Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Hugger_88

This business of having to skip map pack maps every time they come up on WaW is really starting to piss me off. What happens if you actually get the maps? Because everybody skips them 90% of the time, and the map pack playlists are literally empty, so do you get matched to people who actually have the maps or what?

It does match you if you have it. You don't get an option if you don't have it so it's a lot better in mw2.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn it, got 15 headshots and 75 kills for the FAL in a game of Domination, then the computer decides to crash with a black screen (I made a topic about it, but let's not bring that up). Harder than it sounds because FALw/Red dot sights' hits are slightly off center, and I'm not a semi-auto expert too :(

On another note, trying out unconventional weapons. I played the M4A1 silenced, TMPs, FN2000w/RDS (looks like Halos assault rifle haha), akimbo USPs (love the melee sound, it's as fast as tac knife too) and the Desert Eagle, although the Deagle is probably used more often than not (keep getting raped by akimbo deagles).

wait, wouldnt it be easier to shoot semi-auto with a mouse than it is with a controller....?

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

This business of having to skip map pack maps every time they come up on WaW is really starting to piss me off. What happens if you actually get the maps? Because everybody skips them 90% of the time, and the map pack playlists are literally empty, so do you get matched to people who actually have the maps or what?

It does match you if you have it. You don't get an option if you don't have it so it's a lot better in mw2.

So it will only match me to people who have the pack, so everyone won't skip? Because if that doesn't happen then the maps are all but unplayable as the map pack playlist is completely dead.

Yesterday I unlocked Marathon Pro Emblem, looks well with the title "2 Fast".

And I found another good one aswell, Steady Aim Pro Emblem with the title "All Pro"

:thumbup:

a70kf.png

Divine Forces | #DF on irc.seersirc.net | Most Motivated |

http://rs-df.com/forums

Played with JX23 yesterday. :D

Got my 12th nuke on Crash, first one on new(ish) maps. Kinda annoying, as I've prestiged 5 times, so no emblem or End of Line. :/

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

WOW! Best ever round in SnD

SnD in Scrapyard, we was getting destroyed and I was last man standing, they had 5 people left, 1 person got a noobtube kill at beginning.

I cleared all 5 and everyone was like "WOWOWWOW" and sending me messages lol. ACR Silencer/FMJ owns on SnD

a70kf.png

Divine Forces | #DF on irc.seersirc.net | Most Motivated |

http://rs-df.com/forums

Don't silencer/FMJ block out eachother? :s

No, why would they? :S

If im right, the way silencers work in damage reduction is that they reduce your range. This means less speed, which in turn means less stopping power at longer distances.

Im not 100% sure how FMJ's work in real life, but from what I know the hard casing of the "full metal jacket" Increases muzzle velocity which in turn increases range and more stopping power.

So in one term, damage, I would assume that FMJ's and a Silencer would negate each other. But in the positive effects of both attachments, you gain the fact that you wont show up on radar/ quieter shots, and the ability to penetrate thicker surfaces.

So you gain two positive perks while negating the tiny damage boost FMJ gives you.

Overall it sounds like a smart idea.

Screenshot2011-08-18at14818PM-1.png

FMJ doesn't add damage, it only increases bullet penetration, so the guy on the other side of the cover will take more damage through the surface than if you would hit him with a normal bullet. The stats on the create a class are wrong.

FMJ doesn't add damage, it only increases bullet penetration, so the guy on the other side of the cover will take more damage through the surface than if you would hit him with a normal bullet. The stats on the create a class are wrong.

So how it said that FMJ gave you a tiny bit of damage was a lie?

I played a couple of games earlier after not going on MW2 for a couple of months, I really think the online gameplay pales in comparison to BFBC2 now that I've played both.

I believe they have their strengths and differences. While BC2 gives you a more "real war" sense that MW@ does (you get tanks and helis that respawn rather then get lucky with killstreaks to get one for a measly 60 seconds) And it has a small squad sense that Squad A can be here, Squad B supporting fire, and Squad C on tanks and jeeps and such.

But MW2 supports the fact that if you want to get on and [bleep] around with 9-11 other friends in ground war, MW2 supports the larger parties there. My problem is that in MW2 you have way to many worked up people and arrogant people and just plain stupid people, who attempt to brag about how good they are while the truth is that they boosted.

I remain TAR-21 Fall camo, 100% all challenges unlocked by level 55ish sheerly through playing A LOT of Demolition, and its frustration to be called a "no-lifer" or such. In my opinion the MW2 community is getting to be worse that a lot of Runescapers. Thats why I stopped playing.

EDIT: LOL WA2000. It looks like a box. That was our nickname for it. The "box gun" :rolleyes:

the 2 by 4 gun

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~