RuneScape + Classmates = Z0MG FAIL!11

Maze

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I keep'd hush about playing it in school cos it was a thing i liked to do and nobody had to know. but since i'v been to college people have knowen said "oh its a game" and left it at that.

Then again we hardly ever talk about games or anything like that, better things to chat about

koolcookie0.png

Goals: 15m Slayer xp | 85 Herblore | 75+ All Stats | Chaotic Rapier | 125k/200k Tokens

Runescape it's not a very popular game where I live, but I have a Real Life friend who plays too, we at school together and I sometimes ask him for fr33 st00f LOL!

Basically the same thing we do on the game but actually saying it it's kinda weird; how do you feel if you were talking about slaying dragons in the middle of a math class? LOL

13Ra3.png

Veteran Cape Owner (10 year)

no one knows. I'm not gunna keep it a secret if someone asks. but there's no need to tell ppl...plus I'm on the hockey team so I can't really run around saying it.

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

Hahahaha I'd never tell my class only my close friends know. Also all the people who have friends who play WoW... I played Runescape got to about level 75, quit for WoW and came back to Runescape after I got a 70 druid and 51 shaman. I had so many alts on WoW it just got boring and no one would let me raid even if I had tons of epics... Mostly 'cause the guilds I went in people didn't need tanks they needed healers then I got full healer gear and they wouldn't let me raid like WHAT THE FLUX?!?!?!?!?!?!

Glokstar2727.png

glokstar2727.png

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

My friends know I play but they could care less what I do when I have some free time. I don't think anyone would care either my school doesn't have that kind of mentality because we are very small and everybody knows who you are no matter if your a freshman or a senior.

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

why are ppl so ashamed of being called "nerd"?

i got 2 classmates playing RS and we talk openly about it around the rest of the class..

of course some think it sucks but they don't say anything :P

PS. also like everyone that knows me knows that i play RS..

PPS. And its not a big deal here in Finland many plays rs anyways :P

new_account6.png

What are you smoking...? Can I buy some?
Hah Tip.It probaly knows more about Runescape then Jagex. :lol:

Watch my Vice city stunt vid -->

When I went to school, it was almost unheard of to own a computer, let alone one that could play games, and WWW wasn't invented. I got a ZX spectrum for my 11th buirthday, and though all my Xmas's had come at once. Oh the joy of playing Jetpac! There is an emulator I have bookmarked that plays all old speccy games :)

In the last couple of years at high school, they bought a few Apple 2's, and we wrecked em up good n proper!

Now I am an old fogie, and try to coerce others into playing, as yet not with much success - I will get my 1st victim soon though.

My missus's friends son who is 11 plays though

:oops:

A couple people at my old school did. They didn't believe me when I said I played... wagons.

I could pwn them now, though. They were wearing like, rune, and they don't have nearly as much time as i do... I mean, I overheard them talking about bedtimes... they to sleep at MIDNIGHT. Pffff, 3 AM is the time! With my best stuff as of now I could kill them. \'

I think I told a couple people at my second school... theyyy called me a nerd and walked off.

Balance may be power, but chaos is still pretty damn fun.

Lielac.png

Canada can't be second rate, polar bears are their main mode of transportation.

There's no need for anyone to know, seeing as I don't talk about it at school... Talking about RS at school is just depressing in my opinion.

mssigqc5.jpgI do English to Japanese and Japanese to English translation for free! Just keep it under 5 sentences, and PM me to use my fluency in Japanese to your advantage!

Heaps of my friends play Rs,

But we have to keep it our secret..

Or else we'll get punished by the *other* people....

Btw, i have 13 friends that play Rs at my school ::'

Elricedward.png
Barrows Items: 1x Dharok's Platelegs, 1x Veracs's Plateskirt, 1x Dharok's Greataxe, 2x Torag's Platelegs, 1x Akrisae's War Mace, 1x Ahrim's Robeskirt, 3x Akrisae's Robetop, 1x Guthan's Warspear, 1x Akrisae's Robeskirt, 1x Torag's Helm, 2x Verac's Brassard, 1x Karil's Pistol Crossbow

Me and three other kids in my class play runescape.

When some other classmates hear us talking about runescape, they are like: "You play runescape!?" in the most annoyest tones ever..

And we allways look at them with the straigtest faces ever and say "Yes..." sternly.

Its really funny as they just dont know what to do and walk away.:twss:

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Very few people in my class play online games, and 2 of those who DO play online games know I play, one of them plays it and the other used to, so I don't really get called nerd or anything.

16185_s.gif

All of my classmates knows about it and they don't think that it's something special. They don't like the game themselves but accepts that I play it.

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak