What is the best way to make cash with all skills maxed?

doubledemon

So I was curious what do the super high lvls do to earn their cash? Also how much cash can you personally make per hour and doing what? I make like 300-400k an hour mining rune,

and even if I had 99 in all skills I still wouldn't know what to do to make more...

Yeah besides Double Nats (Which is like the best money in the game) I guess they do a lot of GWD for hilts and other drops. Probably some of them are in a price manipulation clan (which I despise) or merchant with their money (which is ok ;) ).

On the way of maxing all stats:

Since they are working on getting the levels, they have to gain exp in soemthing. Most of the gathering skills will obtain you a fair amount of GP. The equalize this they also have to spend some of the money to raise others that require GP.

Once Maxed:

They can do whatever they want. Those that are already 99 slayer, yet going for higher rankes/exp make moeny off of the drops. I know someone with 83+ whips banked, she gonna sell when she hitss 100. Or they can RC for some quick GP. And even do some solo bosses.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

Since they are working on getting the levels, they have to gain exp in soemthing. Most of the gathering skills will obtain you a fair amount of GP. The equalize this they also have to spend some of the money to raise others that require GP.

Once Maxed:

They can do whatever they want. Those that are already 99 slayer, yet going for higher rankes/exp make moeny off of the drops. I know someone with 83+ whips banked, she gonna sell when she hitss 100. Or they can RC for some quick GP. And even do some solo bosses.

Camping abyssal demons is slower moner than runecrafting double nats by a pretty wide margin. Heck, it's slower money than some monsters you can kill without any slayer at all. I've been told that green dragons and aviansies are faster cash than any slayer monster.

Did i say to camp Demons? No. She got all those while on task. She has 65m slayer exp so im sure she has gotten her fair amount of abby demon tasks. I was saying that some people like to continue to train slayer, you can't train slayer by camping a slayer monster...

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

Once Maxed:

Camping abyssal demons is slower moner than runecrafting double nats by a pretty wide margin. Heck, it's slower money than some monsters you can kill without any slayer at all. I've been told that green dragons and aviansies are faster cash than any slayer monster.

Actually I make more money at demons than at aviansies or green dragons. 1 whip about every 3 hours. You do the math cuz im 2 lazee

Manitstinks.gif

lolud0.pnglol2ni3.png

Once Maxed:

Actually I make more money at demons than at aviansies or green dragons. 1 whip about every 3 hours. You do the math cuz im 2 lazee

Thats only about ~500k an hour. I think you can get that pretty easily at the other 2. And then you might not get a whip in another 3 hours, or you might get it next kill. Its not a real steady income tbh.

GWD:

Once Maxed:

1.4m/3 = 467k per hour.

That's half of what you make doing nats. The answer is simple: Slayer is not better money, statistically, than runecrafting. You may get a whip drop in 5 minutes, but this will statistically even out into a much lower profit per hour.

lalalasig2.png

Yes RC at 91+ is the best and most consisent way to make money. But i was giving an example of a way to make money after 99 SLAYER. If you enjoy slayer, why not slayer past 99?

GWD:

Yes RC at 91+ is the best and most consisent way to make money. But i was giving an example of a way to make money after 99 SLAYER. If you enjoy slayer, why not slayer past 99?

Camping abyssal demons doesn't train slayer, now does it?

Oh gosh, a circular argument.

The answer is RUNECRAFT, please. The OP's question was answered, for goodness sake.

lalalasig2.png

Where are you getting that i said to camp abby demons? I never said that, all i said that if you plan on going past 99 slayer, you will get tasks. Those tasks will include Abby demons, spiritual mages, and dark beast. All 3 include pretty rare and pretty expensive items.

And yes 99 RC is the best money maker after all stats.

GWD:

85+ mining is consistently better money than RC during non-peak hours
wrong 91 rc will always be better then rune minning.... Just take the time it takes to switch between worlds. even if 2 rocks are open every time you hop it still takes at a very least 1minute for every 2 ores so you could get about 2mil in one hour if every world was open and you didnt have to bank and you one or 2 clicked very rune ore out of the rock. Possible yes... ever really possible NO. 900k per hour is the most money you can make consistently.

Exactly the reason why I'm slaying, and not runecrafting.

I've heard is possible to get a steady 800k per hour from avis with maxed stats.

Theres also dragon imps if you have trackers or luck.

GWD is most likely the best non constant method with RC'ing being the best constant.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

85+ mining is consistently better money than RC during non-peak hours
wrong 91 rc will always be better then rune minning.... Just take the time it takes to switch between worlds. even if 2 rocks are open every time you hop it still takes at a very least 1minute for every 2 ores so you could get about 2mil in one hour if every world was open and you didnt have to bank and you one or 2 clicked very rune ore out of the rock. Possible yes... ever really possible NO. 900k per hour is the most money you can make consistently.

Light Temple Rune Mines, if you know how to do it, you can get 700k at average hours, and well over 900k on non-peak hours. You need more luck than RC though, so RC is still the better option. However, 85 mining is a lot easier to get and is probably the better one of the two. Still, since we're talking about maxed characters, RC is better.