Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Hugger_88

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there any counter attack to noobtubers? My friend and his brothers ONLY noobtube/commando and it is making me sad.....

The way I usually counter them is spam grenades using OMA to restock because they run head on into you, but that gets hard on 3v1

mck.pngMck.png

Noobs: We pay we say

JaGeX: How much will you pay?

Oh, you're also a ps3 guy? I have the urge to add you now, even though I don't actually know you.

Yup :thumbup:

PSN id is in my signature if you'd like to.

@Mckinzy5: not really - that's what makes them so annoying.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

Yeah my friends invited this guy they know from RS into the party and he was stood next to me on Crash OMA noobtubing onto the B flag on the helicopter whilst I was sniping. What was funny though was that it took him all game just to get the kills for AC-130 (he didn't die once), then the game ended literrally as he was opening the laptop, so a bit of karma there.

"Its not noobtubing I mean I only get 2 grenades a spawn" <-- he has scavenger on

Anyways me and my friend pile his brother who noobtubes and he tells on us for swearing, makes for lulz

mck.pngMck.png

The only counter attack for commando possible is trying to keep your distance (Which, on most maps will be next to impossible if not irrelevant) and have a fibre optic connection.

For noob tubing, if it is really really bad then your best shot would be 10% Blast Shield and 90% luck. That's about it.

My personal favourite: ESC > Leave Game > Find Game...

So I went to play modern warfare 2 today and soon realised that all my prestige challenges somehow reset themselves. Went to look at the highscores and saw that i now had like 10000000000 deaths and like 100 kills and a score of -1000000000000 or something. I think it happened when i was put into a hacked game last night. Really sucks though. :mellow:

Dr_Paul_Leet.png

This game hates me

I am trying for the sentry gun kill cam challenge

I got sentry gun at baleout, it gets me 5 kills, then when the score was like 7400- 6000 the sentry hits the enemy then my teammate snipes him -.-

Then I get 3 sentries at scrapyard but the 'server connection has timed out' after switching hosts

Then I try for the semtex kill cam, i sneak up behind the guy, throw it, and then the game ends as it explodes

Sad

mck.pngMck.png

This game hates me

I am trying for the sentry gun kill cam challenge

I got sentry gun at baleout, it gets me 5 kills, then when the score was like 7400- 6000 the sentry hits the enemy then my teammate snipes him -.-

Then I get 3 sentries at scrapyard but the 'server connection has timed out' after switching hosts

Then I try for the semtex kill cam, i sneak up behind the guy, throw it, and then the game ends as it explodes

Sad

Thats why you play BC2

No ridiculous unrealistic [cabbage].

Screenshot2011-08-18at14818PM-1.png

As much as I enjoy bc2, it still has it's [cabbage] and "unrealistic" moments.

True, but if a game got TOO realistic, would people really want to play it? "Hey, thanks for buying this game. FYI you only have one life TOTAL, so if you die, you are dead for good. No respawns AT ALL. One life per copy of the game. Enjoy!" 1 cd = 1 life. Don't die.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

True, but if a game got TOO realistic, would people really want to play it? "Hey, thanks for buying this game. FYI you only have one life TOTAL, so if you die, you are dead for good. No respawns AT ALL. One life per copy of the game. Enjoy!" 1 cd = 1 life. Don't die.

Better be rich for misery loves company challenge!

vcz3sx.png

PSN: Skaterguy1224 Tactical Nukes - 22

Everybody would be hiding in their spawn or a little corner.

All you would have to do is clear the memory lmfao its not like a cd could hold info like that

Unless the xbox/ps3 destroyed the cd if you died

mck.pngMck.png

Mckinzy, whats your PSN? Also what game mode did you play? I seen a guy with 3 sentry guns in Scrapyard today 2 by the truck and 1 in front of the building

a70kf.png

Divine Forces | #DF on irc.seersirc.net | Most Motivated |

http://rs-df.com/forums

It was yesterday lol I am JTB2014MCK

But i wont be on for about a month because i am going away lol ill miss this game

mck.pngMck.png