Exams

Brad25891

I have exams in almost every class, even Physical Education! Finishing up most of them tommorow, though. At least summer is coming! :)

stats 1 today. Feeling reasonably confident.

Did you do the AQA stats 1 today? or a different exam board?

nah I do edexcel maths.

It was... ok. I reckon I could scrape an A if I'm lucky.

Tk5SF.png

Doing my AS levels atm in Biology, Chemistry Maths and Further Maths.

3/10 exams done as of today. General Studies, Statistics 1 and Numerical Methods.

No one seems to be doing my kinda subjects :?

EDIT:

nah I do edexcel maths.
ME TOo \'
The_Maddest.png

D1 was easy, but I've probably screwed up with some stupid mistake somewhere.

EDIT: For you UK-Based AS physicists that have posted, what exam board are you doing?

Our school are doing the Physics B: Physics in Context AQA (New spec), it seems pretty easy but I don't think I'm going to do too well =/ Although I heard the grade boundaries are stupidly low so I shouldn't doo too bad.

We're doing OCR Advancing Physics B, which is a funny course. At AS it seems very applied and not very physicsy, more like physics for engineers and people doing medicine with an interest in physics. The coursework was a pain as well. It's been better at A2 in terms of rigour but still doesn't feel like a tough A-level.

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"

EDIT:

nah I do edexcel maths.
ME TOo \'

how did you find s1?

Fairly easy - no super hard questions on the paper ::'

D1 was easy, but I've probably screwed up with some stupid mistake somewhere.
By D1 you mean Decision 1? I did that in January
The_Maddest.png

I'm really nervous about my Mathematics AQA core 2 exam tomorow, just went over some past papers, and I did terrible. Half of the paper I didn't understand because we had to rush the last few topics due to lack of time. I'm screwed =/

I'll be lucky to scrape a C.

ICT Was easy, probably the easiest exam I have ever done... Physics on the other hand... Well, that went really bad for me.

starscapeyp6.jpg

Deviant Art Account

2 Signatures | 6 Photographs | 1 Other

• 2 weeks later...

So far this week I've had Maths (OCR, Paper 2) which was a walk in the park. Today I had English (WJEC, Paper 1 LANG) which was a little harder, but I enjoyed it more. :)

Tomorrow I have History (OCR, Core content with Germany) and French reading and listening (EDXL). Then on thursday, more English and Chemistry (CHY2H). For those of you not doing maths; I have 7 exams in 4 days. It's not cool.

'Tis I, 'tis Vindice, 'tis I!

I'm studying AS Maths, Physics and ICT.

:o I'm taking those subjects for AS next year, well, Computing instead of ICT, but generally the same. Are they worth taking? Or should I change them before it's too late?

My legions of fans:

thestigclipboard.png

I'm studying AS Maths, Physics and ICT.

:o I'm taking those subjects for AS next year, well, Computing instead of ICT, but generally the same. Are they worth taking? Or should I change them before it's too late?

I do ICT, ICT is great if you like spreadsheets and databases really. Computing is more like coding I've heard so take your pic. I wish I had done computing now, I'm going to ask about starting it at AS level next year.

I'm curious if anyone has heard of/done the Extended Project Qualification? It should be done with now but I want to know if anyone else has even heard of it? It's worth half an A-Level and it's mainly comprised of a 5000 word project and a presentation...

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

I'm taking Biology, American History, German 1, English 9, and Algebra 2. I've also got a writing assignment (basically an exam) in Band, and had a running exam ( :roll: ) in Aerobics (most pointless class ever!).

Took part one of English exam today, was on The Odyssey. Tomorrow is the grammar part.

In the fall I'll be taking the final exams for Geometry because I should have taken it this year but didn't (so I'm studying it over the summer so I can test out of it and free up an elective)

I've now done all of my exams apart from Maths: Stats, which is ages away, so I'm happy. Both Philosophies were surprisingly good, both Physics were OK-ish, Maths Core 1 was good, Maths Core 2 was atrocious, and both Chemistries were awesome. Bit of a mixed bag.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

I had my AS History exams on Tuesday, pretty easy just grueling writing for 3 hours straight. Got my A2 Media in a week, should be a breeze, may even revise for it this time.

keen.png