RuneScape + Classmates = Z0MG FAIL!11

Maze

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

A lot of people at my old secondary used to play.

To be honest it never really comes up much in conversation unless it's with a few friends of mine and they just roll their eyes and say 'Right'.

I have much more nerdy & insultable things I have to keep hidden from my Sixth Form College to be honest. Cosplaying being the main thing. I used to make YouTube Vlogs until everybody at my Secondary found out about it last summer. I still haven't lived it down. :wall:

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you feel the need to hide it, your immature.

wow. just wow...I beg to differ...

I feel the need to hide it because playing a game like runescape does not up your social status at my school, and i'm sure this goes for most all schools. Especially for me, being a completely social person who goes to parties during the weekend, works out everyday, and in essence being the opposite of being a nerd...I feel no reason why I shouldn't hide it...How the HELL does that make me immature??? honestly?? I hope you respond to this because I'm stumped on how the [bleep] you think that makes me immature... :wall: :x :|

I agree with you....but I must say, if you work out everyday, you really need to rethink about your goals and schedule. It is not only not beneficial, but could also be damaging to your body as you are not allowing your muscles to rebuild. Maybe you were exaggerating,and if not, just friendly advice.

thurdinatorio4.png

thurdinatorzk9.png

16x Black mask

1x Dragon Chainbody

1x Dragonic Visage

32x Dragon Boots

Obsidian Drops:-13 x Cape/ 6 x Shield/ 6 x Maul/ 750+ Onyx Tips

I was first introduced to Runescape in 5th grade where every cool kid played it. In 6th grade nearly everyone deserted it. Some moved to WoW, some completely forgot RS and did other stuff. Only me and one of my friends (who is a football player) still plays runescape. Does anyone else find it odd that a football player with like 3 girls in his life even bothers to play runescape? He has 3 accounts too. 2 are pures.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

When i think back to when i first started playing i really cant belive how long ago it was Febuary of 2001. 8 years I was 19 a senior in high school (yes i started late and failed 4th grade.) It was one of the few games we could get to from school and due to me taking Advance Placement History class i had to be in for 1st period and then had to take English 9th period. That left me with a whole lot of study halls and time to kill....Thats how i got hooked on Runescape. It was a new game then so not many people knew about it but a few of my friends liked to pk and still play today. Most of my friends know i play. Some poke a little fun but its all in good spirts.

I was first introduced to Runescape in 5th grade where every cool kid played it. In 6th grade nearly everyone deserted it. Some moved to WoW, some completely forgot RS and did other stuff. Only me and one of my friends (who is a football player) still plays runescape. Does anyone else find it odd that a football player with like 3 girls in his life even bothers to play runescape? He has 3 accounts too. 2 are pures.

If I had 3 girls in my life, I'd need to play to alleviate stress. One is enough. Two can be nice ;) .

So don't let anyone tell you you're not worth the earth,

These streets are your streets, this turf is your turf,

Don't let anyone tell you that you've got to give in,

Cos you can make a difference, you can change everything,

Just let your dreams be your pilot, your imagination your fuel,

Tear up the book and write your own damn rules,

Use all that heart, hope and soul that you've got,

And the love and the rage that you feel in your gut,

And realise that the other world that you're always looking for,

Lies right here in front of us, just outside this door,

And it's up to you to go out there and paint the canvas,

After all, you were put on the earth to do this,

So shine your light so bright that all can see,

Take pride in being whoever the [bleep] you want to be.

well, everyone at my highschool i know knows i play RS. and even so, people still think im kinda "cool". noooo idea how that works. even those gangster types like me.

guess im a new type of "nerd". :lol:

timmyx50sig1.png

Thx AquaMare for the amazing sig!

[hide=Clicky!]Points2Shop

it's ligit, ive used it. hey, its a great way to kill time. :)[/hide]

[hide=drops and stuff.]Bandos drops: 2X Shard 3, 5X Bandos Plate, X1 Bandos Tasset

PROUD owner of the fire cape since October 9th, 2008

6X Black Mask Drops[/hide]

If you feel the need to hide it, your immature.

wow. just wow...I beg to differ...

I feel the need to hide it because playing a game like runescape does not up your social status at my school, and i'm sure this goes for most all schools. Especially for me, being a completely social person who goes to parties during the weekend, works out everyday, and in essence being the opposite of being a nerd...I feel no reason why I shouldn't hide it...How the HELL does that make me immature??? honestly?? I hope you respond to this because I'm stumped on how the [bleep] you think that makes me immature... :wall: :x :|

I agree with you....but I must say, if you work out everyday, you really need to rethink about your goals and schedule. It is not only not beneficial, but could also be damaging to your body as you are not allowing your muscles to rebuild. Maybe you were exaggerating,and if not, just friendly advice.

well "workout" can mean alot of things. Honestly right now i work out about 3 times a week, but thats because i have a broken leg and can only lift weights.

When i used to work out everyday, I took your advice into consideration because I care about my body. I would lift arms one day, then run the next, then lift legs the next day, then swim laps the next, then maybe have an easy day and do pushups and situps at my house. I also play (well when i had 2 legs...) a lot of sports and I consider playing a good intense game of bball a workout.

So Its not like i hit the gym everyday and did bicep curls until my arms exploded ;)

but thanks for the advice anyways and at least you know what your talking about :P

RuneScape, what's that? :?

Anyways, if anyone I knew knew I played, it wouldn't make a difference. I am who I am, simple. My friends wouldn't say a word even if they did know, as they're not immature children. And who is there to tell, even? :roll:

Edit: Post #600. ;)

RIP Michaelangelopolous

i only tell people i play if they play too but one of my friends knows and she said her brothers played but said that it took too much time to level..

yah thier are games better than rs but rs is awesome in its own way too.

StarViv.png

Whenever someone asks that I just say that I'm talking about Blue's Clues Online. When you think about it (if you know enough about Blue's Clue), you can draw many similarities.

I'm not joking.

Anyway I find it annoying that someone decided to label RuneScape a "nerd" game...there's no reasoning behind it.