th to 99 Hunter on Jan 9th, 2011 -
1993 Miata; sold - 2001 E46 330i; "totaled" - 2001 E46 325iT; Bags and wheels ;)