I was on the Tonight Show with Jay Leno! :) VIDEO ADDED

Madmanpur3

Haha, "We debated whether to put this one on the show and the people who thought so no longer work here." :lol:

No, he says "We debated this one...some people thought it was hilarious...those people no longer work here."

There was no question that it was going on the show once he got it. ;)

Yeah I was just sort of putting it in my own words. :P But that's pretty neat.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hulu is USA-only :wall:

Can somebody paraphrase the headline for the rest of us?

Yeah all these posts about driving with sandwiches in your shoes have me excited

I can't watch any of those videos either. "This video is not available in your location." #-o

j0xPu5R.png

People in OT stuff sandwiches in their shoes when they're cold.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

Hulu is USA-only :wall:

Can somebody paraphrase the headline for the rest of us?

Yeah all these posts about driving with sandwiches in your shoes have me excited

I can't watch any of those videos either. "This video is not available in your location." #-o

We need some lovely American OTer to download the video and upload it to our friendly neighbourhood YouTube...

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

So instead of buying a large cup of coffee, you bought...sandwiches to stuff in your shoes.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

So instead of buying a large cup of coffee, you bought...sandwiches to stuff in your shoes.

And do what with the coffee? Pour it on my feet?...

May the presents of our lord and savior, Santa, be with you this holiday season!

First annual Clausmas - 2009 December 25

People in OT stuff sandwiches in their shoes when they're cold.

Lol

Thats a truly mad story, i was wondering where you were going with it when i was reading it, i thought you were going to try buy the heat rack or something :|

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Wow, that's something to be proud of! I think I am going to do something stupid now, like stick hot dogs in my shoes!~

Personally I don't think it was a stupid thing to do. My feet were cold, and the sandwiches warmed them, so it worked. Turned out better than letting my feet get frost bitten.

May the presents of our lord and savior, Santa, be with you this holiday season!

First annual Clausmas - 2009 December 25

Coulda had a v8.

image.png image.png

Oh yeah, and I've thought of taking babies and throwing them. For funsies. - Lenticular J

ShamanSniper.gif

ShamanSniper.png

"Isn't it pathetic how everything in our society is built around someone screwing someone else out of their money?" - killerbeer0 on American Society

Rebdragon can't wiz a woz.

Wow, that's something to be proud of! I think I am going to do something stupid now, like stick hot dogs in my shoes!~

Personally I don't think it was a stupid thing to do. My feet were cold, and the sandwiches warmed them, so it worked. Turned out better than letting my feet get frost bitten.

I guess, I still would've never thought of that though...I wanna be on Jay Leno!!!

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

And do what with the coffee? Pour it on my feet?...

Siggied!

This thread is so full of win.

So don't let anyone tell you you're not worth the earth,

These streets are your streets, this turf is your turf,

Don't let anyone tell you that you've got to give in,

Cos you can make a difference, you can change everything,

Just let your dreams be your pilot, your imagination your fuel,

Tear up the book and write your own damn rules,

Use all that heart, hope and soul that you've got,

And the love and the rage that you feel in your gut,

And realise that the other world that you're always looking for,

Lies right here in front of us, just outside this door,

And it's up to you to go out there and paint the canvas,

After all, you were put on the earth to do this,

So shine your light so bright that all can see,

Take pride in being whoever the [bleep] you want to be.

Wow... That's crazy. Shoulda got a propane camp stove to keep the car warm... The Carbon Monoxide could be sucked out if you opened the windows correctly (window by stove fairly wide and driver side cracked open a bit). You may have stayed warm or may have passed out from Carbon Monoxide and drilled yourself into a support pillar for an overpass. But hey, no ticket.

OH S***! He/she/it is back!

I would say something, but I fear it becoming another horrible meme.

A pretty funny story, and I must admit it was a bit ingenious of you to substitute sandwiches for foot warmers. At the same time pretty stupid though, I'd say that you deserve the ticket for wedging your shoe on the accelerator and not paying attention to your speed.

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,

and if you're unhappy with the person you are, you change yourself. That

regret will no longer be a regret, because it will help to form the new,

better you. So really, a regret isn't a regret.

It's experience.