Seers' Journal: 1st Edition - Formerly the Gielinor Tribune

unorclan

I am so impressed that I came back just to congratulate you guys! The new format, styling is amazing! Well done.

Oh and the top ten moments, cutting it half way is just mean. :wall:

All I learned in life, I learned on Tip.it

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so impressed that I came back just to congratulate you guys! The new format, styling is amazing! Well done.

Oh and the top ten moments, cutting it half way is just mean. :wall:

Thanks for the support prima! Yeah it kind of is, but we gotta have a hook on each edition ;)

rawr.png

Truthscape Lover

Gotta admit, I used to just scroll through the Geilenor Tribune, because it just didn't seem that interesting. This new layout is so much easier to read and visually appealing! Couple that with the good article categories(Always been a fan of top 10s and well-written rants) and I'll be reading every issue from now on. Great job.

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

Lists like this are nothing more than shameless discussion-drivers. There is no right, no wrong, and they always drive people to argue and generate some buzz.

And this one was particularly interesting and well done.

Great job guys.

Ahahahaha, I got a kick out of that switch. Thanks :P

rawr.png

Truthscape Lover

Lists like this are nothing more than shameless discussion-drivers. There is no right, no wrong, and they always drive people to argue and generate some buzz.

And this one was particularly interesting and well done.

Great job guys.

Guilty as charged. :D

Thanks for the feedback.

There's a substantial lag for me when clicking on the links, is there a reason for that?

Will it be too difficult to add a economic analysis column? The new format seen ripe for TWIRP type entry.

All I learned in life, I learned on Tip.it

There's a substantial lag for me when clicking on the links, is there a reason for that?

Hopefully this next edition there will no longer be a lag or a need to reload the page to see the article you clicked on in the content bar.

Will it be too difficult to add a economic analysis column? The new format seen ripe for TWIRP type entry.

We'll explore that idea, it sounds like a good one - thanks!

unorclanpixelsigzu1.png

Thanks to the amazing talent of Jopie211 for the sig!

Finest Fist of Guthix Strategy Guide

Thanks everyone! Just as an update, chances are I'll be changing to an all new layout and abandon the page links idea, there's just no administrator support apparently. It will still be pretty though, I promise! :thumbsup:

rawr.png

Truthscape Lover

Thanks everyone! Just as an update, chances are I'll be changing to an all new layout and abandon the page links idea, there's just no administrator support apparently. It will still be pretty though, I promise! :thumbsup:

Oh yes, I'm sure everyone will enjoy it! ::'

Niperwiper has talent and creativity unlike any other!

unorclanpixelsigzu1.png

Thanks to the amazing talent of Jopie211 for the sig!

Finest Fist of Guthix Strategy Guide

I preferred the text based layout over the images anyways, and you could always host the edition as a page in good ol' html and php and link to it if your that much of a design nazi.

I might check tip.it more often again just to read some of those articles, editorial quality is definitely up from the GT (or the current Tip.It times for that matter)

I preferred the text based layout over the images anyways, and you could always host the edition as a page in good ol' html and php and link to it if your that much of a design nazi.

One step ahead of you :P We're making plans to arrange something like this already.

rawr.png

Truthscape Lover