Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Hugger_88

the op4 building offers insane visibility of the 3 story, the alley, the downed seaknight, and the little pathway from the blue room 2 story past the garage.

i love killing nuke'rs when theyre like 3 away (and theyre still in CG)

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you used something that doesn't exist to kill him?

FMJ for Spas12 exists, unless that is to an older post.

Edit: Play Headquarters Pro. It's literally.. words cannot describe. Just do it.

A festival of camping, noobtubes and claymores?

:/

I just love it as you can manipulate spawns and monopolise on air support.

http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/2169/11036.png

Far from the greatest score ever, but for a UAV/CUAV/Pred setup it's not that bad, and I'm sure you're gagging to scream CAMPER/NOOB TUBER. I used a Tar21 Silenced and did not camp, bar defending HQ's.

Yeah I think we've come to the conclusion this guy has no idea what he's talking about lmao.

If you would like to play with me on Steam I would love to, there you can make an educated guess and I will support your conclusion.

All I ever get asked is the easiest way to get nukes, now maybe I misjudged your skill levels, and if I did I am very sorry. But they were my opinions. I've been playing since the original was released, so I like to think I have a basic grasp of these games. But I love nothing more than being proved wrong.

Sorry, again if I offended you.

In Crash, I camp in one of the garage indents in the bulding across from the 3 story bulding. I have a full view of anyone going in/out, the entire 2nd story, and anyone standing near the fence on the roof, all while being hidden in the shade.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

In Crash, I camp in one of the garage indents in the bulding across from the 3 story bulding. I have a full view of anyone going in/out, the entire 2nd story, and anyone standing near the fence on the roof, all while being hidden in the shade.

thats a nub spot. pros hide in cars (i dont think theres even a glitch to do that, but :P )

shouldve brought back crossfire instead of strike...

modmarkl.jpg

Edit: Play Headquarters Pro. It's literally.. words cannot describe. Just do it.

A festival of camping, noobtubes and claymores?

:/

I just love it as you can manipulate spawns and monopolise on air support.

http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/2169/11036.png

Far from the greatest score ever, but for a UAV/CUAV/Pred setup it's not that bad, and I'm sure you're gagging to scream CAMPER/NOOB TUBER. I used a Tar21 Silenced and did not camp, bar defending HQ's.

Yeah I think we've come to the conclusion this guy has no idea what he's talking about lmao.

If you would like to play with me on Steam I would love to, there you can make an educated guess and I will support your conclusion.

All I ever get asked is the easiest way to get nukes, now maybe I misjudged your skill levels, and if I did I am very sorry. But they were my opinions. I've been playing since the original was released, so I like to think I have a basic grasp of these games. But I love nothing more than being proved wrong.

Lol@this post.

I think we have another candidate for RayOxide's new account

thats a nub spot. pros hide in cars (i dont think theres even a glitch to do that, but )

Lol on Crash you can get on top of the car in the garage next to the OpFor spawn.

That was for the idiot that calls Claymores Seymours.

2j3qh46.jpg

thats a nub spot. pros hide in cars (i dont think theres even a glitch to do that, but :P )

shouldve brought back crossfire instead of strike...

HELL YES. I played 95% of my games on CoD4 on crossfire.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-OaE_Armks

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

So I played my first match in this game in over 2 and a half months and I get a 23 killstreak. :lol:

Then I remembered why I stopped playing and it will go back on my shelf.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

recorded this earlier. WTF IW. fix this BS

XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAAX5LY5430

Untitled_zpsrs1nv3dr.pnginstabadge_zps761d5351.png

- 60,023rd to 99 Firemaking on April 29th, 2012 -- 15,152nd to 99 agility on August 21st, 2011 -
- 30,569th to 99 Prayer on June 26th, 2011 -- 22,646th to 99 Hunter on Jan 9th, 2011 -
1993 Miata; sold - 2001 E46 330i; "totaled" - 2001 E46 325iT; Bags and wheels ;)

XBOX 360.

