World cup 2010!

mustangs407

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not really supporting anyone just going to enjoy the football. Honestly though, who's going to beat Spain? :shock:

USA did last night on confederations cup..

And I've got to say Russia has a good chance as long as Hiddink trains them, they could make it to the semi finals

and I'll be unpatriotic and say the Netherlands won't get through 1/8 finals even though they're qualified already

#4500 to 91 rc - 03-03-09

angel2w.gif

Not really supporting anyone just going to enjoy the football. Honestly though, who's going to beat Spain? :shock:

USA did last night on confederations cup..

And I've got to say Russia has a good chance as long as Hiddink trains them, they could make it to the semi finals

and I'll be unpatriotic and say the Netherlands won't get through 1/8 finals even though they're qualified already

It's a minor blip imo, they're still strong favorites to win the World Cup.

You greatly underestimate your team:P they'd have to be in a ridiculously tough group not to advance that far.

Steven_Gerrard_sig_by_Gerrardinho.png

So what is the confederations cup? (not a massive football fan but i take notice when its world cup, club finals etc)

Who's left in it aswell.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Don't ruin the moment. We kicked Spain's [wagon] >_>.

Dude relax, it doesn't mean much. Spain never won confed's cup anyway.

Means quite a bit actually, for the US at least.

So what is the confederations cup? (not a massive football fan but i take notice when its world cup, club finals etc)

Who's left in it aswell.

Basically a mini world cup.

Semifinals

United States

vs

Spain

Brazil

vs

South Africa

Finals

United States

vs

Winner of Brazil vs South Africa (they play today)

pan.png

I got a feeling South Africa will win today against Brazil :^o

:lol: Anything goes. I'm not gonna deny Brazil will lose to SA, but it'd be pretty funny if they did.

I just wonder how well the U.S. will play against Brazil. Hopefully intimidation won't be a factor. :-#

Who's left in it aswell.

Information: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confederations_Cup

Who's left (though already mentioned): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_FIFA_ ... lace_match

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

I got a feeling South Africa will win today against Brazil :^o

Hopefully. :thumbsup:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

What a boring game.

South Africa played really well. Brazil... Well, that wasn't much of football. No one took any deep runs, everyone looking at the one who had the ball... They played bad to be honest. A win, yeah, but thanks to the free kick, i think South Africa would've won if it'd gone to 2x15.

USA should play like they did against Spain on sunday. The only problem they will have is if Brazil scores after 30th minute, then USA will have to open up.

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

South Africa played a great game, too bad they didn't come out on top. If the U.S. can like they did against Spain I think they have a chance against Brazil, but I think Brazil will win. But hopefully the U.S.A. has showed that they are a force to be dealt with. I can't wait to see them in the World Cup.

Honestly though, who's going to beat Spain? :shock:

The USA beat Spain 2-0 in the confederations cup semi's. And Spain was playing it's full strength team.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

Shadow, would you chill? No one ever said that. No one here is acting like that, so where's the hate coming from?

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

USA have a decent chance imo, obviously Brazil will be favourites but they were very unconvincing against SA and USA wouldn't be much of a surprise after their last two matches.

The USA beat Spain 2-0 in the confederations cup semi's. And Spain was playing it's full strength team.

Spain had a couple out including Iniesta who usually combines with Xavi to make the best centre midfield in the world. But it was still a great result for the US.

iteme3721.jpg

Great bronze game. Some really great freekicks in there :thumbup:

Didn't really understand South Africa in the last 10 mins, stop playing around with the ball on the midfield and go attacking instead! But, they've played great during this cup i must say, much better than i expected.

Rocco: Game starts 20:30 gmt1h+.

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

It took 45 minutes but Brazil finally began to play like they cared. They were pathetic in the first half and were just outworked by USA who deserved to go ahead. The natural order of football was restored in the second half though.

wild_bunch.gif

He who learns must suffer, and, even in our sleep, pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart,

and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.

- Aeschylus (525 BC - 456 BC)