Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Hugger_88

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally hit level 70 again. Good t have my AK back. Went pretty rampant with it, better than I do in most games. Also got my FAL Veteran I and somehow got Grim Reaper. It glitched, really, I got a triple kill and then a few minutes later killed 1 guy (maybe a second with cold blooded) and got it. Whatever, still works.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Oh dear god who uses a 3-5-7 setup... >_< Are the kids are your school like 10?

I use a 3-4-5 setup. Not because I'm incapable of getting higher kill streaks. It's just that UAV, CUAV, and Sentry Gun are damn useful in almost every game mode.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

i tried ninja defusing this kid (was a 3v1 with 3 on my team), and i suck at it, so he turned around. gave him 2 spas hitmarkers as he tried to qu1cksc0p3 like a pr0, then finally killed him with the 3 spas shot. sometimes, cold blooded fails me.

Lol @ xxxgod fail.

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

Oh dear god who uses a 3-5-7 setup... >_<

People not obsessed with their k/d.

Okay well I was assuming that most people on this topic try to keep up a good K/D. It's a little embarassing when you're below average.

If you play for fun then well I guess you can use whatever the heck you want. But even then I still don't know why you would use a UAV, they aren't a 'fun' killstreak at all. If I wanted some fun I'd set my ks to chopper gunner so I can laugh as I rack up spawn trap multikills.

I'm not one of those ignorant kids I described in my previous post, I've tried out every ks and to be honest I only use the most overpowered ones, beacuse not only it is funner getting more kills, you also get a higher ratio. 3-4-5 setups... well I don't think those are good either.

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

If you play for fun then well I guess you can use whatever the heck you want. But even then I still don't know why you would use a UAV, they aren't a 'fun' killstreak at all. If I wanted some fun I'd set my ks to chopper gunner so I can laugh as I rack up spawn trap multikills.

The UAV is a pretty good kill streak in mercenary TD. Half of the people in there are clueless.

I roll with the Predator - Air strike - pavelow. The airs strike is pretty effective if you know how to use it.

Bored of xbox again. Might sell my box.. I dunno. I still have fun playing some other games and with friends, but its just.... boring now :(

Untitled_zpsrs1nv3dr.pnginstabadge_zps761d5351.png

- 60,023rd to 99 Firemaking on April 29th, 2012 -- 15,152nd to 99 agility on August 21st, 2011 -
- 30,569th to 99 Prayer on June 26th, 2011 -- 22,646th to 99 Hunter on Jan 9th, 2011 -
1993 Miata; sold - 2001 E46 330i; "totaled" - 2001 E46 325iT; Bags and wheels ;)

I already know a lot of people on here don't feel the same way, but I have the most fun by winning. Playing just to get a high k/d is too easy, so it gets boring after awhile. It's like playing Madden on the easiest difficulty and winning every game 100-0.

About the 3-4-5 setup, I use that almost all of the time except for killstreak challenges, and I still have the highest k/d on my friendslist.

Finally got 10th prestige. Kind of late but I took a break from this game for a few weeks earlier. Definitely more fun now though than before. Seems like there's less bullcrap. Looking forward to the double-exp weekends on the memorial day weekend and the weekend of the resurgence map pack release. Can get to level 70 and start working on challenges, titles, emblems, attachments, etc. Won't have to lose my Ninja Pro or Cold-Blooded any more=D. Resurgence map pack looks pretty awesome. I can tell I'm going to like fuel. Seems to be a huge map with lots of pathways and tricks to learn to get around the map, and I'm really good at learning sight lines and tricks.

How the hell am I supposed to get 3 stars on all special ops?

And lulz story mode angers me when I have an weapon i am firing and someone on my team uns in front...Especially when its an rpg i am firing..

Getting all trophys is gunna be hard

What xp is doubled? Challenges? Match bonuses? Kills?

mck.pngMck.png

Noobs: We pay we say

JaGeX: How much will you pay?

There is no airplane graveyard map. Fuel is set in a huge oil refinery with lots of open space but also some buildings to go into it looks like. The trailer said it was overgrown-like big or a little bigger.

What xp is doubled? Challenges? Match bonuses? Kills?

Did you play during the last period of double XP? I expect it should be the same as last time. IIRC, it's definitely for kills+headshots - I don't know anything specific.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

Too bad I plan on sticking on 3rd prestige.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

Please God dont make us ps3 users wait an extra month again.

Also after getting the acr gold title i cant find anything to replace it.

The m4 is as accurate but just doesnt feel right lol, i think im gonna stop at 7th prestige so ill try for the gold ak title. Oh and the rpd is hawt.

notasandwich000457.png

lolwot125740.png

The m4 is as accurate but just doesnt feel right lol, i think im gonna stop at 7th prestige so ill try for the gold ak title. Oh and the rpd is hawt.

They said all platforms would get the double XP at the same time, however you'll have to wait another month for the map pack.

They said all platforms would get the double XP at the same time, however you'll have to wait another month for the map pack.

MicroSoft <3:

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

You're kidding, right? -.-

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM