Man kills two sisters, injures third.

sarg1010

[hide=somewhat explicit, proceed at own caution.]

Oh man, this is so sad and very disturbing.

Kerby Revelus, 23, stabbed and killed his 17-year-old sister Samantha Revelus and then beheaded his 5-year-old sister, Bianca during her birthday party.

Officers who responded to the call broke down the door of the family home and shot and killed Kerby Revelus.

Police say his other sister, 9-year-old Sarafina was hospitalized on with defensive wounds to her hands and stab wounds in her abdomen and one of her legs.

Milton police Chief Richard G. Wells Jr. told the Star Tribune:

In policing, we see the raw human emotion every day, but to think that a human being could afflict such an atrocious, violent act on his own family is unbelievable. When I walked up to the first officer (on the scene), I could see the whole story right in his face. This just told me that this was something very bad.

Wells added:

As the officer entered the door, (Revelus) decapitated (Bianca) in front of him. He actually walked into a killing field. He walked into such carnage, as far as the atrocity of it, Ive never seen it.

Wells said that within moments four officers were inside and two of them shot Revelus as he tried to get to Sarafina. Revelus fell, still clutching the knife.

No news on the motive, but reports indicate that Kerby was involved in an altercation with a neighbor on Friday evening and remained agitated throughout the weekend.

According to Wells, Revelus has recently served jail time on a gun charge, and police were called to the familys house in 2004 after a domestic violence report that he had punched a woman living there.

[/hide]

http://www.dailystab.com/man-beheads-5-year-old-sister/

Also a video on it here.

What is wrong with people... I mean really...

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

What a terrible day it must've been for the one that survived, she looked at the face of a killer that gets killed feets away from her.

I feel even worse if the B-day party was her's, what a horrible memory.

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

What a terrible day it must've been for the one that survived, she looked at the face of a killer that gets killed feets away from her.

I feel even worse if the B-day party was her's, what a horrible memory.

It was the 5 year old's I think... :cry:

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

That's just sick. Why is the human race so violent and sadistic?

Male lions will murder their children to [bleep] their moms.

That's pretty ridiculous.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Jesus. The depravity of mankind is pathetic. And we're supposedly a "civilized" race.

@ Lenticular who just beat me to the click - that is a good example but familicide isn't seen in the animal kingdom (I think) and humans are supposed to be more highly evolved.

OH S***! He/she/it is back!

Too bad he's dead now. I would have liked to know why he did it.

EDIT: Though most of me is glad the sick [bleep]er's dead. Would still be nice to know the motive - the police won't know jack about something they don't understand.

Sounds like someone didn't cut the cake right...

Either way, that's just disturbing. Sounds like another case that will slip into darkness. I don't think we have a full story yet.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

I can't imagine how emotionally scarred the surviving girl must be, watching her sister get beheaded at her birthday. I'm glad Kerby died, but he died too quickly. If I had the option to punish him myself... *shudders*

I'd like to know the full story behind the motives of the killings.

tvnet_banner-2.jpg

If I had the option to punish him myself... *shudders*

Dull hacksaw and a blowtorch to stop bleeding out. Work towards the torso.

Too sociopathic?

Too sociopathic? I was thinking of shoving splinters under each finger and toe nail, and lighting them on fire, then skinning him with a dull knife while treating his wounds with salt and lemon juice.

This is all while he's being crucified, mind you.

tvnet_banner-2.jpg

Too sociopathic?

Too sociopathic? I was thinking of shoving splinters under each finger and toe nail, and lighting them on fire, then skinning him with a dull knife while treating his wounds with salt and lemon juice.

Give him celery to eat and nothing else

(celery has negative calories because it takes more to chew it then it contains.)

image.pl?URL=171577-4798

hatzyv.png

Pureprayer, you're awesome.

[cabbage] like this makes me scared to live amongst society. I'd rather have my own personal hut.

I second that, this stuff makes you paranoid around strangers.

Yeah, I want to know the motive too. Pyschological problems?

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Too sociopathic?

Chop off each part and cauterize the wound after you're done skinning each bit. Add some nice fine steel shavings (like from a small drill) to the eyes as well. Working a strong acid in somewhere would be effective too.

EDIT: The crucifix is upside down, and tilted forward at a 30 degree angle to make him hang. Would also slow the bleeding from the chopping - a twofer.

Too sociopathic?

That seems a little excessive. I mean, really. he killed two people. Woop de [bleep]in' doo. This kind of stuff happens daily. Get over it.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Too sociopathic?

That seems a little excessive. I mean, really. he killed two people. Woop de [bleep]' doo. This kind of stuff happens daily. Get over it.

We're just having a little sick fun. I mean, if you want to square off on this I can drum up a ton of examples of the cruelty and brutality of the communist philosophy you espouse... but I don't care enough.

We're just having a little sick fun. I mean, if you want to square off on this I can drum up a ton of examples of the cruelty and brutality of the communist philosophy you espouse... but I don't care enough.

Which would actually strengthen my point. But if you're just like "haha, yea, and we can do this and this" then I won't get in the way of your fun, but I've seen threads where people seemed pretty serious.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

That seems a little excessive. I mean, really. he killed two people. Woop de [bleep]' doo. This kind of stuff happens daily. Get over it.

It's more of the manner in which he killed them and the fact that they were his sisters.