Becoming a Champion of Champions!

Erichermit

7/10. Jogres didn't take too long. 422 of the lvl 53 Jogres was all it took for one to drop a champion scroll. :)

myarm2.png

2819th to reach 99 agility - June 30, 2009

Rare Drops: Champion Scrollx13, Shield Left Halfx2, Dragon Plateskirt, Dragon Spear

43rd Member of XV Champions Club - 2/07/11 http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=xvchampions

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

been thinkin bout goin on a killin spree for some scrolls so i read this last night and went and killed 100 goblins ghouls and hobgoblins with no luck but today i went back to goblins and got a scroll after 33 kills (133 altogether) so i figured i might as well move on to skellies. so far ive killed nearly 400 and they gettin pretty boring pretty fast so i might move on to zombies for a change of scenary. i got the imp scroll when i was goin to bandos a while back and forgot a hammer so i hopped over to zammy's encampment and got 1 in 37 kills. hopefully those 2 arent my only low kill count 1's :wall:

null20defsig.jpg

Dk drops: 37 Barrows: 11 Dragon: 33 Visage: 2 Whip: 5 Dark Bow: 1

hhank_hilll.png

mmh3.jpg

I got Jogre scroll after only 2 kills \'. It was right after I got members for the first time, I was doing one of those bloody gnome quests and killed a few Jogres by the crashed glider on Karamja.

Now I want to go get the rest of 'em.

Koanga.png

Barrows: Verac's flail, Karil's top, Karil's skirt, Guthan's skirt (x2), Dharok's plate, Torag's hammers.

Got Lesser demon and skeleton scrolls on same day :) Skeleton from chaos dungeon skeleton, dharoked them there with sgs and abyssal titan. Actually pity I got that scroll in under 100 kills because they were dropping so many blue charms.'

Well, but point of my post, I recorded video of killing skeleton champion with void, dark bow and dragon arrows ^^ Pity I didn't 1-hit him, would have been much more fun but fun in this way too:

[yt]Mu8GVQz5PRw[/yt]

Hey Eric, I've heard a lot about you. I recently completed the minigame (May 12, viewtopic.php?f=78&t=794149) and just noticed your guide today. Congratulations on the promotion!

championofchampions.png

I have monster examine scans of every champion except Imp, and Leon d'Cour in my monster examine guide. Feel free to use them in yours if you like. ;) Happy hunting, everyone.

• Never trust anyone. You are always alone, and betrayal is inevitable.
  • Nothing is safe from the jaws of the decompiler.

Congratulations! After consideration by the PMG moderating team, your guide has been deemed worthy of AOW status! :thumbsup:

Congratulations of getting AOW status :thumbsup: \' =D>

Congratulations! After consideration by the PMG moderating team, your guide has been deemed worthy of AOW status! :thumbsup:

Wow! I was totally not expecting this! :) My second AOW'd guide!

Now I had really better finish it! =X It's still missing a few races. Thanks a lot for the AOW! I'm so proud of myself =)

By the way, I have just added Earth Warriors.

I've heard about you too Jard ;) I like your monster examine database, it must have been a lot of work.. ;_;

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

Do you hate Wyverns or Warped Terrorbirds? Think again! Misunderstood Monsters!

Want to become a Champion of Champions like I once was? Champion Scroll Guide!

Feeling Bored? List of Sidequests

Rare Drops: Dragon Sq Half : 1, Dragon Med : 2, Dragon Claws : 2, Dragon Legs : 1, Dragon Boots : 60+, Granite Legs: 8

congratulations yourself on the new challenge scroll! I hope your next 3 come quickly!

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

Rare Drops: Dragon Sq Half : 1, Dragon Med : 2, Dragon Claws : 2, Dragon Legs : 1, Dragon Boots : 60+, Granite Legs: 8

Oh that's one of the most aggravating things ever. having over 10k kills and someone gets it in less than 100 :(

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

Hehe, took me 5012 Hill Giants to receive my 8th scroll! \'

Now I only have Earth Warriors, Imps and Leon left!

Earth Warriors first, then Imps!

Edit: Haha, you guys are gonna hate me. I just got my Earth Warrior scroll after only 94 kills. My total Earth Warrior kill count was 20,481.

Only Imps and Leon! Woohoo!

Edit 2: Just like that, it's over. Imps ended up giving their scroll pretty quickly, only 579 kills. I'm now a Champion of Champions! Victory is Mine! \'

Just got zombie champion scroll from armoured zombies. I have no idea how many I killed but I got it after getting 90-94 defence killing them.

EDIT: um just got 2 more scrolls since I posted this in one trip to armoured zombies... somehow I got 3 zombie scrolls in one day :lol:

(maybe they drop them more often if you have one already? sorta like rune defenders only more rare) :?:

EDIT2: just got a 4th scroll lol... not gonna post a new picture though don't really feel like doing that.

EDIT3: ummmm make that 5 scrolls....

Pictures of the scrolls

[hide=]inventorye.jpgbankcqr.jpg[/hide]