Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Hugger_88

Yeah because that totally constitutes losing a game.

"Rather than defuse that bomb that I know I'll defuse without dying, I'll sit here and try and get those last 2 kills even though if I don't defuse it there won't be enough time for me to call it in."

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Rather than defuse that bomb that I know I'll defuse without dying, I'll sit here and try and get those last 2 kills even though if I don't defuse it there won't be enough time for me to call it in."

Call what in?

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

Today I started using the UMP45 for the first time EVER as Im always used to Assault Rifles, so I was in Scrapyard and got 32-4-7 or 8, not sure, really liking it, unlocked the Silencer and its beast!

Oh and Level 61 3rd Prestige, haven't played much since I last posted on this topic.

a70kf.png

Divine Forces | #DF on irc.seersirc.net | Most Motivated |

http://rs-df.com/forums

Mastered the AK47 after starting using it yesterday - the penetration is just crazy. Also got 500 kills with it.

tl;dr The AK47 is a damn beast.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

I've been so naiive....CoD4 > MW2

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

Started using the F2000 today because its the only AR that i dont have 500 kills with, Silenced with it, is beast..

Pro_X_Chris.png

Pro_X_Chris.png

Pro_X_chris.png

Pro_X_Chris.png

apkwn.jpg

^^ Best Friend Anyone Could Ever Have ^^

^^ Been In Ups And Downs But Hes Always Been There ^^

^^ Luv Ya Forever Luckyy <3 ^^

Today I realized that quitting games has become a reflex. Takes me a fraction of a second, and sometimes I do it on impulse upon death, even when I don't mean to.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Today I realized that quitting games has become a reflex. Takes me a fraction of a second, and sometimes I do it on impulse upon death, even when I don't mean to.

Why quit to begin with? Are you one of those people who quit a game after starting off 0-3?

Call what in?

Anything. People will lose the game because they want to get enough kills to call in something.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Well yer not the only one. It has became a second hand nature to me whenever I see the score so lopsided, especially on OBJ type maps.

*log in to a small cqc map, notice I get landed to TF141, notice score is 0 - 145 militia, then check the map and find every tf141 member is hard camping with no sense of completing the obj.*

sen.png

Lol same for me whenever an AC130, Chopper Gunner or Nuke is called in, when I die 5+ times in a row (very uncommon) or when I get commando knifed a few times.

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

I started using M16 with thermal, just because it's hilarious. Might start using an smg with thermal for extra lulz. Gotta say, it works fairly well. Lay down a smokescreen and just pick 'em off. Only problem is recoil, which is why I switched from F2000 to M16. 3 round burst over full auto/bursts. SMG may be a problem. I've also compromised my principles and use stopping power for my thermal class. I'm just sick of losing in a firefight even when I shoot first, soley because the enemy has stopping power and 1 hit kills.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

How the heck am I supposed to do the pit in S.S.I.D. in under 30 seconds, or even beat the game on veteran, i can only beat 2 levels and i give up

mck.pngMck.png

Noobs: We pay we say

JaGeX: How much will you pay?

How the heck am I supposed to do the pit in S.S.I.D. in under 30 seconds, or even beat the game on veteran, i can only beat 2 levels and i give up

The pit isn't that hard. Do it a few times until you know where all the enemies are, then do it with a friend. A second person makes it a lot easier

Amaranth_GTO.png

This campaign was baby mode compared to CoD4 and WaW.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

I agree. I beat MW2's campaign on Veteran with no problem, but when I tried CoD4's on Veteran, I just gave up.

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

And neither does this one.

I agree. I beat MW2's campaign on Veteran with no problem, but when I tried CoD4's on Veteran, I just gave up.

MW and "No Fighting in the War Room", my god the painful memories I have of that stage

sen.png

Nuke on demolition on highrise. spawned sniped 2 kills, then went on the place with the plane got 5 kills, called in harrier, chopper gunner, the team was kinda stupid because they kept trying to run out of the building, and ended, didnt call it in till last few seconds, ended up 48-7. \:D/ And the game before i got dissconnected at 17 kills. :-#

Pro_X_Chris.png

Pro_X_Chris.png

Pro_X_chris.png

Pro_X_Chris.png

apkwn.jpg

^^ Best Friend Anyone Could Ever Have ^^

^^ Been In Ups And Downs But Hes Always Been There ^^

^^ Luv Ya Forever Luckyy <3 ^^

Got my first veteran challenge. UMP. FAL is close for the next one, just maybe 50 kills or so.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

I think doing all the Spec Ops missions on veteran is going to be harder than CoD4 on veteran. Solo that is, I don't know anyone who will play Spec Ops seriously lol they just play multiplayer. I have 1000/1000 GS on CoD4 but I'll probably never get all the Spec Ops done.