Whip or no?

BeanBoozled

You could also use a berserker necklace and that obsidian short sword (don't know its real name, sorry). It's faster strength exp than dragon scimmy, but you sacrifice defense I believe. Not as fast as saradomin sword, but its alot cheaper for something just a little worse.

C_ac_t_u_a_r.png

yes buy a whip, perhaps dragon boots aswell?

[size="5"][font="Georgia"][b]Staking:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#FFFF00"][/color][color="#00FF00"] 4+ mil[/color][/font]
[font="Georgia"][b]Current Status:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#0000FF"] Training defense [/color][/font][/size]

Definitely... and for the 750k I would buy a torags plateleg... uhh get a fighters torso... finish fremmy isles and get a neitiznot and a glory :) D boots with Obby cape is also pretty useful.. good luck

Crybaby111.png

By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest;

Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.

- Confucius

You could also use a berserker necklace and that obsidian short sword (don't know its real name, sorry). It's faster strength exp than dragon scimmy, but you sacrifice defense I believe. Not as fast as saradomin sword, but its alot cheaper for something just a little worse.

What he said.

cwsiggyfinal.jpg

Sig by me, in MS paint, but I'm still working on it.

Suggestions appreciated

This guide is as concise as a gourmet's handbook with the guidelines of "Pick up fork, stab food, insert into your mouth, then chew".

What he said.

From what i've heard, its only faster exp if you have a very high attack level because it misses alot- the necklace has negative attack bonuses

Yes get whip.

Barrows is okay armour, but degrades and personally I think it's ugly.

Rune plate basically sucks, replace it.

I have full dragon with plate and full helm, that looks good and is effective. If you find that too expensive, I suppose you could get barrows. However, barrows degrades and dragon does not.

ms_julie.png

jafjepediasig.jpg

angel2w.gif Tip.It Website Crew Leader

[hide=Quotes]

I love it how Jafje comes outa nowhere and answers my questions

Hehe now we know what real life does...drugs, drugs, more drugs. Thank god we are addicted to something that won't kill us.

[/hide]

Whip is the best, first, and most useful item you can buy when you reach 70 attack. It should come before everything.

Posts by the crew (like this) convinced me to spend the money on the whip. I was a big proponent of the Dragon longsword before that (I like training on controlled).

I IMMEDIATELY sold the D long after using the whip. There is a reason people talk about it so much. You will love it.

[hide=My Stats]Attack:86/Hitpoints:88/Mining:74

Strength:86/Agility:76/Smithing:75

Defence:86/Herblore:74/Fishing:78

Ranged:86/Thieving:73/Cooking:92

Prayer:78/Crafting:82/Firemaking:86

Magic:85/Fletching:77/Woodcutting:88

Runecraft:71/Slayer:80/Farming:88

Construction:70/Hunter:70/Summoning:69

Dungeoneering:18

Total level: 1936

295/303 Quest Points

Combat Level: 117[/hide]

[hide=Interesting Links]My Blog

SportsGuy's Short Guide to Ghostly Warriors

Familiarisation Reward Research[/hide]

I IMMEDIATELY sold the D long after using the whip. There is a reason people talk about it so much. You will love it.

This couldn't be true(er). The whip is such an amazing step up from a d scim it is more than worth it....you could invest the 750k in some quick-as-hell firemaking exp....its what I do :)

Cheap_Mark.png

Cheap Mark - Going for 1050 Total

The whip is the most devastating weapon in the game when paired with a rune defender tbh. Buy it and you'll never look back.

With the 750K it depends on what you wana do:

D boots and obby cape = nice addition to a good melee set up and adds good bonuses

Torags or other barrows armour = good defence for you for slaying

Obsidian shield until you get yourself a rune defender.

D battleaxe is very useful as it's spec is basically a super str pot

D mace for high hits

D dagger (p++) just for fun

Also warrior ring is quite good for helping the whip to be more accurate.

I've not calculated the total of the stuff at the top; it is for you to pick and choose what is good for you :thumbsup:

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

Yes definately get a whip, despite having the money to get any godsword in the game (the only one I am considering buying is sgs) I still stick to my whip because it is undoubtedly better in many aspects.