wtf fagex?

purewcnub

I just bought a year of membership yesterday. Today I try to log in and it says perma banned. It said I was using third party software, and It had today's date(april 12, 2009). I haven't even been on today except for now, when I tried logging in. The only thing I use is swiftkit, and I thought that was legal?

I want a refund because I did nothing wrong, I didn't break the rules or anything.

what should I do?

0neJudgement.png

Goals:

94 magic

94 ranged

55 slayer

Addy gloves-done

Wow that sucks

try and appeal it but i doubt you can appeal a perm ban

you should consider getting in touch with jagex like by writing a letter or something because that is harsh

when was the last time you logged in before you bought membership?

Jamje.png

null and void

My last login before membership was the same day I bought it. I was f2p because my members ran out, and I was playing Great Orb Project. Then I used my credit card to get 1 year of members, and had to get off for the day. Then today I try and log in and it says i'm banned. The offense says today but i haven't been on.

0neJudgement.png

Goals:

94 magic

94 ranged

55 slayer

Addy gloves-done

no evidence is available for this offense.

I hate when they do that. On my old account I had like 4 offenses each worth a blackmark a piece, and they wouldn't give me any evidence on them. They were all things that should have had evidence, like rule 1 and stuff lol.

You should probably e-mail them though, thats [cabbage] what they did to you.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

If you can prove that you weren't on today >.>

Too bad, try to deal with them. They are not trying to be mean, they just have a huge number of things to deal with. still... this gives me a few doubts...

Thoroughly retired, may still write now and again

I heard of someone who got banned for auto'ing, and to prove he didn't he went to Jagex corporations with his laptop?

Meh.

Good luck with getting it back. :x

This was many years ago, he was using a translation software from english to russian. So he took it there to prove it to them. I believe he had the user name slavaviper or something or the other.

runebannerul6.jpg

mining10099.jpg

2432nd to 99 mining

I heard of someone who got banned for auto'ing, and to prove he didn't he went to Jagex corporations with his laptop?

Meh.

LOL he must have LOVED his account to go through that much trouble. Anyway, all you can do is to try appeal the ban(If possible) or you could try and contact them as the rest of the posters suggested. If that does not work threaten them with a law suite because as a student of law i know what they did was infact theft.

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

**Thanks to Boo_Boy666 for my amazing Singnature**

[hide=Slaytanicc's Achievments]|99Cooking achieved 24Dec 2008|99Strength achieved 17Feb 2009|99Hit Points achieved 8April 2009|

|99Defense achieved 29May 2009|99Attack achieved 2August 2009|99Ranged achieved 14August 2009|[/hide]

[hide=Guides by Slaytanicc]Aviansie Maging + Ranging Guide (Must Read!!)

Iron Mining + Banking Guide

Green Dragons Guide

Ankou Slaying Guide[/hide]

Meh.

LOL he must have LOVED his account to go through that much trouble. Anyway, all you can do is to try appeal the ban(If possible) or you could try and contact them as the rest of the posters suggested. If that does not work threaten them with a law suite because as a student of law i know what they did was infact theft.

Name was Snake Slava, he was first to 99 Range. Then he got 99 Range again anyway on Snake Slavik.

sadukar123.jpg

sadukar123.png

Drops:

Misc: Abyssal Whip x28 , Dark Bow x5, Beserker Ring x3, Warrior ring x1

Dragon: Dragon Platelegs x2 , Dragon Plateskirt x2, Dragon Boots x38, Dragon Med Helm x4, Shield left half x3

Godwars: Godsword shard x13, Bandos Hilt x3, Bandos Chestplate x6, Bandos Tassets x4, Bandos Boots x5, Saradomin Sword x1, Zamorakian Spear x1,. Armadyl Helm x2, Armadyl chestplate x2.

I appealed it over 6 hours ago. Still pending.

Does anyone know how I can contact them? I looked through the site but saw no way to.

Also says purewcnub does not feature in the highscores. :o

0neJudgement.png

Goals:

94 magic

94 ranged

55 slayer

Addy gloves-done

Meh.

Can't be theft since in the EULA they state that the account is theirs, on "loan" in essence to you.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

For starters calling them '[bleep]ex' isn't going to make things better. Best bet is to get in touch with customer support and request to see the evidence.

Also remember that it may have today's date but it could've been from a while ago and they just got up to the report.

Pgkhqob.jpg

Proud Tip.It Moderator December 07 - October 2009
Proud TETAU Member 2006 - 2007 <3
"I had a standing agreement with god. I'd agree to believe in him, barely, so long as he let me sleep in on Sundays." - Rose Hathaway
[ Posting & You ] [ Forum Rules ] [ Next Tetau Event ]

Depending on where you live, your "yesterday" might be their "today". Do you live in Australia? If so, then you'll want to look into what you might've done the day before. If you live in Europe or the US, then the time difference is too short, but if you live on the West Coast of the US/Canada, Hawaii, or Alaska, you might still wanna give it a look.

I agree, that was a really cheap shot.

[hide=lulz]Rofl "[bleep]ex" I might use that one[/hide]

^That's seriously the first time you've heard them called that?

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

man that sucks soooo bad you should atleast be able to get some of your money back or something

Slayer; it's just what I do.
Thanks Hugger 88 for the awesome siggy!

Click show if you want to see achievements.

TheKoolKandy.png
siggy3s.png
Achievments: Maxed/Comp'd 7th of August 2012. 120 Dungeoneering sometime early december 2011. 99 Slayer achieved October 22nd, 2010. 99 Prayer achieved September 99 18th 2010. Summoning achieved September 14th 2010. 99 Defence achieved May 8th 2010. 99 Constituton achieved April 24th 2010. 99 Attack achieved on January 29th 2010 at 8:00 PM. Questpoint Cape on August 30th 2009.99 Strength (11:47 P.M. August 17 2009).

Meh.

Can't be theft since in the EULA they state that the account is theirs, on "loan" in essence to you.

although I doubt the accuracy, hes addressing the acceptance of payment just before banning an account not the right of jagex to ban you.

awteno.jpg

Orthodoxy is unconciousness

the only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed.