The Chronicles of Dagon'Hai - Runescape Movie -

Den

oh em ge. Epic trailers. Can't wait to see the full movie. <3: I wanna help in any way, shape, or form! Just send me a pm or something if you need me, and I'll jump up to the chance to be in the movie. :thumbsup:

P.S. I watched the trailer 4 times ina row, lol. :thumbup:

timmyx50sig1.png

Thx AquaMare for the amazing sig!

[hide=Clicky!]Points2Shop

it's ligit, ive used it. hey, its a great way to kill time. :)[/hide]

[hide=drops and stuff.]Bandos drops: 2X Shard 3, 5X Bandos Plate, X1 Bandos Tasset

PROUD owner of the fire cape since October 9th, 2008

6X Black Mask Drops[/hide]

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The first post has been updated with more information about what is going on.

Here is the latest video, released for the easter holidays.

"Chronicles of Dagon'Hai - Carrot Stew" - Released April 10, 2009 - Click -> Here <- to go to the YouTube Video.

Please post any comments about the movie, either on YouTube or here.

If you have any ideas for future 'episodes' or things you want/dont want to see as much about.

Nice videos. I can see they took a long time to make, judging by all the synchronization between the acting & the audio. Very nice job.

Add an epic super battle in the next trailer. :thumbsup:

Only fear God,

Know the weapons of the weak,

The weakness of the hard.

I'm back on Members now Den, so if you need a hand give me a bell on MSN or whatever. :)

Looking great so far from what I've seen. :D

I like the little joke videos, but I really like the actual movie previews MUCH more. But I think that's just because I prefer dark stuff over funny stuff any day..

Also, since I wasn't use to the accents having been around English (Americans) speakers my whole life, the voice overs reminded me of watching Harry Potter and Hermione Granger talking. I actually didn't like them all too much, it added a nice touch and the guy that played the Dagan'hai "pawn" (the one who had to fetch the carrot) wasn't bad at it...just reminded me of Harry Potter.

These videos are awesome. I'd be happy to help if you need some.

Link to Forum Games signature.

[hide=TIFer Quotes]

This lack of discussion value..disturbs me.
English is the only language on this forum.

If you use another language, you need to include a traduction

bgok5jn dsgtalg

Oh wow, I hate everything -.-

Death kinda scares me.

your obsession with phallic objects shows quite clearly in your artworks.

Ffs, someone put this in their sig.

[/hide]

I like the little joke videos, but I really like the actual movie previews MUCH more. But I think that's just because I prefer dark stuff over funny stuff any day..

Also, since I wasn't use to the accents having been around English (Americans) speakers my whole life, the voice overs reminded me of watching Harry Potter and Hermione Granger talking. I actually didn't like them all too much, it added a nice touch and the guy that played the Dagan'hai "pawn" (the one who had to fetch the carrot) wasn't bad at it...just reminded me of Harry Potter.

Dude. You've never heard many English people then if you think accents off the Harry Potter movies are bad. Some are just downright weird irl :P

Awesome video skillz Den <3:

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

[hide=Small Quote Tower]

Dude. You've never heard many English people then if you think accents off the Harry Potter movies are bad. Some are just downright weird irl :P

Awesome video skillz Den <3:

[/hide]

Girl you nailed the Dagon'Hai leader *quivers in fear*...rocks that Den made a female the master of evil :twisted:!

99miningnewsig.gif

~Retired 13-July-2010~

Thanks for the great memories folks :).

Chronicles of Dagon'Hai - Trailer 2 (Out Now)

You can watch the Video here aswell: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQ7d9dJOYmI

Youtube HD Video - This video will cause high CPU usage, to view the video in a lower quality, please click here.

Leave a comment on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQ7d9dJOYmI

or

Leave a comment here. ::'

To be honest, that trailer looked like a lot of recycled clips making up the first 45 seconds or so, and then nothing much else happened. Perhaps I'm just being skeptical. Come out with the movie, already! :P

I did enjoy it, was just a bit.. empty.

'Tis I, 'tis Vindice, 'tis I!

You know, not to be a [bleep] or anything, but technically doesn't this belong here http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=785941

I mean I knew You're pretty popular around here Den, but it sets a bad example for new users if your popularity allows you to circumvent forum rules. I know I'll probably get flamed and called a troll for this, but It's true nonetheless. If you let one person post their videos outside the sticky, then everyone should get to.

[hide]

Damnit, I tripped over Magzar's half inflated blow-up doll and hurt myself. I wish he wouldn't leave that thing lying around. -.-

[/hide]

To be honest, that trailer looked like a lot of recycled clips making up the first 45 seconds or so, and then nothing much else happened. Perhaps I'm just being skeptical. Come out with the movie, already! :P

You probably watched the unfinished trailer which I posted a while ago.

If not, someone stole the clips and you watched them from someone else, because I havent used these clips anywhere except this trailer.

You know, not to be a [bleep] or anything, but technically doesn't this belong here http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=785941

I mean I knew You're pretty popular around here Den, but it sets a bad example for new users if your popularity allows you to circumvent forum rules. I know I'll probably get flamed and called a troll for this, but It's true nonetheless. If you let one person post their videos outside the sticky, then everyone should get to.

I was wondering if I could have a topic for the video in general discussion, and asked some moderators who all said it was ok.

It has also been posted there allready. ;)

If the rules have changed since I asked for permission, then it can be locked.

I was wondering if I could have a topic for the video in general discussion, and asked some moderators who all said it was ok.

It has also been posted there allready. ;)

If the rules have changed since I asked for permission, then it can be locked.

Oh, I see. As long as you asked then. I just hope the Mods would extend the same courtesy to other people if they asked to post a thread about their videos.

[hide]

Damnit, I tripped over Magzar's half inflated blow-up doll and hurt myself. I wish he wouldn't leave that thing lying around. -.-

[/hide]

You probably watched the unfinished trailer which I posted a while ago.

If not, someone stole the clips and you watched them from someone else, because I havent used these clips anywhere except this trailer.

Oh right, yeah, that sounds familiar.

'Tis I, 'tis Vindice, 'tis I!

Oh my gosh, that was incredible. You're an awesome video maker. <3:

I'd be happy to help if you need it.

Link to Forum Games signature.

[hide=TIFer Quotes]

This lack of discussion value..disturbs me.
English is the only language on this forum.

If you use another language, you need to include a traduction

bgok5jn dsgtalg

Oh wow, I hate everything -.-

Death kinda scares me.

your obsession with phallic objects shows quite clearly in your artworks.

Ffs, someone put this in their sig.

[/hide]