Smokers section

ProtoGuy

Lol I remember when at my job up in houston, and the recent price [bleep]e came, the company made us print out these signs that said in large bold letters:

PLEASE NOTE YOU ARE PAYING IN EXCESS OF $2.42 PER PACKAGE OF CIGARETTES

I called it a heart attack disclaimer. :lol:

Black and Milds are my favorite.

The wine flavor is my favorite. <3

I like stir fry

Protoguy.png

protoguy.png

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heey, my dad smokes those as well. Usually those actually. He's trying to wean himself off of Marlboros.

I think my mom is actually getting into Reds now. That what she has downstairs.

EDIT: And if you hand-roll, remember to buy some loose filters. You can get a lot more tar with hand-rolled cigarettes thanks to the lack of a filter.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

I get quite annoyed by these people who say "don't you know tobacco is bad for you?!" but never say anything about an overweight person who's eating a large meal at a resturant (as that would be political incorrect).

I don't smoke and that really bothers me. Somehow it's acceptable for a person to be 100 pounds overweight and sedentary, but it's not ok for a person to be a smoker and active (sports, etc.).

Being overweight doesn't harm those around you though. :-w

A fire may break out in that very restaurant. As everybody rushes to get out the fat man may trip and fall right at the entrance. He hits his head on the door and is knocked out. Fat man is blocking the exit and you all burn.

Is this the 'Can anything not kill you?' Thread agian? :wall:

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

And if you hand-roll, remember to buy some loose filters. You can get a lot more tar with hand-rolled cigarettes thanks to the lack of a filter.

A guy i know, smokes these "Van Nelle Halfzware Shag" without a filter. Smoked since age 6, and drinks a crapload of coke each day. His teeth doesn't look good lol.

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

I used to roll my nanna's smokes for her lol RIP <3:

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

I get quite annoyed by these people who say "don't you know tobacco is bad for you?!" but never say anything about an overweight person who's eating a large meal at a resturant (as that would be political incorrect).

I don't smoke and that really bothers me. Somehow it's acceptable for a person to be 100 pounds overweight and sedentary, but it's not ok for a person to be a smoker and active (sports, etc.).

Being overweight doesn't harm those around you though. :-w

A fire may break out in that very restaurant. As everybody rushes to get out the fat man may trip and fall right at the entrance. He hits his head on the door and is knocked out. Fat man is blocking the exit and you all burn.

And what caused the fire? A smoker who dropped their cigarrette. :P

C2b6gs7.png

I used to roll my nanna's smokes for her lol RIP <3:

Someone signature that.

Anyway,

Smoking looks pretty damn classy.

lateralus is the exception, because I like him.

Hell, if Rebdragon started smoking the rest of OT would be up in flames.

Used to smoke for a long time, then quit, now I smoke like once a week, most of the time on thursday or saturday night, when I'm out.

When I smoked I rolled my own sigarettes, and chesterfield when I was out. Now I smoke Marlboro Lights.

It feels like I've said this at least a thousand times on this forum.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

And what caused the fire? A smoker who dropped their cigarrette. :P

Ah, but they recently passed a bill that all cigarettes must be FSC.

For those of you who have no clue what I'm talking about: http://www.fsccigarettes.com/fscbands/

For all you lazys out there, take a look at this.

safecigbands.gif

I like stir fry

Protoguy.png

protoguy.png

ive smoked everything, cigar, rillos, bong, joint wahtever. howver, i have never smoked a cigarettes. they smell crummy and all the extra stuff the companies put into it really turn me off.

on that note, why smoke cigarettes when i can just smoke hookah? hookah > other methods of smoking.

99 Fishing

Generally, I don't smoke but I do like to smoke a cigar on special occasions like birthdays, new year etc.

wild_bunch.gif

He who learns must suffer, and, even in our sleep, pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart,

and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.

- Aeschylus (525 BC - 456 BC)

ive smoked everything, cigar, rillos, bong, joint wahtever. howver, i have never smoked a cigarettes. they smell crummy and all the extra stuff the companies put into it really turn me off.

on that note, why smoke cigarettes when i can just smoke hookah? hookah > other methods of smoking.

You ever smoked out of an apple? It's quite an experience. :)

An old friend of mine from rs used to smoke his weed through a home-made apple bong lol I cracked up laughing the first time I saw him pull out this apple on web cam conference, I thought he was going to eat it but then out came the lighter....

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

Cigarette and hookah buzzes are completely different. The only thing you feel from hookah is light headedness if you smoke a lot in a short period of time(although I love the taste and it's great for just talking with friends.)

Quit RS, combat 104, total 1651

ugafan2009.png

I enjoy quality cigars on a weekly basis, mainly because my town has a cigar "lounge" that is like a mecca for cigar smokers. My favorites would have to be Arturo Fuente, Ashton, Punch, Olivia, Rocky Patel, and just any good stick in general. I smoke cigarettes mainly if I'm on the go somewhere or I'm drinking, smokes cigs pretty heavily along with the drinking. Mostly smoke the Marlboro Reds, or Dunhill that I pick up at the cigar shop.

As for smokeless tobacco, I've used it heavily since like 14, and I use that more often than smoking. I live in Tennessee, it's extremely common here, but it gets frowned on a lot :( . You can usually always find me with a can of Copenhagen on me. :thumbup:

Jusaplaya.png

"We herd sheep, we drive cattle, we lead people. Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way."

-Gen. George S. Patton

As for smokeless tobacco, I've used it heavily since like 14, and I use that more often than smoking. I live in Tennessee, it's extremely common here, but it gets frowned on a lot :( . You can usually always find me with a can of Copenhagen on me. :thumbup:

Haha move down here to South-ish Texas, dip city. :thumbup:

I like stir fry

Protoguy.png

protoguy.png

I don't smoke and I don't mind people who do smoke. But one thing I can't stand is people who smoke in crowded places (bus stands) and just blow smoke in other people's faces. :evil:

rawr7zv.gif

Thanks to Goldwolflord, megadedhed, willmcdermot, Biabf, jak722, born2die, Mediumwell, xxxShade, Random, speedofsound, edtheripper, and Alduron for the awesome sig