The Inbetweeners

Severation

Yeah ive watched them all. The characters in the program are two years behind me in real life if you get me, meaning i went through the same as them two years ago. Its freaky the similarities ive seen between what i've done and what happens in the program.

What i mainly love though, is how they speak as people that age do speak, swearing after every other word makes it so much funnier to watch.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Danqazmlp that's spot on. I've just finished year 13, and I can tell you i've witnessed/experienced a lot of stuff that came up.

It's quite an accurate representation of the typical british teenage male.

And to anyone that's interested: http://www.channel4.com/programmes/the- ... s/catch-up

boratto.jpg

Saw the one were they skip school and get drunk last night, still makes me laugh after seeing it so many times. I can never get over the part where he pukes on the little kid. Also made up a new insult, bumder.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

This show is excellent. All the charcters are funny and believable. I think its great how the show plays on real experiences like passing a driving test, exams, work experience etc.

Jay's lines are classic. I could fill a whole thread with great quotes of his.

Will: "If I did fancy old people, which I don't, that would make me the opposite of a peadophile"

Jay: "Fine then you're an OAP-eadophile"

Will: "Brilliant. Anymore?"

Jay: "Yeah, give it a minute...something about you needing a queering aid?"

Friend! :thumbup: :thumbup: Friend! :thumbup: :thumbup: Car friend! :thumbup: :thumbup: Friend! :thumbup: :thumbup: Best friends for ever and ever! :thumbup: :thumbup:

That episode made me laugh so hard I think I ruptured something. :lol:

The next day everyone was going round like: Friend! :thumbup: :thumbup: In that hilarious high voice with both thumbs up. :D

Saw the one were they skip school and get drunk last night, still makes me laugh after seeing it so many times. I can never get over the part where he pukes on the little kid. Also made up a new insult, bumder.

Love that episode!! <3: Bumder = best insult EVER. :lol:

tifsiggy.jpg

Thanks to Quarra for the awesome sig!

Xbox360 Gamertag = Tintin113

The best part of that episode is when Simon talks about where Neil's Dad touched them, twas classic.

Don't you just love the expression on his face when he says it, just such a straight and serious look.

zqXeV.jpg

It's filmed and based very near to where I live \' \'

Such a funny show, love every minute of it.

So don't let anyone tell you you're not worth the earth,

These streets are your streets, this turf is your turf,

Don't let anyone tell you that you've got to give in,

Cos you can make a difference, you can change everything,

Just let your dreams be your pilot, your imagination your fuel,

Tear up the book and write your own damn rules,

Use all that heart, hope and soul that you've got,

And the love and the rage that you feel in your gut,

And realise that the other world that you're always looking for,

Lies right here in front of us, just outside this door,

And it's up to you to go out there and paint the canvas,

After all, you were put on the earth to do this,

So shine your light so bright that all can see,

Take pride in being whoever the [bleep] you want to be.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

This is an almighty bump, but seeing as the series came to and end tonight I thought I'd resurrect this.

Through all three series', I think the stories went much more surreal and stopped being what your average teen goes through. It lost a lot of the realism to me, which is disappointing. Don't get me wrong, it was still just as funny, but I don't think it was the same funny. The last series definitely went a bit out of the window with the stories. some situations were still very true to life, but others were just a bit strange.

I am still disappointed the series has come to and end. The last episode had me in tears. The cliffhanger with the text is something that will hopefully carry over to the film which they have recently started filming.

zqXeV.jpg

Funny show, only seen it a few times though. :(

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

This is an almighty bump, but seeing as the series came to and end tonight I thought I'd resurrect this.

Through all three series', I think the stories went much more surreal and stopped being what your average teen goes through. It lost a lot of the realism to me, which is disappointing. Don't get me wrong, it was still just as funny, but I don't think it was the same funny. The last series definitely went a bit out of the window with the stories. some situations were still very true to life, but others were just a bit strange.

I am still disappointed the series has come to and end. The last episode had me in tears. The cliffhanger with the text is something that will hopefully carry over to the film which they have recently started filming.

Yeah, the third series was good but not as good as the first two. Quite looking forward to the film coming out.

Still, some cracking quotes from this series as well though.

"Jay: When I say I'm gonna deliver, I [bleep]ing deliver.

Will: Like a postman with Tourettes?"

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

I was lent the box set of series one and two on Friday, before the weekend I was an inbetweeners virgin lol.

I spent all day yesterday while not on runescape or on facebook watching all of series 3 except the first episode on 4OD and taped and watched the finale this morning.

I love the show, I have totally missed out, I so hope they make another series, there is so much potential for more, and to be just as funny...

I <3 will!

This is an almighty bump, but seeing as the series came to and end tonight I thought I'd resurrect this.Through all three series', I think the stories went much more surreal and stopped being what your average teen goes through. It lost a lot of the realism to me, which is disappointing. Don't get me wrong, it was still just as funny, but I don't think it was the same funny. The last series definitely went a bit out of the window with the stories. some situations were still very true to life, but others were just a bit strange. I am still disappointed the series has come to and end. The last episode had me in tears. The cliffhanger with the text is something that will hopefully carry over to the film which they have recently started filming.

I completely agree, i watched every episode and some of the story lines in the last series were a bit "Top Gearish"

Still very well made though, i'm a similar age and thought it was hiliarious the amount of times i could relate my own experiences to the show. Couple of examples: parents seriously, seriously considering to buy a Fiat Panda. Also, going to thorpe park when i was like 13 (i live 5 minutes away) looking for clunge. Going on a camping trip and getting my chair etc burnt by friends.

Hoping for a christmas special or something!!

johannase.jpg

Thank you to tripsis for an awesome sig!