Tip.it Vs Corr. War Over!

das

I had said I would atend this event to help fight for tipit but I'm afraid something came up. Mum is currently in the hospital after a bad fall and I'm posting from the limited internet on my phone. Good luck guys, maybe I can make it to the next war.

Rebornflames.png

As the flames that made up the phoenix slowly burned out,

Only ashes were left where once it stood,

It would be reborn from the ashes,

The phoenix would rise again.

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Augh, I got piled at the beggining. -.- To bad Red Fat died so fast. :cry:

Link to Forum Games signature.

[hide=TIFer Quotes]

This lack of discussion value..disturbs me.
English is the only language on this forum.

If you use another language, you need to include a traduction

bgok5jn dsgtalg

Oh wow, I hate everything -.-

Death kinda scares me.

your obsession with phallic objects shows quite clearly in your artworks.

Ffs, someone put this in their sig.

[/hide]

i too got piled right at the start. as soon as everyone started attacking, by the time i was able to right click, and figure out what to click adn whom to attack because it was in FRENCH AND NOT ENGLISH i was dead

sotwbar7.png

sig-1.png

1980 Berlinetta with a 350, bored, mild cam, intake carb, headers, exhaust

No one was in w122 so I went in dbz's cc and everyone was in 72. I switched to englsih thinking ti was one of those worlds . It wasnt. I am pissed. I wasted 30 minutes of my time trying to get in the right world. Bloody dial up >.> -.- :wall: :wall:

I realize it is in french world now. 40 minutes in rs loading time now :(.

Next time there is a war, please stick to the world you say plz.

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

i think it was a real bad idea to have it in a different language. no one could read anything so you most of the time miss clicked and it took FOR EVER to load

sotwbar7.png

sig-1.png

pretty much a waste of time haha we got owned.

Well, your siggy says "Yaff2 + Noob = wtfpwn."

And as I heard, they were noobs, so why you didn't wtfpwn them?

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Yeah i was too confused.

Poeple saying different things

We hopped liek 4 times, then we got crashed by the people in the blue capes.

Then people were saying team up with corr to kill the crashers, then by the time i got killed everyone was just killing everyone....

johannase.jpg

Thank you to tripsis for an awesome sig!

War was interesting, Tif actually was never defeated in entirety, I believe we called it a win for corr with 60 options left.

VR came and together Corr and Tif took out VR. Vr isn't exactly lightweights either, and overall we did good, last nearly 45 minutes. Some of us died quickly.

DF came, Exer came after that and it got confusing. We decided to tangle it up with corr again and we did kill some corr - but they got a large majority of us.

Overall, I think tip.it did well, better than I ever fathomed we would do. and although the numbers were low, we earned alot of respect and looked pretty dang good.

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

War was interesting, Tif actually was never defeated in entirety, I believe we called it a win for corr with 60 options left.

VR came and together Corr and Tif took out VR. Vr isn't exactly lightweights either, and overall we did good, last nearly 45 minutes. Some of us died quickly.

DF came, Exer came after that and it got confusing. We decided to tangle it up with corr again and we did kill some corr - but they got a large majority of us.

Overall, I think tip.it did well, better than I ever fathomed we would do. and although the numbers were low, we earned alot of respect and looked pretty dang good.

Good way of looking at it. Corr vs tipit was never a contest but at least VR got soundly beaten.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

We showed we aren't a pk forum, i got piked as soon as red died, we had absolutely no tacticts after that.

This forum's mainly skillers, with the odd pker, Tipit vs Corr at trouble brewing, now that's something we would win at :thumbsup:

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Tipitwar.png

I don't have any pictures of the war because I died really early. :-#

Link to Forum Games signature.

[hide=TIFer Quotes]

This lack of discussion value..disturbs me.
English is the only language on this forum.

If you use another language, you need to include a traduction

bgok5jn dsgtalg

Oh wow, I hate everything -.-

Death kinda scares me.

your obsession with phallic objects shows quite clearly in your artworks.

Ffs, someone put this in their sig.

[/hide]

pretty much a waste of time haha we got owned.

Well, your siggy says "Yaff2 + Noob = wtfpwn."

And as I heard, they were noobs, so why you didn't wtfpwn them?

They were ownage. and when your 115 ftp and dont remember anything from rs cause you havent played in like a year you get owned haha. They were like 120+ for the most part with 280 ops

sotwbar7.png

sig-1.png

090228221657.png

Was fun TIFers, you put up a great fight and it was awesome sending VR away with their tail between their legs after they had the cheek to crash the event!

Great job everybody involved, it was a fun experience :)

enzock.gif

Proud Leader of the Corruption Clan. PM me to set up a fight or for any queries relating to my clan.

We showed we aren't a pk forum, i got piked as soon as red died, we had absolutely no tacticts after that.

I disagree, although a slew of us died off of the bat ,a large majority, about half of us, stayed around and actually took out VR, another top ranked clan and we did some damage, it's hard to control and manage a group of that size with such little experience. I think we did very very well and I think the clan community feels that way too.

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln