Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Hugger_88

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Way I see it game's gone to hell, so you might as well be part of that hell.

I do nothing but commando/noobtoob now. Its impossible to get the supernatural ratios I used to get before the wave of toobnoobing little kids invaded this game. I'll be sneaking around all stealthy on a map then die to a random grenade. I mean really... it takes 5 hours to get my ratio up .01.

I give up.

I'm sorry if I ever teleport knife you or shoot you with a grenade launcher, but I don't really care what people say now. The game is absolute sh*t now and no one can deny that.

You do know the only way to get rid of cancer like that is to abstain from that sort of behavior in the first place, otherwise you're going to cause someone else to use these tactics.

The cycle continues.

Besides, you could always make an alternative like a stealth knifer or a cod4 style shotgun runner.

yaay_1_def.png

siggy2.png

Played my first game of groundwar in like a month and a half.. I realised why I only play S&D now. There was 4 people with OMA noobtubes, 2 with M/L/C UMP45 silenced and 3 in a ghillie suit only using the spas-12.

You guys are right. This game has gone to hell. The only (somewhat) stable playlist is Search and Destroy. the OMA noobtubes are pretty rare, and M/L/C is almost a never.

Untitled_zpsrs1nv3dr.pnginstabadge_zps761d5351.png

- 60,023rd to 99 Firemaking on April 29th, 2012 -- 15,152nd to 99 agility on August 21st, 2011 -
- 30,569th to 99 Prayer on June 26th, 2011 -- 22,646th to 99 Hunter on Jan 9th, 2011 -
1993 Miata; sold - 2001 E46 330i; "totaled" - 2001 E46 325iT; Bags and wheels ;)

S

and WTF?!

http://www.gamestop....tm_campaign=mw2

so now people can get free $15 map pack if they spend $60? AND with $10 off?!

oh well, its a 8 month game, sales go on, you cant possibly expect an old game to be 60$ forever....

vcz3sx.png

PSN: Skaterguy1224 Tactical Nukes - 22

what?

If I ever wanted to do the glitch I wouldn't be able to, they would of released a patch for the PS3 when the map packs come out, stopping me from doing such a thing.

Played my first game of groundwar in like a month and a half.. I realised why I only play S&D now. There was 4 people with OMA noobtubes, 2 with M/L/C UMP45 silenced and 3 in a ghillie suit only using the spas-12.

You guys are right. This game has gone to hell. The only (somewhat) stable playlist is Search and Destroy. the OMA noobtubes are pretty rare, and M/L/C is almost a never.

This man speaks the truth.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

I do nothing but commando/noobtoob now. Its impossible to get the supernatural ratios I used to get before the wave of toobnoobing little kids invaded this game. I'll be sneaking around all stealthy on a map then die to a random grenade. I mean really... it takes 5 hours to get my ratio up .01.

I give up.

I'm sorry if I ever teleport knife you or shoot you with a grenade launcher, but I don't really care what people say now. The game is absolute sh*t now and no one can deny that.

You do know the only way to get rid of cancer like that is to abstain from that sort of behavior in the first place, otherwise you're going to cause someone else to use these tactics.

The cycle continues.

Besides, you could always make an alternative like a stealth knifer or a cod4 style shotgun runner.

You're also just as bad and a hypocrite, telling him that and then telling him to resort to knifing. What kind of advice is that?

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

I dont understand why you guys b**** about grenade launchers and knifing, i know it can be a pain but it is a war game, most of the complainers say it is only a shooting game, war has grenades and grenade launchers. And knifing is a strategy, you have to get close to people wich is dangerous. Its a good strategy to use b/c it is stealthy, now before i get yelled at im going to state that i dont use either strategy, as i like running and gunning - although i have gone back to WaW.

vcz3sx.png

They are both way OP and considered cheating in my book.

Also why doess my intervention on offline profile have a smaller scope then online

mck.pngMck.png

Noobs: We pay we say

JaGeX: How much will you pay?

Ground War is just a spawn killing/kill whoring fest. I've been killed by a predator once simply by spawning next to two guys.

I dont understand why you guys b**** about grenade launchers and knifing, i know it can be a pain but it is a war game, most of the complainers say it is only a shooting game, war has grenades and grenade launchers. And knifing is a strategy, you have to get close to people wich is dangerous. Its a good strategy to use b/c it is stealthy, now before i get yelled at im going to state that i dont use either strategy, as i like running and gunning - although i have gone back to WaW.

IRL, the tactical knife wouldn't actually be used to kill. It is issued for more functional uses, such as cutting through dense jungle etc.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

IRL, the tactical knife wouldn't actually be used to kill. It is issued for more functional uses, such as cutting through dense jungle etc.

Yeah, knifes are used for the infiltrating purposes. I HIGHLY doubt that someone is gonna take a little hunting knife like the one they call a "tactical knife" and go running like a rambo on crack into a battlefield. They focused on a realistic game, and personally I find some things realistic, but magically changing the gun and your camo to something else just out of your ass is bull. Teleporting into someone and then stabbing them is unreal. One Man Army, and Commando, are pretty much the #1 [cabbage]test perks. Commando basic is just rediculously fake, and commando pro? Falling off of a skyscraper, landing flat footed, then running away? WTF.

Untitled_zpsrs1nv3dr.pnginstabadge_zps761d5351.png

- 60,023rd to 99 Firemaking on April 29th, 2012 -- 15,152nd to 99 agility on August 21st, 2011 -
- 30,569th to 99 Prayer on June 26th, 2011 -- 22,646th to 99 Hunter on Jan 9th, 2011 -
1993 Miata; sold - 2001 E46 330i; "totaled" - 2001 E46 325iT; Bags and wheels ;)

Yeah, knifes are used for the infiltrating purposes. I HIGHLY doubt that someone is gonna take a little hunting knife like the one they call a "tactical knife" and go running like a rambo on crack into a battlefield. They focused on a realistic game, and personally I find some things realistic, but magically changing the gun and your camo to something else just out of your ass is bull. Teleporting into someone and then stabbing them is unreal. One Man Army, and Commando, are pretty much the #1 [cabbage]test perks. Commando basic is just rediculously fake, and commando pro? Falling off of a skyscraper, landing flat footed, then running away? WTF.

I meant that knifing in game is dangerous, no one in there right mind would use it in a real war... shoulda probbally stated that more clearly. And commando pro is very useful, if the game was interially real it wouldnt be as fun.

vcz3sx.png

most of the complainers say it is only a shooting game

Yeah well the clues in the name, first person shooter. A CoD game where you can literally bring a knife to a gunfight and win is broken.

if the game was interially real it wouldnt be as fun

Lolwut?

I give up.

The cycle continues.

You're also just as bad and a hypocrite, telling him that and then telling him to resort to knifing. What kind of advice is that?

As in knifing without commando

yaay_1_def.png

siggy2.png

cod4n.jpg

win. i was gunna play with my friends after a few rounds of domination in mw2, but they went to play red dead instead :(

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

I give up.

The cycle continues.

Still bad.

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

I think some people are forgetting that this is a video game...

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I think some people are forgetting that this is a video game...

I don't get why everyone's so obsessed with realism. If I wanted realism, I'd join the army.

EDIT: ...in three years.

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

And neither does this one.

@justcallmedaddy, CoD4 is too easy now. Like honestly I've been in a handful of matches since MW2 and I go like 35 and 4. I'll play a game and see what I get (in team deathmatch that is).

I give up.

The cycle continues.

Still bad.

How is that bad? It's just using stealth, people did the same thing in cod4.

yaay_1_def.png

siggy2.png