Assist In mining please?!

Ilufyou

Lately I was Mining in crandor. And Someone came to me and asked If I could assist him cause He wanted some Mithril ores. I was Like. Oké why not, go ahead.

I got this window

assistnomining.png

#-o #-o #-o :wall: :wall: :wall: NOOooooo Mining?? #-o #-o #-o :wall: :wall: :wall:

I was like why not change It to somthing that Looks like this?

assistwithmining.png

So, That Is my suggestion.

Please Tell me why this A good plan Or Why this is a Bad plan.!

I'll add your idea To pro's or con's.

Pro's:

• [*:1rc0h906]Other people can Take advantage of your goodness

[*:1rc0h906]U get xp While doing nothing.

[*:1rc0h906]U can help people and see there friendly faces

Con's

• [*:1rc0h906]Gaining Raw materials isn't good.

Should I make a support list? :-k

Well, Why not.

Here It is:

Supporters!

1. Me \'

sig8.png

65 67 65 68 60 91 59 64

sig9.png

82 89 84 93 83 83 82 71

sigforilufyoubyhawkxs.jpg

CLICK ME.

If U click this I won't eat your brain! I Plomise

angel2w.gifThank you Hawkxs For the awesome siggy!

Before the trade restrctions were added it was possible to ask a high leveled (for example) crafting player to make you a fury, and you would give them all the required materials and they would make you it and trade it back to you. When the trade restrictions were added this was no longer possible. The assist system was added to allow this helpfulness again. The assist system there fore only allows for the assistance in tasks that would have before been completed by trading and not skills that could be assisted in before the updates, such as any primary skill like mining or wood cutting.

So with this all in mind, I do not support your idea.

Caldius.png

err. Ok! U can have your idea.

If I do understand you.

Is that You can't assist in getting raw materials?

Sounds obvious and Logical. Will add that At con's.

Thanks!

sig8.png

65 67 65 68 60 91 59 64

sig9.png

82 89 84 93 83 83 82 71

CLICK ME.

As he said before they only put things that you would use higher level players to make... so i'm very sorry :cry: :cry: but i'm not going to support the idea...

Very well thought through though <3:<3:

Is Back After About 2 Months!!

75 WOODCUTTING | 50 CRAFTING | 82 COOKING| 61 Fishing | 48 Combat

OUR MAIN JOB IS NOT TO SEE WHAT LIES DIMLY IN THE DISTANCE, BUT TO DO WHAT LIES CLEARLY AT HAND

KEEPING A SECRET WITH THREE PEOPLE IS OK, IF TWO OF THEM ARE DEAD.

....IM NOT CRAZY, IM JUST A LITTLE.....CUT OFF FROM THE SANE WORLD.......

Hey, no wcing either! :S

This was at the time to prevent that you assisted a bot so the bot could auto whatever he wanted while you didn't break any rules. This way even wc 1 till 60 wasn't needed to train, and be honoust, how many times does it happen that you do wanna help someone else wcing/mining while you don't want to mine the ores/ cut the logs yourself? ;)

This was most likely also the reason why the limit existed at the time, somehow nowadays the limit of 30K a day is really annoying, during runecrafting high lvl players MUST let down noobs even if they don't want to.

Anyway succes, I support ;).

Note that I've allready asked Jagex to remove the 30K a day rule without succes atm (or at least as far as I know unsuccesfull, maybe they have removed it anyway nowadays, but in the past this limit has been there in every case :().

The problem with any assist for a skill that works with raw materials is that it would make training way too easy and probably crash the economy. People could simply offer to assist with hunter or mining and watch the XP flow in while the market gets flooded with chinchompas and runite ores.

The Assist System is meant for skills for which the materials could easily be scammed. Like when in the past, people would say that they're offering free gem-cutting, but they would only steal the other player's gems.

You can't exactly scam with mining or any other primary skill because you're the one getting the raw material.

Computergee3.png

eh, I wouldn't mind if they expanded it to all skills, even though that wasn't how it was intended.

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

Why are there two boxes for smithing there; one with an anvil and one with a pickaxe? O_o

Is one supposed to be smelting?

Darn #-o

My mistake going to make that correct.

One should be supposed to be mining! :roll:

sig8.png

65 67 65 68 60 91 59 64

sig9.png

82 89 84 93 83 83 82 71

CLICK ME.

They had it before. The first week assist was out you could assist mining, but they took it out. This is because if there wasn't a trade restriction, you can't mine a rock for anyone anyway, so there's nothing to replace.

alright the day assisting was out fishing and mining were included as assitable skilsl adn i got some 60k fishing exp from lending my lobby fishing lvlv to lvl 3s and also my cooking. but literralyl 3 days later some membs were BIATCHING that its no fair and so they removed it due to popular demand of course f2p didint have a shet to say and everyone was piassed

34sny53.png

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

No, originally, you could provide Assist for resource gathering skills, however Jagex removed those skills (Fishing, hunter, woodcutting, and mining) from the assist screen, because the idea of assist was to stop scamming. Scamming being primarily for in situations such as:

Player A: Cutting gems

Player B: Cut my diamonds please

Player B: *Trades player A diamonds*

Player A: *Runs off with diamonds*

what the?! I remember when it first came out, mining was there, along with wcing etc.... When did they implement these changes?

They modified the Assist system November 12 2007.

http://news.runescape.com/p=kKmok3kJqOeN6D3mDdihco3oPeYN2KFy6W5--vZUbNA/newsitem.ws?id=958

100% F2P

Bonesaw342.png

234fcb4520.png

Bonesaw342.png

Bonesaw342.png

99 Defense, Tuesday February 10th 2009

99 Attack, Tuesday May 26th 200962,189th to get it