Smokers section

ProtoGuy

So instead of asking the question who smokes, why do you smoke or arguing that it's bad for you and you're an idiot for doing it; This little thread is for all of us who do :)

If its camels, phillies, or darium, post here saying some of ur favorites.

Also I'm creating this thread on a completely unrelated note of my return from quitting. n_n

Runescape that is. XD

I like stir fry

Protoguy.png

protoguy.png

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't smoke regularly, i use snus.

I prefer having a cigar once in a while, really in the summer... BBQ, some friends, beer and then a cigar... Ah - simple and enjoyable.

Sometimes i'm annoyed that you can't smoke in the pub here, but in the end, i think it's good that you can't. There are a couple of bars that have these smoking rooms with ventilation, works quite well (but the staff didn't like that i was drinking there too lol).

I get quite annoyed by these people who say "don't you know tobacco is bad for you?!" but never say anything about an overweight person who's eating a large meal at a resturant (as that would be political incorrect).

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

I get quite annoyed by these people who say "don't you know tobacco is bad for you?!" but never say anything about an overweight person who's eating a large meal at a resturant (as that would be political incorrect).

I don't smoke and that really bothers me. Somehow it's acceptable for a person to be 100 pounds overweight and sedentary, but it's not ok for a person to be a smoker and active (sports, etc.).

I quit smoking about 6 months ago, but still do occasionally. I smoked Marb Reds for the longest time and now if I smoke, it's Camel Filters.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

I smoke shisha occasionally, and cigars on the odd night out. The only tobacco cigarettes I've tried are those that I've rolled myself. I have no interest in smoking cigarettes for their effects, but I do appreciate the image and social environment it creates. Smoking looks pretty damn classy.

z80192060.jpg

I love some shisha, I am counting down the days until my 18th birthday(should be around 40 or so) until I can finally get into the hookah bar.

I also enjoy Swisher Sweets. I actually prefer them to regular cigars haha. I'll smoke one occasionally on the weekend.

Quit RS, combat 104, total 1651

ugafan2009.png

I never got why people smoke just to look cool. But then again, I'm a nonconformist. I only smoke to get a quick little buzz and only do it very occasionally (like on walks). Black and Milds are my favorite. Last time I had a cig/cigar was over two weeks ago.

I don't smoke and that really bothers me. Somehow it's acceptable for a person to be 100 pounds overweight and sedentary, but it's not ok for a person to be a smoker and active (sports, etc.).

Being overweight doesn't harm those around you though. :-w

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

RIP Michaelangelopolous

It harms me when a fatty takes up half of my seat on the train when they sit next to me, so in a way it does. :P

wild_bunch.gif

He who learns must suffer, and, even in our sleep, pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart,

and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.

- Aeschylus (525 BC - 456 BC)

I don't smoke-- but I've heard of things called 'Menthol Kools' that don't sound bad.

I've heard that they have weird side-effects though, you guys know anything about that?

I heard about Kools from a Rid[bleep] movie : /

But I don't want to go among mad people!

Oh, you can't help that. We're all mad here..."

Not directly, but passively. As with tobacco users, they put a strain on the health care.

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

Menthols are absolutely disgusting. Some people swear by them though.

Really?

I would've assumed that the smooth, blue cold of menthol sliding into your lungs would be preferable to harsh, gray tobacco smoke.

But I haven't smoked so--

But I don't want to go among mad people!

Oh, you can't help that. We're all mad here..."

I'm with Lateralus, Menthols are nasty, but I have a few friends that love them like none other. Especially the new (as of this Fall) Camel Crush.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

I smoke shisha occasionally, and cigars on the odd night out. The only tobacco cigarettes I've tried are those that I've rolled myself. I have no interest in smoking cigarettes for their effects, but I do appreciate the image and social environment it creates. Smoking looks pretty damn classy.

z80192060.jpg

Yeah, that's a problem for me. The only reason I'm even tempted to smoke is my odd association with its coolness and the world of writing and whatsuch.

I'd probably prefer to hand-roll them, though. Since apparently it's cheaper and mildly healthier.

My sister smokes Camels, the pink ones. My mom and dad some Marlboro whites. I'd probably smoke Camels if I were to smoke normal cigarettes because they look cooler.

Man, I'm really impressionable.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

A fire may break out in that very restaurant. As everybody rushes to get out the fat man may trip and fall right at the entrance. He hits his head on the door and is knocked out. Fat man is blocking the exit and you all burn.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

A fire may break out in that very restaurant. As everybody rushes to get out the fat man may trip and fall right at the entrance. He hits his head on the door and is knocked out. Fat man is blocking the exit and you all burn.

Now that's what I call a sticky situation.

Now that's what I call a sticky situation.

was that an attempted pun?

I don't smoke and I haven't smoked in several years after successfully quitting the first time around but I used to smoke Rothmans or B&H's (Benson's). I used to also (back in the day) buy a pack of 50 Horizon cigarettes (the cheapest brand at the time) for 10 bucks, and sell cigarettes for 50 cents each to the people I liked, $1 each to the people I disliked and $2 each to the seriously needy :lol: And then go and buy myself a decent packet of smokes and cash in the profits :-# I used to profit usually between 3 and 5 times the amount it originally cost me to purchase and sometimes could sell between 2-3 packs a day. Gee, can't half tell I thought of money making opportunities well before now.

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

z80192060.jpg

So does the hat. ::'

I don't smoke cigarettes, but I do have a cigar from time to time when I drink. It's not something I must do, but I enjoy it. I can't say I really get any trouble for it. As for the obesity comment, I don't believe it is healthy either. That is why I am going to buy a grocery store and put warning labels on certain foods with pictures of obese people, liposuction surgeries and random facts. I will probably face a couple lawsuits shortly after. :lol:

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png