Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Hugger_88

noobs make this game fun because if you kill them they will keep running back to you and it is easy to get a ks

mck.pngMck.png

Noobs: We pay we say

JaGeX: How much will you pay?

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol PS3 :P

Yes, the more powerful console with better exclusives with free online that doesnt have microsoft backing it.

But thats an argument for a different thread.

@above picture: I see guys running on CoD4 with their pistols out knifing as if its MW2. Free kills.

Lmfao yeah, I saw a few kids doing that when I went on there last time, complete idiots.

I've seen it too. It's hilarious but sad at the same time. :roll:

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

And neither does this one.

I tryed one match again and it was pathetic. Permently going back to waw where skill is a factor. Black ops will be better!

Will it be? Won't all of the people playing this just migrate over to there?

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

I tryed one match again and it was pathetic. Permently going back to waw where skill is a factor. Black ops will be better!

Will it be? Won't all of the people playing this just migrate over to there?

Yeah, and will suck because there is no commando for those BK randys to run.

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

Much better to play CoD4 in terms of skill being a factor. In WaW it is still too easy for guys to just hipfire SMGs like the MP40 from across the map, plus obviously tanks take pretty much no skill. Its still a lot better than MW2 but theres still BS on WaW.

Personally, I find that both MW's are good. *equips Flame-shield*

I play them both quite often..

|| ex-LGZ High Council || ex-T0 Member || ex-LND Member||

puritysig3.png

^ click ^ Proud Divine Knights Clan MW2 Member. Wanna get wrecked? ^ click ^

Wow, you guys really changed the thread title? Why not just make it the general Call of Duty thread if you're going to be changing titles?

Because they're making a point. An edgy point.

Meh, whatever. They're just being babies, it's still the MW2 thread to me.

This

So I was on cod4 today, entered 15 games, played 3 the rest where host disconnects before the match started or rage quits early in the game.

I had fun running in fear from every dead body, being spawn camped only to spawn someplace else where ill be spawn camped again(reminds me of old times in mw2) oh and last game I did pretty well untill the enemy team called in a helicopter that killed me 7 times as I spawned.

Did I mention the juggernaut/martyrdom/spawncamp/3xfrag fest that is wetwork or the maps so small you can spam granades into a spawn area and pick up kills?

Cod4 is just as broken as mw2, just less tools to couter the broken things....

yaay_1_def.png

siggy2.png

Thread reopened. If you see flaming, report it, don't add to it. This thread will remain the Modern Warfare 2 thread. Continue with discussion on that subject. Any flaming will be dealt with.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

This

So I was on cod4 today, entered 15 games, played 3 the rest where host disconnects before the match started or rage quits early in the game.

I had fun running in fear from every dead body, being spawn camped only to spawn someplace else where ill be spawn camped again(reminds me of old times in mw2) oh and last game I did pretty well untill the enemy team called in a helicopter that killed me 7 times as I spawned.

Did I mention the juggernaut/martyrdom/spawncamp/3xfrag fest that is wetwork or the maps so small you can spam granades into a spawn area and pick up kills?

Cod4 is just as broken as mw2, just less tools to couter the broken things....

What game were you playing? I've been playing HCTDM/HCSND and things have been fine for me. Getting free kills on snipers who try and knife me when I get the jump on them and they miss = hilarity at it's maximum. Don't blame the game for host disconnects, blame the host.

Aw man I kind of liked that "TiF: modern flamewar 1" thing...

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Thanks Kc, Maybe there will be less fights here now

I wouldn't count on it. :-|

Anyway, finally got to play some decent MW2 multiplayer (I don't have Live so it was with a friend). Very addicting.

Less fights yeah, but there will always be disagreements. Hopefully if anyone disagrees with anything it will be backed up with an explanation and be civil on both sides.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Less fights yeah, but there will always be disagreements. Hopefully if anyone disagrees with anything it will be backed up with an explanation and be civil on both sides.

One can only hope that people will show maturity. After all, it is an M rated game... If you're mature enough to play it, you should be mature enough to accept that there will always be different opinions. :unsure:

|| ex-LGZ High Council || ex-T0 Member || ex-LND Member||

puritysig3.png

^ click ^ Proud Divine Knights Clan MW2 Member. Wanna get wrecked? ^ click ^

Acording to wiki littleboy is right! north america gets it tomorrow.

Hell yea! Ive got 25 bucks of psn cred, tomorrow is gonna be pro.

Im still debating if i should buy it, i love the maps but idk about the game...

vcz3sx.png

PSN: Skaterguy1224 Tactical Nukes - 22

Been playing a lot of hardcore SnD lately, I don't think I'll play much else. Barely any tubes, no problem with overpowered guns (everything is about a one to two hit kill direct, behind cover it depends though). Sub machine Guns rule this gametype though, high fire rate and a decent amount of damage ensure a kill within 3 hits maximum.

EDIT: l33t post count oh yeah :lol:.

disturbeda.png

Thanks KC, hopefully it'll help the thread a bit.

And guys, please, please please please, drop the whole 10th hacking argument. Its a rank on a game. Some people like to cheat, some people don't. So lets drop it, and keep my thread to what I wanted it to be to begin with..

On Topic, I went 22-4 on S&D today on Sub Base. It was crazy. People were screaming and yelling, and I was pretty happy. haha.

My setup was

M16 - RDS

M93 Raffica - Akimbo

Semtex

Stuns

Marathon Pro, SP Pro, and Ninja Pro.

Best game of my CoD career.

Untitled_zpsrs1nv3dr.pnginstabadge_zps761d5351.png

- 60,023rd to 99 Firemaking on April 29th, 2012 -- 15,152nd to 99 agility on August 21st, 2011 -
- 30,569th to 99 Prayer on June 26th, 2011 -- 22,646th to 99 Hunter on Jan 9th, 2011 -
1993 Miata; sold - 2001 E46 330i; "totaled" - 2001 E46 325iT; Bags and wheels ;)

I've had a little argument about Harrier and Chopper Gunner, I said you should hide somewhere and camp until the Harrier goes/blows up then use chopper, he says activate Harrier and then use Chopper straight away, who is right?

a70kf.png

Divine Forces | #DF on irc.seersirc.net | Most Motivated |

http://rs-df.com/forums