Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Hugger_88

LOL at FAMAS noobtubes

I think that's one of the default classes.

They were all default classes except for the one with the M4.

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

And neither does this one.

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL at FAMAS noobtubes

Yeah, I remember on the stimulus trailer there was some guy on Crash running M/L/C and a tac knife ffs.

Lol they took away the grate on that opening on vacant?

To be fair it was always way too easy to either camp that back room or pin a whole team down in it.

Might play some WaW on my PS3 later, feel in the mood for that for some reason. Only thing is that I remember WaW being really laggy and crappy on PS3, and theres the BS of being kicked out of games for not having the map packs. And dogs. I'd be starting on level 1 again lmao, I created a new PSN account.

Yesterday I got my first and second ever triple kill semtex (first blood) on Salvage and Scrapyard, I was amazed to do it on Salvage, and then my younger brother played Scrapyard and told me to play, and I got another, 2 times in 1 day.

a70kf.png

Divine Forces | #DF on irc.seersirc.net | Most Motivated |

http://rs-df.com/forums

I am the official unluckiest person on MW2, I was 22-2-0 and was nervous but excited for my first nuke, I had the killstreaks of 4-9-25, I forgot to do my care package, so I done it and guess what... the crate dropped on me!@! :x

a70kf.png

Divine Forces | #DF on irc.seersirc.net | Most Motivated |

http://rs-df.com/forums

I am the official unluckiest person on MW2, I was 22-2-0 and was nervous but excited for my first nuke, I had the killstreaks of 4-9-25, I forgot to do my care package, so I done it and guess what... the crate dropped on me!@! :x

Something similar happened to me too. I don't quite remember (it was yesterday <.< too) but I had a care package and was owning in FFA, threw my marker, and was nowhere near it, and got hit. It was a pavelow too.....

Finally on here to update that I have officially quit! It's been fun.
[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png
R.I.P Billy Mays and <3 My Friend C.D.S 7/8/09 <3
60,816th to 99 Fletching 03/07/09|220,309th Person to be Able to Kill Dusties 10 Year Cape on 12/20/14[/hide]

grammar2gr8dx.png

So I played a few games of WaW, I've got a K/D of something like 5.34 with 69 kills 13 deaths. This was in boot camp though lmao. I got dogs, died, then seemed to get artillery off the dogs, got dogs, died again, got artillery, got dogs. If you die then call in dogs does it add to your streak again? Cos it seemed to, and if it does then thats pretty messed up.

So I played a few games of WaW, I've got a K/D of something like 5.34 with 69 kills 13 deaths. This was in boot camp though lmao. I got dogs, died, then seemed to get artillery off the dogs, got dogs, died again, got artillery, got dogs. If you die then call in dogs does it add to your streak again? Cos it seemed to, and if it does then thats pretty messed up.

It does, and it did the same thing with the helicopter in CoD 4.

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

And neither does this one.

Umm.. I need some help. I just got 9th prestige yesterday, but earlier today I happened to join a hacked server with 1 kill = level 70. So now I'm 9th prestige level 70. But I really wanted to play through 9th prestige and get all the levels without hacked servers. -.-

Is there any way I can reset my level back to 1, yet keep my 9th prestige? I play on PC, by the way.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

Wasn't there a gltich as well where you could get into boot camp over level 8? Anyway these kids had no idea what they were doing, half the time I was just hipfiring my BAR they were so bad. Triple semtex on MW2 today as well lmao, and teamkilled an idiot with my care package.

150 kills away from 1000 kills with the L86 icon_thumbsu.gif

[spoiler=My L86 class]

L86 LSW with Red Dot/Holographic Sight

SPAS-12 with foregrip

-

Semtex

Stun x2

-

Sleight Of Hand Pro

Cold Blooded Pro

Scrambler Pro

-

Painkiller

Works like a dream, it doesn't suck with Cold Blooded either.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

500 headshots with FAMAS. I'm going to get Fall camo for it then I'll change my main weapon to either the FAL or ACR. I also tried the UMP45 last night. HOLY [cabbage] THAT GUN WAS AMAZING!!!

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Agree. :lol:

+1

lol @ riku....skully won't like you anymore...or who was that that is anti-UMP like i am anti-ACR?

and the new maps look pretty decent actually....still not worth $15, maybe $12 max....

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

150 kills away from 1000 kills with the L86 icon_thumbsu.gif

[spoiler=My L86 class]

L86 LSW with Red Dot/Holographic Sight

SPAS-12 with foregrip

-

Semtex

Stun x2

-

Sleight Of Hand Pro

Cold Blooded Pro

Scrambler Pro

-

Painkiller

Works like a dream, it doesn't suck with Cold Blooded either.

[spoiler=Mine]

L86 LSW Foregrip/Holo sight

Desert Eagle FMJ/silencer

-

C4

Flash x2

-

Bling Pro

Hardline Pro

SitRep Pro

I forget the deathstreak. It works pretty well, though. Use bling because I don't reload very often.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

My cousin's class:

Intervention - Fmj (It gives so much more space to snipe than the barret even though it looks worse on paper)

M93 Raffica - Holo (upgrades to akimbo)

Claymore

Flash Grenado

Slight of hand Pro

Stopping Power Pro

Ninja Pro

Painkiller

7-11-25 killstreaks

He used that class and got me a 20 killstreak his 5th game using 5-7-9

mck.pngMck.png

Noobs: We pay we say

JaGeX: How much will you pay?

Got 80 kills in a Headquarters match today using this setup:

RPD - Grip + silencer

Striker - Grip

Frag

Stun

Bling

Stopping Power Pro

Ninja Pro

3-4-5 killstreaks :-P

There are a lot of noobs on Headquarters.

Agree. :lol:

+1

lol @ riku....skully won't like you anymore...or who was that that is anti-UMP like i am anti-ACR?

and the new maps look pretty decent actually....still not worth $15, maybe $12 max....

Haha thats me. I hate the UMP. Its good, dont get me wrong. Its TOO good. And people overuse it like crazy. In CoD4 and WaW the power weapons werent whored as much, like CoD4 the M16/MP5 was dominant. WaW the MP40 Round Drum with Juggy was dominant. Now its M/L/N or M/SP/N UMP-SD.

I dont have a problem with the gun itself, but it needs to be nerfed. They nerfed the models TWICE. Lets nerf the UMP just alittle to slow down the exploiting of it.

I promise about 9/10 games you play, atleast 1 person will be using the UMP.

My M/L/N UMP class is named "Eff These Tryhards" lol. I use it when I get mad because everyone else is whoring it horribly.

Untitled_zpsrs1nv3dr.pnginstabadge_zps761d5351.png

- 60,023rd to 99 Firemaking on April 29th, 2012 -- 15,152nd to 99 agility on August 21st, 2011 -
- 30,569th to 99 Prayer on June 26th, 2011 -- 22,646th to 99 Hunter on Jan 9th, 2011 -
1993 Miata; sold - 2001 E46 330i; "totaled" - 2001 E46 325iT; Bags and wheels ;)