umm im having a problem :(

spacheco

ok..so i was playing wolf ET got banend got pissed use q3fill to flood the sevre

r some [bleep] got mad and reported my ip and now im scared :(

OMG OMG SAILING IS COMING LOLOLOLOL!!!1111 b/c JAGEX GAMES STUDIO , ANAGRAM OF SAITO JUDGE X-GAMES

TAKASHI SAITO= RED SOX P1TCHER... RED SOX = BOSTON, BOSTON = PORT CITY!!!! PORT CITY = SAILING

pssh not my fault theyre a bunch of anti semetic noobs :(

OMG OMG SAILING IS COMING LOLOLOLOL!!!1111 b/c JAGEX GAMES STUDIO , ANAGRAM OF SAITO JUDGE X-GAMES

TAKASHI SAITO= RED SOX P1TCHER... RED SOX = BOSTON, BOSTON = PORT CITY!!!! PORT CITY = SAILING

they took the jew jokes to far :thumbdown: i took revenge :thumbup: they reported me :thumbdown: im [cabbage]ting my self :thumbdown: i think theyre winning :(

see, theres a reason.

jokes about jews seem like a reasonable reason to ban you.

and reporting your ip seems like a reasonable thing to do, after you flooded their server. If more people did this there would be less noobs around flooding servers.

It seems to me that these people your talking about are making the internet a better place. :thumbup: :thumbsup: to them

see, theres a reason.

and reporting your ip seems like a reasonable thing to do, after you flooded their server. If more people did this there would be less noobs around flooding servers.

It seems to me that these people your talking about are making the internet a better place. :thumbup: :thumbsup: to them

I think it was them who made the Jew jokes - he got upset with it and so he flooded them, receiving a ban. If that's the case, I think you still deserve punishment but the ones who were making the jokes should be banned as well.

see, theres a reason.

Other people telling jew jokes, seem like a reasonable reason to ban him. Please explain?

May the presents of our lord and savior, Santa, be with you this holiday season!

First annual Clausmas - 2009 December 25

sorry, i misunderstood.

i though he meant by "they took the jew jokes to far" that he was making the jokes and they were taking them too seriously. :oops:

anyway, in that case you shouldn't have had your ip reported. they should be the ones who are banned.

sorry, i misunderstood.

i though he meant by "they took the jew jokes to far" that he was making the jokes and they were taking them too seriously. :oops:

anyway, in that case you shouldn't have had your ip reported. they should be the ones who are banned.

Yeah, but HE flooded the server, which is also a bannable offense.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

they took the jew jokes to far :thumbdown: i took revenge :thumbup: they reported me :thumbdown: im [cabbage] my self :thumbdown: i think theyre winning :(

What exactly did you do for "revenge" that got you banned?

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

see, theres a reason.

no.. they were being anti semetic i was offended

and i flooded the server with revenge. xD

I left my English to dumb [wagon] dictionary at home, mind explaining yourself properly? Then maybe someone can help.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

I left my English to dumb [wagon] dictionary at home, mind explaining yourself properly? Then maybe someone can help.

Fortunately, I speak dumb [wagon] semi-fluently, and will try my best to translate.

From what I got out of this, he was playing an online game and people were making fun of him for being Jewish. This upset him, and to get revenge on the people, he used a program to flood the server that they were playing on so that they couldn't play for a while. He was then banned for doing so, and his IP adress was reported, and now he fears that legal action may be taken against him possibly?

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Ah, makes much more sense that way. Anyways, it's the internet. No more training wheels, no more telling daddy they called you names. Just get over it. If it honestly bothers you that much, you don't deserve to exist.

He doesn't deserve to exist because of insecurities? Jesus Christ I feel like I'm in Sparta.

[iNSERT "I R EATIN TEH SHIX ATM" BILL COSBY SIGNATURE GIF HERE, LOL]

He doesn't deserve to exist because of insecurities? Jesus Christ I feel like I'm in Sparta.

We haven't given the Vietnamese babies to Angelina yet; you're safe.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Ah, makes much more sense that way. Anyways, it's the internet. No more training wheels, no more telling daddy they called you names. Just get over it. If it honestly bothers you that much, you don't deserve to exist.

No body say it....

Meh, I will before someone else lol.

This is SPARTA!!!!!!!

THIS IS CLICHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

though seriously, while you were plenty justified in being mad about insensitive jokes you lost my sympathy when you flooded the server.

dang got beat to joke

awteno.jpg

Orthodoxy is unconciousness

the only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed.

Really? Are you trying to get one of us to say it?

Bait taken. THIS IS SPARTAAAAAA!!!

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

So...if I understand this correctly...someone called you a name on the internet and you responded by taking criminal action on their property (website) and business?

Seems like it...

Okay, OP, wtf were you thinking? Aaaand, props to you.

OH S***! He/she/it is back!