Songs that make you CRINGE

Faux

Uhm... THIS. It's Girlfriend by Avril Lavigne. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQ25-glGRzI It's... entrancing. Disturbs me, but I can't stop watching it. Ugh. It hits a nerve, no, SEVERAL nerves, for me, in such a way that I want to believe it, WANT to be the girl singing, and yet it's disgusting.

:ohnoes: I dun wanna be a bratty [garden tool]!

Somehow, the most viewed video on Youtube of all time.

WTF.

Nah, Evolution of Dance is the most viewed YouTube video of all time. (as of May 10th, 2009)

But there was some controversy over autoviewing the song for the number 1 spot and some people asking Avril Lavigne fans to refresh the video on mute and rack views to it while they were doing homework for example.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That song from solider boy makes me cringe everytime. i am not kidding, i shrivel like a raisin.

any thing by little wayne

not quite cringe worthy:

Beatles. i just cant stand that style.

Lupe fiasco. i dont know why, just dont like his stuff

99 Fishing

That song from solider boy makes me cringe everytime. i am not kidding, i shrivel like a raisin.

any thing by little wayne

Soulja and Lil. :P

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Where the hell is the punk spirit?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFOjkYrujww&feature=related

It died a bloody death.

They needed more of the punk spirit. And maybe some singing lessons. I agree with one of the comments too. It would be better if they looked more into it. When putting on a live show, its not just how it sounds, but how you actually do it.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

This is the winner, hands-down, the most annoying song ever:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yu_moia-oVI

Told ya' :lol:

I prefer this over Soulja Boy, or the worst song ever, Diva.

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

I win....... unless somebody already posted this. I didn't check.

Fun fact: I threw up uncontrollably for 5 minutes after listening to this. If you were able to hold it down, you deserve an award.

edit: I skimmed through the rest and didn't see it. However, WookieeMania posted another song of theirs that was pretty God awful. I still think the one I posted is worse though.

Fun fact: I threw up uncontrollably for 5 minutes after listening to this. If you were able to hold it down, you deserve an award.

i didn't even hear the song yet and i was lol'ing at the scrawny white kid in a muscle shirt

edit: I skimmed through the rest and didn't see it. However, WookieeMania posted another song of theirs that was pretty God awful. I still think the one I posted is worse though.

OMFG Naked Brothers Band sucks major ballage. I rated one star, I wish I could comment on the severe assault to my ears it was, but comments are blocked.

I couldn't stand through 20 seconds of it.

OMFG Naked Brothers Band sucks major ballage. I rated one star, I wish I could comment on the severe assault to my ears it was, but comments are blocked.

That's not NBB. But yeah it sucks.

That's not NBB. But yeah it sucks.

Are you sure? I thought a saw a glimpse of the lead kid, but then again, I didn't watch enough of it to confirm.

Kids these days all look the same. Same hair, apparel, even mannerisms. :|

The number one for anyone should be Jonas Brothers.

And the number two for anyone should be Miley Cyrus.

Hopefully you'll pray for JB and Miley Cyrus after you watch these:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9hCfwPa1aU&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jm-i35k4vX8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PizGV-zKi44

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywE_5s1seig&feature=related

safari20hat11.jpg

We should euthanize anyone who lacks the capability to contribute to society in any way.

Please don't elect this man for president in 2012

Are you sure? I thought a saw a glimpse of the lead kid, but then again, I didn't watch enough of it to confirm.

Yeah, it's the "Black Out Band." Ugh, it's terrible. They have a cover of Blitzkrieg Bop, too.

Yeah, it's the "Black Out Band." Ugh, it's terrible. They have a cover of Blitzkrieg Bop, too.

Ok, it is time for all of the "badasses" on TIF to prove themselves.

ELIMINATE THIS MUSIC AT ALL COSTS.

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

Ok, it is time for all of the "badasses" on TIF to prove themselves.

ELIMINATE THIS MUSIC AT ALL COSTS.

wut?