Post and discuss all Jagex Twitter updates here!

forestfrolic

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys and girls aren't thinking clearly enough since you haven't thought of the Stone of Jas or Storyline in motion.

Too early for the next grandmaster it isn't even finished yet.

+ a quest last week I don't think theres another this week.

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

You guys and girls aren't thinking clearly enough since you haven't thought of the Stone of Jas or Storyline in motion.

Mahjarrat quest etc. anyways all the other new Mahjarrat quests have fallen around the 21st and are about a month and a half away from eachother or so it would make some sense for next week's update.

Mahjarrat quest etc. anyways all the other new Mahjarrat quests have fallen around the 21st and are about a month and a half away from eachother or so it would make some sense for next week's update.

> Second thing: Remember those Rock Stars in the recent Chaos Elemental Suitcase? One row was dead, other one wasn't? 'Mining' & 'Fishing' ? All In One Place?

I'm foreseeing a lovely update involving Fishing and Mining, maybe Menaphos will open (Reason explained below*)

or a Sequel to rocking out?

> Second thing: Remember those Rock Stars in the recent Chaos Elemental Suitcase? One row was dead, other one wasn't? 'Mining' & 'Fishing' ? All In One Place?

I'm foreseeing a lovely update involving Fishing and Mining, maybe Menaphos will open (Reason explained below*)

Please dont be a mining update, I want dragon pickaxes to crash. :lol:

We can only hope that the idoits learn that the dragon pickaxe's drop rate is better than everyone thinks and the merchants are just doing what they do all the time making all the fake offers etc.

On topic I think its a summoning update if its not a quest.

We can only hope that the idoits learn that the dragon pickaxe's drop rate is better than everyone thinks and the merchants are just doing what they do all the time making all the fake offers etc.

On topic I think its a summoning update if its not a quest.