Songs that make you CRINGE

Faux

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anything Soulja Boy, Flo-rida (hur hur it says "Florida." That's the name of the state he lives in!!!!), and any scream-o and other 'hardcore' music. Blagh.

this was Soulja Boys last "hit" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhwQay4QiOw

it doesn't make me cringe, but it does make me laugh. the guy acts so hardass

There a few good songs by Nickelback (Photograph, someday).

Oh, first one to say 'Rise against' gets e-smited.

What's with the same generic fake clap sound that's in every popular rap song nowadays?

I hate everything on the radio.

But its soooo awesome.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

The irony in this is that most people who say this listen to music that is potentially radio-friendly.

Not saying that you do personally; just throwing this out there.

Depends on what you class as "radio-friendly", just about any song with lyrics that don't contain curse words are pretty much radio-friendly, however, they don't all get played.

On the radio, its mostly repeated crap.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

The irony in this is that most people who say this listen to music that is potentially radio-friendly.

Depends on what you class as "radio-friendly", just about any song with lyrics that don't contain curse words are pretty much radio-friendly, however, they don't all get played.

Yeah, I listen to potentially radio-friendly music also - which is why I never say I hate everything on the radio. I enjoy a large portion of stuff on the radio when I'm in the car or just want some random background music, come to think of it.

I used to be all "RADIO IS BAD" when I was going through my metalhead phase, mind.

The radio where I live does suck.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

I take it you're from the USA? From what I've heard, the radio music seems to be pretty different from what I hear where I live. All I get is harmless pop-rock (with the exception of The Script. Bloody horrible). It's fun to listen to simple music sometimes.

I take it you're from the USA? From what I've heard, the radio music seems to be pretty different from what I hear where I live. All I get is harmless pop-rock (with the exception of The Script. Bloody horrible). It's fun to listen to simple music sometimes.

On the rap stations all I hear it T-Pain and Little Wayne, that blows.

On the ONE rock station in my town all I hear is Nickelback, Hinder, and other [bleep]gy radio rock bands. Occasionally they will play a good song.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

I think you meant "rap" instead of "crap".

OT: Any music that has indistinguishable lyrics in PvP videos make me cringe.

Yeah, I listen to potentially radio-friendly music also - which is why I never say I hate everything on the radio. I enjoy a large portion of stuff on the radio when I'm in the car or just want some random background music, come to think of it.

I used to be all "RADIO IS BAD" when I was going through my metalhead phase, mind.

Well, the main stations here in Scotland are pretty bad (Forth 1 and Real Radio).

However, I'll admit they do play some good ones at times (Queen and some others), so its not all bad. Though the majority of it is pretty bad in my opinion.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

JAAIIII HOOOOO

oh please [bleep] off

is it just the song or you don't like the movie either?

i start jumping up and down when i hear that song man

didn't even know it was from slumdog millionaire. Just that bloke where it's all he says through the song annoys me. Only heard the [kitty]cat dolls version btw.

Nicole Schwhatever in the video though looks :thumbsup:

iteme3721.jpg

Uhm... THIS. It's Girlfriend by Avril Lavigne. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQ25-glGRzI It's... entrancing. Disturbs me, but I can't stop watching it. Ugh. It hits a nerve, no, SEVERAL nerves, for me, in such a way that I want to believe it, WANT to be the girl singing, and yet it's disgusting.

:ohnoes: I dun wanna be a bratty [garden tool]!

Balance may be power, but chaos is still pretty damn fun.

Lielac.png

Canada can't be second rate, polar bears are their main mode of transportation.

Uhm... THIS. It's Girlfriend by Avril Lavigne. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQ25-glGRzI It's... entrancing. Disturbs me, but I can't stop watching it. Ugh. It hits a nerve, no, SEVERAL nerves, for me, in such a way that I want to believe it, WANT to be the girl singing, and yet it's disgusting.

:ohnoes: I dun wanna be a bratty [garden tool]!

Somehow, the most viewed video on Youtube of all time.

WTF.

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg