Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Hugger_88

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't been playing a lot of MW2 lately. I could be depressed about not being able to rank up (don't feel like prestiging, it's just the same old grind), noobtubes, whatever. Been using the ACR for whatever time I've been playing though, it's pretty good. I don't think you even need an optic; you have essentially crosshairs for iron sights. Might play with the Vector again if I feel like gaming.

Dammit sam but you're like 5th prestige

I just reached the end of the tether.

Multiple times I've had an awesome streak, it's always ruined by some M/L/C idiot running through 2 claymores - teammate's flash/stun grenades can also disable your claymores too :/

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

LMao so my parents weren thome so i turned on voices and these 2 people were going at it, one had a high pitched 12 year old voice which is lulz, and he kept talking like hes the hot [cabbage] so some older guy called him out, the little kid was like 'im higher level than you' and the dude was like 'im not 12 im 35 and i dont have that much time' then they started a cursing war and it was soo funny i was lmao the entire time, the older dude knows his burns and the little kid didnt understand the jokes. at one point my friend who was on my acc started noobtubing and the little kid was like 'stupid noobtubes' and the older guy said 'you got an excuse for everything' ROFL IRL

mck.pngMck.png

Noobs: We pay we say

JaGeX: How much will you pay?

MW2 officiallly pissed me off beyond measure. It pissed me off so bad, I think Im gonna play runescape again.

Going for the best shot I could think of for my montage, just a jump noscope across rundown, Ive hit it before, before I recorded... So, I wanted to hit it again. Im on Rundown, S&D, and I go to the building with the all-the-way-around balcony, and stand up there. Usually on search, theres always the guys that spawn snipe on rundown, so I waited for them. Jumped off, full 360, and took a blindfire shot, and boom. Hitmarker. I dont think Ill be on xbox much until another good game comes out.

montages are overrated anyways

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

LMao so my parents weren thome so i turned on voices and these 2 people were going at it, one had a high pitched 12 year old voice which is lulz, and he kept talking like hes the hot [cabbage] so some older guy called him out, the little kid was like 'im higher level than you' and the dude was like 'im not 12 im 35 and i dont have that much time' then they started a cursing war and it was soo funny i was lmao the entire time, the older dude knows his burns and the little kid didnt understand the jokes. at one point my friend who was on my acc started noobtubing and the little kid was like 'stupid noobtubes' and the older guy said 'you got an excuse for everything' ROFL IRL

That reminds me of this one time where this 12 year old was screaming about tactics like he was actually in the army. 2 other guys (who were friends I'm pretty sure) were just laughing and screwing around and I was laughing at their sarcastic comments. Once the game starts one of the guys was like "OK guys I'm going to spin around in a circle and look at the sky for the whole game" which made this kid rage off while the rest of us were laughing. Throughout the rest of the game we just kept making fun of his score (ended up 3-19 or something stupid).

Probably not that funny to read now that I think about it, but one of the funnest times I ever have had on MW2.

25zhwts.png

[email protected] - EoS Former Leader - Message if you need anything

funniest time for me (a "had to be there moment"):

so i'm playing with my friends (like 5 of us) and there is a clan of 6 in the lobby. this one kid, really obnoxious, but really funny, starts copying their clan tag and goes on like "lookat these posers! i made this clan, like, 2 and a half years ago. i remember how many members we had exactly. it was threehundred and fifty seven (or some random ass number like that). you guys aren't FIT to wear that clan tag! take it off now!" whenever they tried to 'counter', he would say "no, shut up kid. don't talk to me" and proceed to continue on his rant. then he goes on his drum set and bangs out a horrible beat, and they all leave the lobby. i was literally dying on the floor laughing my ass off so hard, my mom looked at me with concern and was like "are you okay?" and i couldnt answer.

modmarkl.jpg

When people act like idiots on Live I just start singing "Yellow Submarine" until they shut up.

*mute button* :P

modmarkl.jpg

I ran thru the house looking for a mic because the 1 guy was dropping n bombs like crazy 'come over here big nate (name of the guy that kept winning) and ill jack the **** out you ya ****** ass *****'

mck.pngMck.png

Noobs: We pay we say

JaGeX: How much will you pay?

MW2 officiallly pissed me off beyond measure. It pissed me off so bad, I think Im gonna play runescape again.

Going for the best shot I could think of for my montage, just a jump noscope across rundown, Ive hit it before, before I recorded... So, I wanted to hit it again. Im on Rundown, S&D, and I go to the building with the all-the-way-around balcony, and stand up there. Usually on search, theres always the guys that spawn snipe on rundown, so I waited for them. Jumped off, full 360, and took a blindfire shot, and boom. Hitmarker. I dont think Ill be on xbox much until another good game comes out.

Not when you make them for fun. I dont care who sees my videos, how many subscribers I have, or whatever. I do it because I can.

Untitled_zpsrs1nv3dr.pnginstabadge_zps761d5351.png

- 60,023rd to 99 Firemaking on April 29th, 2012 -- 15,152nd to 99 agility on August 21st, 2011 -
- 30,569th to 99 Prayer on June 26th, 2011 -- 22,646th to 99 Hunter on Jan 9th, 2011 -
1993 Miata; sold - 2001 E46 330i; "totaled" - 2001 E46 325iT; Bags and wheels ;)

Get akimbo P90s and empty the clip, then when you character is reloading rapidly press the Y button, look as far as you can up in the air, and start walking towards the enemy spawn while still rapidly pressing Y (or whatever switch weapon is on PS3). Use the minimap to nagivate through the map, and keep looking up too.

Watch the killcams when you die. So goddam funny.

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

Not when you make them for fun. I dont care who sees my videos, how many subscribers I have, or whatever. I do it because I can.

Out of curiosity, how do viewers react to your stupid 10th prestige hack?

Oh boy... this again.

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

Screw clicking prestige everytime, i hacked 9th from 6th b/c im sick of doing it all over again, this game takes sooooooo long to prestige and theres so much bs i said screw it just for fun, hacked all my real life friends too. this was on ps3 btw.

vcz3sx.png

PSN: Skaterguy1224 Tactical Nukes - 22

Way I see it game's gone to hell, so you might as well be part of that hell.

I do nothing but commando/noobtoob now. Its impossible to get the supernatural ratios I used to get before the wave of toobnoobing little kids invaded this game. I'll be sneaking around all stealthy on a map then die to a random grenade. I mean really... it takes 5 hours to get my ratio up .01.

I give up.

I'm sorry if I ever teleport knife you or shoot you with a grenade launcher, but I don't really care what people say now. The game is absolute sh*t now and no one can deny that.

dangsig.png

Way I see it game's gone to hell, so you might as well be part of that hell.

I do nothing but commando/noobtoob now. Its impossible to get the supernatural ratios I used to get before the wave of toobnoobing little kids invaded this game. I'll be sneaking around all stealthy on a map then die to a random grenade. I mean really... it takes 5 hours to get my ratio up .01.

I give up.

I'm sorry if I ever teleport knife you or shoot you with a grenade launcher, but I don't really care what people say now. The game is absolute sh*t now and no one can deny that.

that's everybody's mindset now. it's a vicious cycle

Secondaries are more fun than primaries!

There is nothing more badass than running around with akimbo .44 Magunums - "You feelin' lucky, punk?" :razz:

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM