Eh, kinda cool (for noob like meh)

1200total.png

1200 total.

66 defence achieved to raise to 1199.

48 Prayer for 1200.

At slayer task in CT of Fire Giants.

42 slayer needs about 15 more fire giant kills, then 95 more to finish task.

Oh, and last night I got a rune defender, finally.

Rate? I am a noob, I get it :P . And yes, I make fun of myself and laugh at myself :lol: .

PM me for fitocracy invite

Well thanks a ton.

*Says guy with 99 in every skill*

:roll:

Hmm, jerk much?

No, I'm just stating the truth. There are over half a million people better than you. So it's not very worthy of showing. It would mean we'd have 700k+ topics here if everyone decided to post these levels.

I mean, sure, be happy with your levels. Nothing wrong with that. But if you're posting it in rate this!, then I'm giving you an honest response, and not a sugar coated one.

.1/10 I loled.

I'm glad I made you happy. :roll:

You should be happy you made someone esle's day.

True, but sugar coating it is telling me it's great. Instead of calling it crappy, you could not rate it and say something like, Nice, but try for more.

Were humans,we aren't all nice, we aren't all mean.

If you post it somewhere expect some negative and postive feedback

Well thanks a ton.

Hmm, jerk much?

No, I'm just stating the truth. There are over half a million people better than you. So it's not very worthy of showing. It would mean we'd have 700k+ topics here if everyone decided to post these levels.

I mean, sure, be happy with your levels. Nothing wrong with that. But if you're posting it in rate this!, then I'm giving you an honest response, and not a sugar coated one.

True Statement.

Well on topic.

Congrats on your achievement 1200.

Even though i think it's quite easy[i don't even like skilling my highest non combat stat is construction at like 73].

Keep on going and if you post on rate this, expect low rates because this achievement isn't hard to achieve.

so all in 1/10.

Be happy you achieved though it's like a stepping stone.

Why does this post get more posts than your average 99 topic? If you don't like his achievement, why post just to flame? Some CC at least would be well appreciated by him, I figure. As you all are so awesome and so much better than him (because you are rating 1/10's) so a bit of CC giving wouldn't be too hard.

On topic: congratulations, you're getting there ;)

joukesig.png

You have 7.4mil exp, which is over half way to a 99. A 99 would get a 10, so you get a 6 :thumbup:

Good job - keep up the good work!

johannase.jpg

Thank you to tripsis for an awesome sig!

Why does this post get more posts than your average 99 topic? If you don't like his achievement, why post just to flame? Some CC at least would be well appreciated by him, I figure. As you all are so awesome and so much better than him (because you are rating 1/10's) so a bit of CC giving wouldn't be too hard.

On topic: congratulations, you're getting there ;)

Yes, ofcourse I am so much better, therefore I shall give you CC.

Train your skills higher.

Now that's constructive.

ooh eeh ooh ahah, ting tang wallawallabingbang m8

Well thanks a ton.

Hmm, jerk much?

+1

This isn't a constructive criticism forum, its a rate this forum. I'm sure you already knew you were going to be flamed and do this just to be able to retaliate...

Its a start, but you really want to work on your skills.

A level is a level really, if your happy about getting 1200 total then so am i! i mean what is runescape here for really? joy and fun... doing stuff YOU like. If you like training your levels and getting a small thrill from a hitting a a certain skill level then who can stop you.

That dude 'Bauke' Always seems to give crappy rates, i think the fun of runescape and the joy of seeing people having fun has gone outa the window for him. :P just forget what he says, the world will spin quicker that way :P

10/10 keep it up!

Remember right guys, people have to start some where. :thumbup:

koolcookie0.png

Goals: 15m Slayer xp | 85 Herblore | 75+ All Stats | Chaotic Rapier | 125k/200k Tokens

A level is a level really, if your happy about getting 1200 total then so am i! i mean what is runescape here for really? joy and fun... doing stuff YOU like. If you like training your levels and getting a small thrill from a hitting a a certain skill level then who can stop you.

That dude 'Bauke' Always seems to give crappy rates, i think the fun of runescape and the joy of seeing people having fun has gone outa the window for him. :P just forget what he says, the world will spin quicker that way :P

10/10 keep it up!

Remember right guys, people have to start some where. :thumbup:

This is fine, no ones complaining about that, but when people post mediocrity so they can simply be flamed and claim moral high ground then things start getting annoying.

I could post getting level 2 in a skill if I'm proud of it, do I expect 10 out of 10? Of course not.