What if RuneScape Crashed?

11Raptor11

Text burning my eyes...

I'd probably shrug it off. Runescape is starting to get boring to me. First thing I'd think would be "They'll fix it soon enough."

Doesn't this belong in questionnaires?

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

I'd shrug, say whatever, then wait for Jaex to reboot the servers. It's not gonna magically stop working forever, and 'hypothetical problem' posts generally aren't allowed.

Oh, and would you stop spamming every forum with an oversized signature and impossible green text? Are you trolling for a ban, or what?

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

I would probably get really really pissed!!!

No...really? I would never have guessed that one! :lol:

Me, I'd probably just move on with my life. Though this would never happen.

Just how are hypothetical threads like this useful?

Hai guise, wut wud u do if liek Jebus camed down frum tha hevens and asked if he culd barrow ur run-escape (lol) account. Wud you giv it 2 him but risk a ban? Wud Jadex ban u 4 lending ur accnt to Jezuz?

Serious thread requires a serious answer.

In before emot-cop.gif

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

I woud probably get pissed, and then move on with my life.

However the chances of this happening are astronomically small. Jagex probably backs up the game in several places.

When you go feather dragon god, you never go back.

Hai guise, wut wud u do if liek Jebus camed down frum tha hevens and asked if he culd barrow ur run-escape (lol) account. Wud you giv it 2 him but risk a ban? Wud Jadex ban u 4 lending ur accnt to Jezuz?

Serious thread requires a serious answer.

In before emot-cop.gif

These threads include, but are not limited to:

* "What is your favourite/least favourite.." threads

* "What would you do if.." threads

Well done on yet another completely useless, spam filled post. If you don't like the concept of a questionnaire thread, don't come here :roll:

OT: I'd just move on, play other games. I play games for fun, there are plenty of other fun games out there to play :P

Dork.jpeg

Sig And Avatar by Tripsis - 99 Slayer Blog - My Pyramid Plunder Guide

Owner of Fire Cape since 28-09-2005 - 426th to 99 Strength

Why do you create so many threads and spam up so many sections?

Runescape won't just crash and die, Jagex would obviously fix the problem. If they just gave up after a simple crash I wouldn't want to play a game that a company like that made?

qs2X.png

"Only by going too far can one find out how far one can go." T.S. Eliot

I'd wonder how all the runescape servers could break at the same time, and then i'd wonder how the entire jagex office lost the technology to ever run it again.

After thats over i'd more to another online game.

I have a much more interesting question.. what a great world would we live in, if we didn't have totally [developmentally delayed]ed topics? Wouldn't the world be a much more happy place?

Umm...I would go into my closet, pull out a rope, tie a Boy Scout knot (hangmans noose), and tie it to the tree in my backyard....(You know what happens next).

You think I'm joking?

Pull your clothes off, swing on the rope and pretend you're Tarzan?