Becoming a Champion of Champions!

Erichermit

I would guess that the best spot can be found in the Chaos Tunnels.

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

Do you hate Wyverns or Warped Terrorbirds? Think again! Misunderstood Monsters!

Want to become a Champion of Champions like I once was? Champion Scroll Guide!

Feeling Bored? List of Sidequests

Rare Drops: Dragon Sq Half : 1, Dragon Med : 2, Dragon Claws : 2, Dragon Legs : 1, Dragon Boots : 60+, Granite Legs: 8

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The deed is done once again. Got my spectre scroll today, and defeated him and Glophren. I got my mummy scroll yesterday and my banshee scroll a week ago. I'm done again.. For now. ;)

Waiting for even more scrolls to come. :D

Congratulations! I hope to be joining you soon. :D I just got my banshee scroll this friday. I think I see you in the Champion of Champion's RSOF topic sometimes? It only took me 589 kills to get banshee!

And wow, you sure got those scrolls quickly! Scroll drop two days in a row? Awesome.

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

Rare Drops: Dragon Sq Half : 1, Dragon Med : 2, Dragon Claws : 2, Dragon Legs : 1, Dragon Boots : 60+, Granite Legs: 8

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just added the section on Banshees, Aberrants coming soon. I have yet to earn my Mummy Scroll, but hopefully some chinchompas will fix that.

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Scrollread.png?t=1262588937

MummyChampion.png?t=1262589191

GlophrenBattle.png?t=1262588980

WinningReward.png?t=1262588978

15Banner.png?t=1262588925

Hurrah! I just defeated Glophren and am now once again, a Champion of Champions!

It took me approximately 9.3k kills to get that elusive last Mummy Scroll. I had quite a scare during the battle. After lighting her on fire, my whole computer froze for a second and the screen went black. When I got back, the RS client window wouldn't show. I freaked out and x'd out the window to hopefully disconnect myself from the battle before I died, as the Mummy Champion actually was able to put up a bit of a fight.

When I got back, I was standing outside of the Champ's Room. I ran back in to re-challenge the mummy when I was unable to open the door and the guy claimed I didn't have a scroll. I looked in my inventory.. It was gone! I went into a huge panic for a few minutes until I realized that I actually defeated the Champion during the disconnection. Whew!

Glophren's ability to turn off my prayer caught me by surprise.

Anyway, time to walk around and show off my XV Banner with pride!

(First Wave)

Starting HP XP - 9mil

Feb 24 2009 Starting Date

[+] 00889 Imp

[+] 02566 Goblin

[+] 11456 Skeletons

[+] 08908 Zombie

[+] 00017 Hill Giant

[+] ????? Hobgoblin (dropped accidentally Bandos Killcount)

[+] 03133 Ghoul

[+] 03570 Earth Warrior

[+] 00454 Jogre

[+] 03080 Lesser Demon

Ending HP XP - 11mil

April 11th 2009 Ending Date

The Human Throne is mine!

(Second Wave)

Starting HP XP - 13mil

November 26 2009 Starting Date

[+] 00589 Banshee

[+] 09363 Mummy

[+] 00775 Aberrant Spectre

Ending HP XP - 14.36mil

January 4th 2010 Ending Date

The Gnome Throne is mine!

lolroom.png?t=1262589035

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Nice guide. I just started my journey; I got the goblin scroll in only 88 kills. Easily killed 500+ for Bandos KC though. Next up are hill giants.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

• 2 weeks later...

as soon as I get my members back I will do my banshee scroll (got 2 days after they came out XD) and take a few pics (should have members by end of month

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Excellent Guide! I especially like your bit on rotating monsters, as the tediousness is what makes getting the scrolls the biggest pain in the butt.

One question though, if you (For example) kill the Goblin Champion, can you kill more goblins to get a second champion challenge?

[spoiler=Goals]GeneralTedd.png

GeneralTedd.pngGeneralTedd.png

[] 30m

[] Chaotic Rapier

[] Chaotic Crossbow

[] Chaotic Kiteshield

[] 50m

[] D Claws

No, once you have defeated a Champion you can never again receive a Champ scroll from the monster that drops that scroll. Why would you want a second one anyway, though?

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Don't the Skeletons go away?

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

Don't the Skeletons go away?

Nope, they're shifted into a room to the west, they're a bit further apart, though. I still rather them to other places.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You shouldn't have to worry about whether or not monsters in certain areas drop scrolls or not anymore. It was an issue during the time that I was completing the first 10 scrolls as when jagex started adding new versions of old monsters they completely forgot about the champions challenge (even for some monsters who were just graphical remakes!)

But just in case anyone is wondering (though these are probably obvious)

Moss/Fire/Ice giants do NOT drop giant scrolls. Only Hill Giants count. This is because hill giants were called "giants" back when the Champion's Challenge was first released.

Skeletal Wyverns are not skeletons and do not drop Skeleton Scrolls.

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

Right now I'm looking for my 7th scroll. Already got zombie, earth warrior, hobgoblin, imp, aberrant and mummy scrolls.

By the way, does skeletons in the chaos tunnels drop scrolls? I've heard that they do not drop.

What you heard was true until Jagex recently went through their database and fixed all those errors. They will drop a scroll now. Even Barrows Skeletons can drop one.

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

No, but I bet if you wait long enough, Nech's will be given a Champ Scroll =P

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

This guide is excellent, it's very in-depth, but at the same time very fun to read, no large blocks of text, minimal but as informative as possible, Thank you for taking the time to write it.

I'm going to start from scratch in a few days thanks to this guide motivating me to do so, I'm going to get a bone crusher first though ;) all those random bone drops can actually be used then!

^^ You could probably add that in your guide somewhere just as an additional tip... Since killing 5-10k Hill Giants and Jogres etc. would be a waste to leave those bones on the floor, banking them is stupid and burying them takes too much time, it'd be helpful to remind people that taking a bonecrusher would give a nice bit of additional prayer exp. :^_^:

I'm definitely going to go for it after reading this guide, I hope Jagex gets those other Champions sorted soon!

Also, this probably seems quite daft but can you receive the second batch of the scrolls (Aberrant Spectres, Banshees etc.) Before you defeat the Human Champion?

Thanks again! <3: <3:

Yagami.png

I would like to get the most difficult 99 in the game to accomplish. which is woodcutting.
because I had a drunken night in philadelphia and sprayed a fire extinguiser, evacuated a 7 story hotel on the philly stadium, spent the night in jail.. then got on level 2 prob & have to pay 50 a month because I have a job. It's their way of collecting more money out of me.

Yagami.png

Yagami.png

Yagami.png