Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Hugger_88

I think doing all the Spec Ops missions on veteran is going to be harder than CoD4 on veteran. Solo that is, I don't know anyone who will play Spec Ops seriously lol they just play multiplayer. I have 1000/1000 GS on CoD4 but I'll probably never get all the Spec Ops done.

Same here, the Spec Op on that Oil Rig with the breaches just plain sucks. One wrong move and you're all the way back to the start sucks.

Follow me on Twitter!

FORGET NOT THE CHICKEN.

gravy.png

I have no intrest in helping "keyers" farm xp.

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think doing all the Spec Ops missions on veteran is going to be harder than CoD4 on veteran. Solo that is, I don't know anyone who will play Spec Ops seriously lol they just play multiplayer. I have 1000/1000 GS on CoD4 but I'll probably never get all the Spec Ops done.

If I am not mistaken, some of them are locked and require a co-op partner, but for a few of them it would be better to have a partner. One that easily comes to mind is the killing Juggies with explosives and knives. Could just get a friend and camp the lil one way room at the far east of where you start. Have a guy prone by the door, and the other hiding behind the stove crouched.

Dun really remember tho, been a while since I got the Star 69, and have been itching for more spec ops in the form of DLC, but can really only hope for such things.

sen.png

Same here, the Spec Op on that Oil Rig with the breaches just plain sucks. One wrong move and you're all the way back to the start sucks.

Yeah i'm currently stuck on this one and the airplane graveyard one.

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

If I am not mistaken, some of them are locked and require a co-op partner, but for a few of them it would be better to have a partner. One that easily comes to mind is the killing Juggies with explosives and knives. Could just get a friend and camp the lil one way room at the far east of where you start. Have a guy prone by the door, and the other hiding behind the stove crouched.

Dun really remember tho, been a while since I got the Star 69, and have been itching for more spec ops in the form of DLC, but can really only hope for such things.

Yeah, but that gets boring. I prefer to camp in an alley and shoot against a wall. Juggernaughts can't go there, unless you [bleep] up. I'm still stuck on the same as Skully.

EDIT: To add to this: Estate Takedown is really easy when you get on the roof.

2j3qh46.jpg

Prestiged again. Glad I did too. Stopped using the FAMAS, using the scar-h, tar-21, intervention, and mp5k lately.

It's an MP5K, not the MP5SK

-littleboy

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

26 killstreak on Domination on scrapyard. Sadly, didn't have nuke on.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

Lmfao today in school the good kids get to go on an incentive trip

So the place we went to is like a chuckie cheeses for high school kids and has like 10 ps3/xbox/wiis and 1 had cod4

So liek me and 3 other kids are playing ffa and my friend always noobtubes so this is no exception and he noobtubes another guy and teh other guy says 'you douche' <- remove if neccessary

So the teacher was right behind him, hes liek a 27 year old guy tho so yh hes not too strict i guess, and instead of yelling at him hes liek 'aww who is noobtubing' i was liek 'lulz'

That day I learned a lotta people from my school are good at mw

Btw we only played at crash b/c of stimulus

mck.pngMck.png

Noobs: We pay we say

JaGeX: How much will you pay?

History Teachers: Pretty good at COD, actually.

@Stonewall: I did have a nuke on whilst playing Scrapyard, but the game ended when I was at a 24 killstreak - way to piss in my cornflakes! :P

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

History Teachers: Pretty good at COD, actually.

@Stonewall: I did have a nuke on whilst playing Scrapyard, but the game ended when I was at a 24 killstreak - way to piss in my cornflakes! :P

I know right, about the history teachers.

One day my friend just blurts out in class, "Hey Mr. [teacher]! I'm Fourth Prestige!"

Then the teacher went, "Hey [student]! I don't care."

All of us had a major lul.

Do you guys think I should prestige? I'm fourth and have about 15k to level 70.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

9th Prestige - PC

4th Prestige - Xbox

Want a nuke?:

Harrier (7) > Chopper Gunner > (11) > Nuke (25)

Setup:

SCAR/Tar/ACR with Silencer.

Secondary: Personal choice; USP/M9 Akimbo. The amount of times they've saved a nuke for me is unbelievable, they're very quick to pull out and incredibly powerful.

Perk 1: Scavenger

Perk 2: Stopping Power Pro

Perk 3: Ninja Pro

Equipment: Claymore & Stun Grenades.

With this setup it's impossible to fail unless there are variables out of your control - Lag, people consistently shooting down air support etc.

KDR Setup:

Predator Missile (5) > Harrier Strike (7) > Pave Low (9)

Weapon: UMP45 | Silencer/FMJ |

Secondary: Personal choice; SPAS12 | Extended Mags/FMJ | this or PP2000 | FMJ/Silencer|

Perk 1: Marathon Pro

Perk 2: Stopping Power Pro

Perk 3: Ninja Pro

Equipment: Semtex & Stun Grenades.

Ultimate Kill Death Ratio setup, very very hard not to do well with this setup. Alternatively; Tar21/Silencer with Slight of Hand Pro.

Pretty generic information, but there are still people out there who are unaware.

Edit: Play Headquarters Pro. It's literally.. words cannot describe. Just do it.

Lol FMJ on a pumpgun.

Pretty evident you've never used it..

Pretty evident I have, or else I wouldn't be telling you of it's pointlessness.

It's been nothing but useful for me, the amount of hit markers I've had in collateral situations drove me to use it. So far I've yet to even have a hit marker on triples.

So I'll be sticking to FMJ/Ex. Mags. Or Bling Pro.

so, i love camping in normal game modes because people have killcam but they are to dumb to actually know how to get to me. i was on crash, went 17-1-1. this one kid on the other team tried to kill me, went 3-23. he finally got a semtex up where i was, but not after about 10 kills off him when he tried to climb up the ladder (was on crash, i was in the building by A on domination, team tac with friends, OMA Seymours, my trusty FAL). he sent me a message after the game and i 'lulz' because he went 3-23 just trying to keep me from my "the show" accolade.

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

Edit: Play Headquarters Pro. It's literally.. words cannot describe. Just do it.

A festival of camping, noobtubes and claymores?

:/

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM