RuneScape + Classmates = Z0MG FAIL!11

Maze

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As far as I know I'm the only one who plays at my school. Im not ashamed of Runescape or anything, but lets just say I dont plan on telling anyone anytime soon ;)

I'm going to milk Goon's teats

yea no one except my family and 2 of my best friends know i play.

im really good at keeping it secret.

my friends wouldnt say anything cuz they dont know i play a lot they just think i get on every once in awhile.

i actually heard some of my friends talking about how they started play rs again but i never said anything cuz it might get around that i do and i dont want that. :thumbsup:

But i make sure no one knows that i play.

SODBee.png

99 Range 9/13/09

99 Defence 5/29/10

99 HP 7/20/10

i dont really care, people like rs or think its chil;dish or do nt know it.

i like it so it be, other noobs play noobish wow, maplestory, habbo etc.

But i had this noob in my class wich i cycled with to skool, and he always wanted to be cool and told me about that he got mills with gws and pked this and that (he was 16yrs old and his acc was noobie and poor LOL) and i was like, w/e and said i just got level 120cmb and 63 rc and sold my nats i rced for 900k LOL.

A friend of mine plays; don't know anybody else who even knows it texists. My friend has played a year and pwns me :(

Thoroughly retired, may still write now and again

lol :P

Most people in my class or people that were in my classes... didn't even know i played...

I got about 1 of my friends to play he liked it.... until his mum turned christan lol.... then he got banned from playing at his house.. he plays time from time at my house...

And i also got my cousin to play rs and he keeps on playing now...

ummmm.....

everytime my friend can see i'm playing rs he calls me a computer nerd and i only play it about 0-8 hours a day.... 5+ hours is very rare for me.... I at least get bored from playing... then i play some other games till my boredom lvl goes down to -10 lol.....

"It's better to let people assume that you're an idiot than to open your mouth and prove it beyond all doubt"

~Mark Twain

Purex213.png

Click to view my blogeh and leave a message over there while your at it :twss:

Help me find a good world to sell things on runescape! :twss:

Nearly everyone in my school is playing WoW or Tibia

I have played Tibia for 4 years and I played WoW for about 2 years (2 chars at 70)

I have played runescape for 5 years now and I still think it is the best game, nearly all my classmates thinks it's a g2p (gay 2 play) game but I dont care RS ftw ;)

Kroppkakor1.png

Kroppkakor1.png

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice!

I'm going to sound very un-original, but I'm pretty sure I'm the only one in school who plays.

A certain few now that I play, but it's not something I'm going to advertise ::'

pendulumsig.png

138 Combat as of Summer 2010 - Retired Summer 2010

People knew I played, but that didn't change anything for the worse. It's not different than people knowing someone plays a Halo, or someone likes to ride horses. After a while a couple people also started playing Runescape, but sadly they quit when the "old wildy" was removed. -.-

Also, on the aspect of girls knowing I played Runescape - they did. It didn't change a thing though. You'd be surprised how many people really don't judge based on one thing. Those who've had problems with people making fun of them over playing a game; the people calling you down for it are more than likely lacking something and are trying to put attention on to you so it is never found out.

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png