28th April 2009 - Summoning Upgrade and Hairstyles

Juhnie

The Timer Renewal update has to be the best update for Summoning.....ever.

Wait so what is it about pets that changed?

You can now have as many pets of the same species as you want.

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

holy crap you can get afros?

Please tell me theres a suit I can wear so I can run around with a bunch of people in PvP 1 iteming saying Need help? Call for blackup!

EDIT: O I KNOW! Black clothes, black skin, black afro, and a stole (preferably zammy)

I'm with you brotha'

I'd become a man for a good fro. :thumbup:

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

The Timer Renewal update has to be the best update for Summoning.....ever.

Wait so what is it about pets that changed?

You can now have as many pets of the same species as you want.

Erm no.

The only change they did was loosen the amount of different species you can have at the same time.

Say before I could have 9 pets at level 81 summoning, now I can have 18.

They gave us afros? I wanna see some screenies! \'

By the way, we DO need a suit now for the best outfit evar.

EDIT: Afros are permanent, but lilies are going to disappear by next week.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

I was just thinking the other day that one of the nice things irl is its rhythm. The variety of the changing seasons really adds a lot of beauty and interest to life. I was also thinking that runescape ought to incorporate more of this. I was thinking of this in the context of holiday events. The 2008 halloween event was very nice for me largely because of the unique look of the trick or treating areas. I was thinking that, now that they've written the code, they should bring that back every year. Others have mentioned the 2005? Christmas event with a huge tree in Varrock. Why not decorate for the holidays every year? I think these spring flowers are a very nice touch. I'm glad that they're temporary, and I hope that they bring them back every year. I would like to see other seasonal additions. For example, there could be a summer "water hole" where players could swim (kind of like playing in the snow in Christmas 2007, which I think they should bring back every year). Trees could change color in the fall. You get the idea.

punitivedsig.png

HOLY CRAP AFROS.

you know what this means guys?

pool.jpg

:twss:

EXACTLY :twss:

No pools to close though, we can block doors if we have enough numbers :twss:

Started free trade with 1.5m cash. 2 weeks later, have hit max cash 2x.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

9 Dragon Full Helms, 3 Dragonfire Shields on the old PvP loot system

Brawler guide is being finished!

HOLY CRAP AFROS.

you know what this means guys?

pool.jpg

EXACTLY :twss:

No pools to close though, we can block doors if we have enough numbers :twss:

Can we? Because that would be awesome :thumbup:

I never really understood the 'pool' part of this internet joke :twss:

EDIT

:

A project we were hoping to release this week was found to have bugs, and so has been delayed until next week.

I wonder what this is :?:

I think it may be the new Desert Quest hinted at in the last Chaos Elemental letter. This week's article of the week is the Terrain Survival Guide, and last one's was Sophanem...

Or it may be something completely different :P.

Due to my epic stats, I have now started WGS (but I still hate spoilers).

sighistorian.jpg

you've always been able to do this with beasts of burden if you times it right. I guess it makes it easier. It kind of makes me mad they didnt make combat famaliars less useless along with this. The only thing they have really added is more pets and hairstyles

envysfavouritemember.png

I'm digging the BoB update. Off the top of my head, I can see it coming in handy for Mutated Velds and Dark Beasts (once I can slay them.)

And as others have stated before... the Oo'glog pools are closed.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

Anyone got a picture of this new mysterious Fringe Haircut?

Thanks

--------------

Update seems minimal, but that doesn't bother me, the hair however was the only thing that caught my interest :D Can't wait to grab me an afro.

I'm digging the BoB update. Off the top of my head, I can see it coming in handy for Mutated Velds and Dark Beasts (once I can slay them.)

ooglog pools closed?

Tis only a joke.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

ooglog pools closed?

Tis only a joke.

You could have said that before i walked all the way to Oo'glog and made a protest :shame:

I never really understood the 'pool' part of this internet joke :twss:

EDIT

:

A project we were hoping to release this week was found to have bugs, and so has been delayed until next week.

I wonder what this is :?:

I think it may be the new Desert Quest hinted at in the last Chaos Elemental letter. This week's article of the week is the Terrain Survival Guide, and last one's was Sophanem...

Or it may be something completely different :P.

It came from Habbo Hotel, Afro/suit/ect wearing peoples blocking the pool and claim that the pool is closed ect...

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

Improved the position of the timer and other features in Pyramid Plunder, especially in HD.

Kind of random, but this was my very first experience in HD. I was doing Plunder the morning of the release of HD, and when I saw the countdown timer and everyone in the hyt chat going "GUIZE CHECK MANE PAGE ITS HD!!!!!@1;GJFLGJ;FGAJ" I was like "lol, yeah right" and checked and was like " :shock: "! Then when the update came I was booted out of the pyramid, and went to HD and was like "holy crap this is awesome!" Then I went inside the pyramid, and found the friggin timer in the way of everything and never plundered in HD again because of that. And it took them till now to fix it :|

Er..

wl7w9j.png

Thus proving the mental age of 4chan users to be about well.. 4.

4 would be a lot higher than the mental age of the average person that played habbo.

Wonder when someone will organize a mass at ooglog pools now.

w99 anyone? :twss:

Started free trade with 1.5m cash. 2 weeks later, have hit max cash 2x.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

9 Dragon Full Helms, 3 Dragonfire Shields on the old PvP loot system

Brawler guide is being finished!

you've always been able to do this with beasts of burden if you times it right. I guess it makes it easier. It kind of makes me mad they didnt make combat famaliars less useless along with this. The only thing they have really added is more pets and hairstyles

No you have not. When the timer ran out the familiar dropped all it's items. The only way to bring out another was to summon another and pick up the dropped items and put them back into it...NOT handy when you're in combat or don't have enough inventory space (which is often why you're using the familiar in the first place.)

archsupportei2.png

outsanitysig1jc0.png

|2,300+ Total|138 Combat|12 Lvl 99 Skills|99 Slayer|blogbutton.png

It sure is RanDUm around here XD!

CALL BLACKUP NAO XD!

I CAN SEE IT NOW!!! MY GIANT POOLS R CLOS'D -CLAN! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: . Anyone want to join? :twisted: \' .

I'm not sure if I can handle the TRULY EPIC LULZ :ohnoes: .

[hide=]mikko_kuva_1.jpg[/hide]