Rofl, it's pretty obvious how to get a nuke.

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

XBOX 360.

.. Again, take into consideration, especially in school I am surrounded by people bragging that they got a harrier with a 3 - 5 - 7 setup.. then take into account the average IQ of a stereotypical MW2 player.. it's not everyday you come across people that know what they're doing.

Don't see why it offended you so much. But, what ever.

See you around.

XBOX 360.

.. Again, take into consideration, especially in school I am surrounded by people bragging that they got a harrier with a 3 - 5 - 7 setup.. then take into account the average IQ of a stereotypical MW2 player.. it's not everyday you come across people that know what they're doing.

True that. I love to take advantage of raging noobs. When I two spot, they always come back in a blind rage and think they will kill me this time, but they always end up dying over and over! :D

People were probably offended because they don't like being told what to do. Some people, even the pros, love to stick to a few select classes and never stray away from their 'perfect' setup. So naturally when someone starts suggesting guns/setups they've never used before, they get a little angry. :P

Oh dear god who uses a 3-5-7 setup... >_< Are the kids are your school like 10?

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

Oh dear god who uses a 3-5-7 setup... >_< Are the kids are your school like 10?

I take A-Level computing, so I am surrounded by stereotypical /b/ idiots who think they're hilarious and the greatest gamers you'll ever meet. Genuinely heard people brag about 11 streaks. Then mix that with 90% of the MW2 population and you get a nasty result of narrow mindedness!

Can anyone recommend some new class setups? I've played pretty much most of them, but there must be something new and innovative. I've even played MP5k Silencer, Single Ranger, Bling Pro, Danger Close, Scrambler, Throwing Knife and Smoke Grenade just to spice things up!

Anyone tried out the Vector? It's pretty fun to use, gonna try and master the attachments 8).

Using

Vector + Rapid Fire/RDS (whichever I feel like), Scavenger (this thing eats through ammuntion like crazy, and enemies don't die as fast as the UMP), Stopping Power, Steady Aim/Ninja (SA if using RF)

I do use a Spas12 + grip, but... I've never used it while playing the Vector.

Anyone tried out the Vector? It's pretty fun to use, gonna try and master the attachments 8).

Loved that gun with a silencer for S&D! Used it in my first prestige but haven't used it since for some reason :S Definitely going to try the Vector again.

I'm having big fun with a riot shield atm, not very effective in kills and stuff but still fun to do :thumbsup:

:) S&D With four other friends all using Riot shields is a lot fun ! We also won a surprisingly amount more than we expected to as well!

XBOX 360.

Don't see why it offended you so much. But, what ever.

See you around.

Don't worry it didn't offend me. Myself and Vale were only putting you right. :thumbup:

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

Oh dear god who uses a 3-5-7 setup...

Last night I was playing a demolition match on Skidrow and used UAV-CounterUAV-SentryGun. Still ended up with 88 kills. I use UAV all the time because it helps the noobs that always end up on my team.

Using

Vector + Rapid Fire/RDS (whichever I feel like), Scavenger (this thing eats through ammuntion like crazy, and enemies don't die as fast as the UMP), Stopping Power, Steady Aim/Ninja (SA if using RF)

I do use a Spas12 + grip, but... I've never used it while playing the Vector.

I like it, when I get another gold membership, I'm gunna try the Vector + thermal ( I think this is an attachment, not sure)

Finally on here to update that I have officially quit! It's been fun.
[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png
R.I.P Billy Mays and <3 My Friend C.D.S 7/8/09 <3
60,816th to 99 Fletching 03/07/09|220,309th Person to be Able to Kill Dusties 10 Year Cape on 12/20/14[/hide]

grammar2gr8dx.png

lol @ bouwzie fail.

i tried ninja defusing this kid (was a 3v1 with 3 on my team), and i suck at it, so he turned around. gave him 2 spas hitmarkers as he tried to qu1cksc0p3 like a pr0, then finally killed him with the 3 spas shot. sometimes, cold blooded fails me.

modmarkl.jpg