Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Hugger_88

Lol me winning in ffa

Reminds me of the first time ive ever won, i beat 2nd by 10 kills lol

My K/D is screwed up bad because I used to solely suicide in demolition while trying to divert attention, but ive always had a positive K/D in TD/FFA

mck.pngMck.png

Noobs: We pay we say

JaGeX: How much will you pay?

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why play demo? it's the worst gametype IMO because defend usually always wins, and then the spawns are always messed up like, if youre on D and the bomb is planted, you spawn as far away possible from it, and if you're on O and you plant the bomb, you spawn as far away as possible and then they can defuse.

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

why play demo? it's the worst gametype IMO because defend usually always wins, and then the spawns are always messed up like, if youre on D and the bomb is planted, you spawn as far away possible from it, and if you're on O and you plant the bomb, you spawn as far away as possible and then they can defuse.

Wait, isn't both sides spawning as far away as possible a good thing? I'd hate it if one side got to spawn next to the bomb but the other spawns in a completly different part of the map.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

I used to like Demolition but stopped playing it for the reasons xxxgod described. Winning as the attackers is almost impossible on certain maps, e.g Estate, the spawns are screwed with guys getting behind you the whole time, and then theres the BS of getting spawn Pred'd at the start of a round. Why I like Ground War Domination because the majority of the time the spawns are decent, with each team respawning on their half of the map. And more people = more crazy triple RPGs.

They're like pocket-M16's.

Tha's what she said! :P

Got All Pro, again on SEARCH of all game modes!

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

UMP45 = MP40?

Discuss.

MP40 was a lot worse, you could get 2 hit kills without stopping power, so everybody ran them with juggernaught, everybody used the round drum so they had 64 rounds to spray, and everybody just ran with steady aim and hipfired, which was too effective in WaW. I mean UMP is [bleep]ed up don't get me wrong, but its one broken thing among many so its not got the same impact as MP40+jugg. Just make it like a 5 hit kill at long range and it would be fine, a 3 hit kill a any range with a silencer and without stopping power is messed up.

Anyone tried the Raffikas(sp?) with akimbo OR RDS?

Absolutely Beastly. So much better than the G18s imo.

Yeah probably the best machine pistol because of the draw time and because with stopping power its a 1 hit across the map. I prefer the handguns or shotguns but I'm using it to get the last stand challenges done.

Heh, I still haven't been killed by any weapon other than a silenced UMP after three sessions. I personally don't think it's overpowered though, just overused a lot.

Heh, I still haven't been killed by any weapon other than a silenced UMP after three sessions. I personally don't think it's overpowered though, just overused a lot.

This.

It's the best stealth or runner weapon, every other SMG needs scavenger or extended mags to kill loads of people. The UMP is just more efficient with the small amount of ammo you're given.

yaay_1_def.png

siggy2.png

Went to my cousins today and they had mw2

My cousin showed me good classes and how to get way better

He got a 20 killstreak his 3rd game -.- and did like 10 challenges in 7 games

So then I played a game and was doing decent until the end when we were winning the whole game except the last 15 seconds

Needless to say i got us a kill with 2 seconds left and had a 16/12 game that only was a draw ;-;

mck.pngMck.png

Noobs: We pay we say

JaGeX: How much will you pay?

Played FFA today, looking forward to booster hunting, and didn't find any. So I played three games, got 2nd, 3rd, and then 2nd, not too bad for just getting gold membership back

Finally on here to update that I have officially quit! It's been fun.
[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png
R.I.P Billy Mays and <3 My Friend C.D.S 7/8/09 <3
60,816th to 99 Fletching 03/07/09|220,309th Person to be Able to Kill Dusties 10 Year Cape on 12/20/14[/hide]

grammar2gr8dx.png

Just played CoD4's campaign. It's awesome, and I personally prefer it to MW2's (less gimmicky). Haven't tried out the multiplayer though. Also, getting thermal for my UMP is such a pain, will be glad once I finish using this stupid ACOG and go back to silenced or holo.

Got my first pair of nuke boosters. We were on Skidrow, I watched from the beginning to see where they went ( had gotten nuked before). Waited for them to get a few kills so they wouldn't have a chance to win whatsoever, so they got around 7 kills, I came and killed one and got killed <_< but came back and got both of them, pretty fun

Finally on here to update that I have officially quit! It's been fun.
[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png
R.I.P Billy Mays and <3 My Friend C.D.S 7/8/09 <3
60,816th to 99 Fletching 03/07/09|220,309th Person to be Able to Kill Dusties 10 Year Cape on 12/20/14[/hide]

grammar2gr8dx.png

Got my first pair of nuke boosters. We were on Skidrow, I watched from the beginning to see where they went ( had gotten nuked before). Waited for them to get a few kills so they wouldn't have a chance to win whatsoever, so they got around 7 kills, I came and killed one and got killed <_< but came back and got both of them, pretty fun

welcome to the club :thumbup:

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~