Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Hugger_88

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who cares about winning? As long as you get plenty of kills it's all good.

My W/L ratio is more important to me than my K/D ratio. Then again both ratios mean nothing and you should just play the game the way it's supposed to be played. (Attempting to plant bombs instead of spawn killing the defending team for kills.)

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Haha. That's not how it's supposed to be done.

In a way, you are right, but there is a fine line between being selfish and being helpful. The best players will help the team and also get lots of kills.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

But then comes the argument of "my chopper gunner is helping you cap flags by completely raping the opposing team at their spawn".

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

Thats not actually a glitch, its a joke from the "50 things I hate about MW2" or something like.

Yeah, it just made me chuckle when I saw it.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

But then comes the argument of "my chopper gunner is helping you cap flags by completely raping the opposing team at their spawn".

I usually lose a game because someone is trying to get a chopper gunner but never does.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

One of the best ways to win objective games is to save up your air support then put it all down at once.

I really don't sare about wins or W/L ratio in CoD for several reasons

1. Kids dashboarding to save their K/D when your winning, ending the game.

2. General lag/host ended games due to lag, admittedly less of a problem in MW2 due to host migration.

3. In TDM the kid who goes 2-28 and costs you the game just by himself, and in other mdoes gives the enemy tons of air support.

4. Games messed up by hackers, e.g. super speed hack.

Meh, my disc tray is [bleep]ed.

did my method fix it?

Untitled_zpsrs1nv3dr.pnginstabadge_zps761d5351.png

- 60,023rd to 99 Firemaking on April 29th, 2012 -- 15,152nd to 99 agility on August 21st, 2011 -
- 30,569th to 99 Prayer on June 26th, 2011 -- 22,646th to 99 Hunter on Jan 9th, 2011 -
1993 Miata; sold - 2001 E46 330i; "totaled" - 2001 E46 325iT; Bags and wheels ;)

I usually am the suicider who plants most bombs/captures flags b/c i care about playing the game not shooting people

mck.pngMck.png

Noobs: We pay we say

JaGeX: How much will you pay?

One of the best ways to win objective games is to save up your air support then put it all down at once.

2. General lag/host ended games due to lag, admittedly less of a problem in MW2 due to host migration.

3. In TDM the kid who goes 2-28 and costs you the game just by himself, and in other mdoes gives the enemy tons of air support.

pfft who plays team deathmatch? it's all about that dom uh nayshun

The vast majority of people on MW2. Just look at the number of players in TDM before you go into a match, I can guarantee you it'll above 50,000 players.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

I usually am the suicider who plants most bombs/captures flags b/c i care about playing the game not shooting people

Good for you. I am always the one who shoots them so that they can't plant bombs or capture flags. It's exactly the same, so I just don't give a [cabbage].

2j3qh46.jpg

pfft who plays team deathmatch? it's all about that dom uh nayshun

I play Ground War so some of the time its TDM. I prefer Domination though, because its longer and you know roughly where people will spawn.

Meh, my disc tray is [bleep]ed.

did my method fix it?

Ya thanks <3:

Good for you. I am always the one who shoots them so that they can't plant bombs or capture flags. It's exactly the same, so I just don't give a [cabbage].

I second this statement, hard.

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

Eh, I guess people play the game for different reasons. Personally, I find it boring and too easy to sit around trying to get kills. So that's why I just try to win. Don't really understand why people care so much about k/d anyways.